ForumsThe TavernAnyone Play An Instrument?

86 14418
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, playing an instrument is fun and never gets old.
What instrument do you play?
(mines the flute) )))

• 86 Replies
bj22910
bj22910
33 posts
Nomad

I play the trumpet, and I love it!

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I play flute too!! When school starts it will be my third year.
I also can play the piano and took lessons for a couple of years, and almost everyone learns how to play the recorder in school, and in 4th and 5th grade I played the bass steel drum at an after school thing at school. I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar!! XD

Also, I'm learning how to play the alto sax over this summer. So if anyone knows how and might be able to help...

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

I have been playing the flute for 3 or 4 years now, but am thinking of also playing alto sax

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I've been playing bassoon for 6 years now, going into my 7th! I've also played tenor saxophone for 3 years, but I don't know if I'll keep that up.

~RR~

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

i wanna learn alto sax also

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

B flat trumpet for 5 years and I was forced to play recorder in third grade

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I play the Harmonica. I like to play my Harmonica every now and then.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I play the guitar and I know a little here and there about the bass and the piano.

I would love to learn more about those instruments, but I also would love to expand my musical knowledge to drums, violins, and a brass instrument like one of the variations of a saxaphone.

RavingWild
RavingWild
6 posts
Nomad

I play guitar, sing, keyboard and bass guitar. Check some of my stuff out on www.ravingwild.com

wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

I can play flute, recorder, and violin. I only play recorder. I used to take lesson for violin and flute. I can also make a pretty tune on a piano and a xylophone. I can only play a few songs on the xylophone. I would love to play the bagpipes.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Mainly guitar for near 8 years... I posted some videos on my photobucket, leave me a comment there on AG if you want ^_^
Here

I play bass guitar and keyboard too. And I'm trying to learn to play drums, but i'm not enough good with my feet xD

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

i play the piano and as my biger brother plays the guitar i learned a bit from he.

ThatKidFrankie
ThatKidFrankie
16 posts
Nomad

I play the Alto Saxophone, a little bit of Barry Sax, and the Bass Guitar (:

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Alto sax. been playing since i was 10. learned how to read music when i was 8-9 years old. i taught myself piano around age 5-6 but never stuck with it.

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

I play Drums, still going strong for 4 years now.

Showing 46-60 of 86