ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140501
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

If they're all cowering in fear, then nope. But having them as witnesses would help later.

have you seen the cartoon movie with the ants? a whole anthill got bullied by a group of locusts. the ants gave the locusts foods to live in peace. but who do you think were more? the ants. in the end they defeated the locusts just because there were more ants than locusts. so, if you get many people, even if they are weak, they can defeat one strong bully. if you try to lift a car without any help you can not even move it, but if there are enough people who help you, then you can lift the car.

Because that's so cool...

you are right, getting beaten is cooler than being protected.

Really they could just keep on saying what you have is a sport injury, you don't just quit sports because you are hurt, and they usually don't break bones.

once i got an effusion of blood that was as big as both my hands (i was thirteen)! you can not pretend that this was a sport injury, the teacher would notice or am i wrong?

a tape-recorder is a good idea, but a hidden video-recorder would be better. then show it to the police (if parents and teacher wont believe you) as evidence. in the worst case you can allways get a lawyer (if you have enough money) or you could press charges against the bullies.
Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

I have been bullied throughout my school career, and lets just say it changed my attitude about people. It also changed my own personality and attitude about life. I hate bullies and wish they would all rot in hell.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

I have been bullied throughout my school career, and lets just say it changed my attitude about people. It also changed my own personality and attitude about life. I hate bullies and wish they would all rot in hell.

it is not up to us to decide what punishment they should get. bullies are they reason why i believe in karma. what they deserve is what they get.
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

It's either you black mail them or call the head administrator of your school for them to be suspended, i know what you think that people might think your gay for not standing up against those bullies but its also the logic thing to do just to make yourself safe. I did stand up for myself when 5 bullies try to mess with me but all of them were thinner while my body is 2 times there size. What i did that i made group of friends thatl make me safer and everytime when im alone and came to them face to face, i just usually avoid them or beat them up if they have to if they wanted to spark some commotion. im not scared of getting suspended cause i have my lawyer on my side which is also known as my parents to back me up. if they started to mess with you then they better ready not to complain at court just so they are apprehended

firebird2000
firebird2000
23 posts
Nomad

bullying is bad...

SkywardStriker05
SkywardStriker05
33 posts
Nomad

bullying is bad...
Your reason for saying it's bad is what? I agree with you, but you need to give a reason.
By the way, it's not my job to tell you, but I'm gonna tell you anyway, if you give a post that's under 7 words, it's considered spam, and you might get a temporary ban or something like that. So just watch out.
CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

This subject really speaks out to me. Some of you may think this is a stupid subject. My friend was being bullied by a couple other punks at our school. They stole his food, and they talked really bad about him IN FRONT OF ME. I told my friend and we never sat at that table again, and those people who sit there hate me.

Sometimes it goes as harmless as that. However, this school year, within the first week of school, one of my other friends commit suicide in a park next to the school. It was 100% suicide, and it can be hard for me to speak about. I have reason to believe it was bullying, but there is no way to know for sure. He left this world, without any evidence why he did it.

So next time any of you bullies want to pick on some kid, your not just harming the kid. Your harming yourself, the kids friends, etc. THINK TWICE BEFORE ACTING.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

That, and you also can hurt their self esteem, which can go to suicide...and nobody wants to see THAT happen.

OH NO! NOT YOUR SELF ESTEEM! How dare they, those fiends! Damaging self esteem!

Sometimes it goes as harmless as that. However, this school year, within the first week of school, one of my other friends commit suicide in a park next to the school. It was 100% suicide, and it can be hard for me to speak about. I have reason to believe it was bullying, but there is no way to know for sure. He left this world, without any evidence why he did it.

So next time any of you bullies want to pick on some kid, your not just harming the kid. Your harming yourself, the kids friends, etc. THINK TWICE BEFORE ACTING.

You blame the shooter, not the situation that got him there. It was his own fault he died, not some bullies. When a building gets blown up, we don't look into the socio-economic reasons for terrorism, we just say that there was a building blown up. We don't blame politics, we blame the insane man with a bomb. Your friend killed himself, bullies didn't do anything.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

You blame the shooter, not the situation that got him there. It was his own fault he died, not some bullies. When a building gets blown up, we don't look into the socio-economic reasons for terrorism, we just say that there was a building blown up. We don't blame politics, we blame the insane man with a bomb. Your friend killed himself, bullies didn't do anything.

We can't say bullies did it but we can't say that they were not a factor.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

We can't say bullies did it but we can't say that they were not a factor.

We can say they where not an important factor. If someone is cowardly enough to kill themselves over a few words or blows, they would probably not make it to collage, and defiantly not past that.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

We can say they where not an important factor. If someone is cowardly enough to kill themselves over a few words or blows, they would probably not make it to collage, and defiantly not past that.

true
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

OH NO! NOT YOUR SELF ESTEEM! How dare they, those fiends! Damaging self esteem!

"He laughs at scars that never felt a wound."
-William Shakespeare

Why do you laugh at the bullied? Self-esteem is a huge issue, because it's your self-worth. If you feel that you have no self-worth, what will get you up in the morning? If you wake up every day feeling like a piece of crap, why would you want to continue living like that? What would motivate you to face the day, to put yourself through the same crap? I've been there. I've been close to the edge. You laugh at us now...but until you've been taunted to the point where suicide is a frequent thought, you can never really comment on how words can really hurt someone, how words can steal from a person's self-esteem and make them feel like the contents of a Port-a-Potty. So how about this. You get bullied to within an inch of your life, and THEN you can laugh at how it can hurt your self-esteem. Deal?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Why do you laugh at the bullied? Self-esteem is a huge issue, because it's your self-worth. If you feel that you have no self-worth, what will get you up in the morning? If you wake up every day feeling like a piece of crap, why would you want to continue living like that? What would motivate you to face the day, to put yourself through the same crap?

A hope of better tomorrow
I've been there. I've been close to the edge. You laugh at us now...but until you've been taunted to the point where suicide is a frequent thought, you can never really comment on how words can really hurt someone, how words can steal from a person's self-esteem and make them feel like the contents of a Port-a-Potty. So how about this. You get bullied to within an inch of your life, and THEN you can laugh at how it can hurt your self-esteem. Deal?

Every one gets bullied, no need to make a big deal out of it.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

"He laughs at scars that never felt a wound."
-William Shakespeare

Since obviously no one has ever made fun of me before.

Why do you laugh at the bullied?

Why not?

Self-esteem is a huge issue, because it's your self-worth.

And why, exactly, is that important?

If you feel that you have no self-worth, what will get you up in the morning?

The thought of making something of myself? It seems kind of lazy just to not get up in the morning.

If you wake up every day feeling like a piece of crap, why would you want to continue living like that?

Because living is amazing? There are some things that your poor little self esteem can not take from you.

What would motivate you to face the day, to put yourself through the same crap?

Courage and bravery? I thought I had established that I believe people who give in to things like that are weak cowards?

I've been there. I've been close to the edge

Care to tell us more? I am obviously deeply interested.

You laugh at us now...but until you've been taunted to the point where suicide is a frequent thought, you can never really comment on how words can really hurt someone, how words can steal from a person's self-esteem and make them feel like the contents of a Port-a-Potty.

Why would I be taunted to the point where suicide is almost a viable option? It would seem I have a lot more strength then you, if simple words can break you to a sniveling pulp. If words can kill you, you are weak.

You get bullied to within an inch of your life, and THEN you can laugh at how it can hurt your self-esteem.

By words? It would take a hundred years, cancer, and a trip to the hospital to get me within my inch of my life with words.

Deal?

Nope, I don't have a hundred years on me at the moment. How about an experiment? How about you- a random person who's opinion I literally care nothing about - insult me? It would be just like you where taunted, right? By random people you don't care about?
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Why not?

Because it's mean and it hurts their feelings.

Because living is amazing? There are some things that your poor little self esteem can not take from you.

There are things your self esteem can't take from you. But people are different. Some do end up killing themselves over that.

Courage and bravery? I thought I had established that I believe people who give in to things like that are weak cowards?

And I suppose you've been there and you can say this now because you've been suicidal and depressed. Right?

It would seem I have a lot more strength then you, if simple words can break you to a sniveling pulp. If words can kill you, you are weak.

Or maybe you weren't hurt as bad as he was. Or maybe you're just the kind of person who doesn't care what others people think of him. Or maybe you really are just naturally stronger emotionally. There are multiple solutions. And none of them really make the suicidal person "weak". I guess in the sense that they're hurt and they feel weak. But they're not just weak people.

Nope, I don't have a hundred years on me at the moment. How about an experiment? How about you- a random person who's opinion I literally care nothing about - insult me? It would be just like you where taunted, right? By random people you don't care about?

People aren't always bullied by one random person. It can be multiple. Sometimes it can be people they really care about. Sometimes it can be a large group. Actually, whenever someone is hurt by bullying, they do care about what the bully is saying, or they care about the bully(s). I don't really think anyone gets sad when a random stranger says random things to them.
Showing 136-150 of 491