ForumsThe TavernAnyone Play An Instrument?

86 14416
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, playing an instrument is fun and never gets old.
What instrument do you play?
(mines the flute) )))

• 86 Replies
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

Wait this has already been posted.
You can lock this if you want.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I played the piano

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

I play French Horn in my band, and I'm also learning piano. I like piano alot better.

ima_frikn_emo_vegan
ima_frikn_emo_vegan
9 posts
Nomad

lol i play flute, claranet, piano, guitar, but i'm having some trouble learning the bary sax...lol

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Wait this has already been posted.

It is you're right.
I play the piano. But I haven't touched one in almost
half a year. Hehe...
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I've played the piano for about 10 years, and the guitar for a little less then 1 year now. I'm not sure I would classify them as my way of escaping reality, but there sure is something almost magical about playing music that seems to make the worst of situations better

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I play piano, classic guitar, and I started flute. I'm also composing, and I'm trying to figure out if I can get an orchestra to play the East India Theme by Hans Zimmer without angering copyrights.

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

I play the Electric Guitar In my band Im the Lead Guitarist, and Back Up Vocals.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i played the piano for 12 years.

n my opinion, playing an instrument is fun and never gets old.

unfortunately it does get old when you are forced to practice. which made me dislike the piano for some time. i stopped taking lessons, i barely play it but the skill and experience are still there. i can still play it and i enjoy it when i see one. but i couldnt stand it when i took lessons and was forced to practice
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I want to learn harmonica

TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

I play the upright bass and drums. Drums get really boring, but bass doesn't. It is really hard to find a good bass line, most bass music is monotonous.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I've been playing the trumpet for about a year now and I'm pretty good at it. I want to learn to play more, but I just don't have the time to.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I used to play the clarinet, and the piano (to a lesser degree... Only can play a couple of songs, and I forgot how to play those). I haven't played the clarinet in about 4 years... Probably should get it out one of these days.

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

Proud to say I've been playing trumpet for 2.5 years. I love the sound, nothing is like it.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I play the violin! I am good (no bragging) and the violin is FUN! ;D

Showing 1-15 of 86