ForumsWEPR[Necro] Obama the Antichrist?

84 38910
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I have heard people talking about this possibility, and I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I personally don't really think he is, but I guess anything's possible.

• 84 Replies
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

{quote]Why would you even think this?{/quote]

Did you not read my first post you freaking idiot? I said I don't think he is. I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks. I have heard people say that he might be before. Geez, read the entire post.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Did you not read my first post you freaking idiot? I said I don't think he is. I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks. I have heard people say that he might be before. Geez, read the entire post.

it wasn't necessarily aimed at you. it was aimed at anybody who read this thread and actually agreed.

quit getting so angry over such triviality, it's rather annoying.

-Blade
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I believe
If he is not and someone assassinates him in suspicion of being so, then assassin is a sinner as he took an innocent life and if he is, a normal human can't kill him(only Jesus can).

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

quit getting so angry over such triviality, it's rather annoying.
-Blade

What's annoying is when people don't read an entire post and then reply to just the part they read. You're kind of right, I was just in a bad mood that day.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I have heard people talking about this possibility, and I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I personally don't really think he is, but I guess anything's possible.

You mean this part, right? I read it all. And then I asked why would you even think this? The "you" was a broad term to anyone who did think it.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Ok, when someone replies to my previous post and says "you", I automatically think they mean me. BTW, I seem to have misjudged my BB code... for the around the quote thing, is it this { or this [?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Ok, when someone replies to my previous post and says "you", I automatically think they mean me.

i often say "you"or "your" in a a political debate. usualy i do not realy mean the other person in the debate but his or her country/government.

i just use these words so the coversation go's a bit fast and so i don't have to type "your government" as a whole eatch time.

(i hope people understand, but i guess it's prety clear when i do this)
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

well, in Israel, since 0 BC peoples said "this year the messaia will come! return to religios again and he will come faster!". every time, whenever ssomething bad happen or whenever someone threat teh jewish peoples, peoples say "he will come this year" or "soon". but this is because the will for hope for salvation from the bad situation, adn the antu-christ thing is like calling someone "a witch!".
its saying "he is the bad guy! he will destroy us all!",
truley beliving that he is the evilest person they know. its like that every time, allmost in teh entire of our history. always there are peopels who say that this year teh world will be destroied, and the 'god' or 'god messenger' will come and do avada-kadabra.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Hey hey, don't bash accusing everyone and everything! That's how all the prophecies were fulfilled and how the end of the world will be predicted!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

There is no one anti-Christ anyone who's against Christ is an Anti-Christ

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Yes, let's just ignore the literal interpretations of the Bible in favor of more rational metaphors which allow people to cling to faith in a world slowly losing such divine mysteries...

Define against? Against his teachings, against his existence, against his divine origin, against all/two of three?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

to believe that obama is the anti-christ would mean that you probably believe in a regular christ.if you believe that then you probably believe in some sort of god.if you don't believe in a god then "anti-christ" is also not real.alot of people think their is such thing as a anti-christ but they are athiest or some such.it makes no sense to killersup........

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Actually The Anti-Christ is meant to be the Devils son which is who Obama is being referred to.

Am I missing something? What has Obama done to be called The Anti-Christ? George Bush went to war for little reason and he wasn't labelled the ... oh wait sorry he was.
Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

George Bush went to war for little reason

911 little reason? dont think so, but anyway back to the obama thing,

The rumor probly came from the thing where he made the all church's who have paid staff have the birth controll stuff, increasing the cost of haveing paid staff on hand. and he wanted to make it manditory for everyone, no matter the personal values/religios beliefs.

Anti-Christ, probly not. Real big believer in rights? Not so much...
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

911 little reason? dont think so, but anyway back to the obama thing

It was one event, his decision was rash and extremely expensive.

The rumor probly came from the thing where he made the all church's who have paid staff have the birth controll stuff, increasing the cost of haveing paid staff on hand. and he wanted to make it manditory for everyone, no matter the personal values/religios beliefs.

First of all, no. People have been claiming that he's the Antichrist since he first received national attention.

Second of all, no. The law does not apply to most churches and to some religious schools. It does, however, apply to organizations such as religious hospitals and universities. But why shouldn't it?
Remember your opinion of the actual law is unimportant here, we aren't discussing it's legality. Rather, we're looking at what organizations it should apply to. In organizations that hire individuals outside of their own religion, the choice as to whether their employees should be given coverage for birth control should not lie with their employer. That's an unprecedented amount of control given to the business owner and, quite frankly, has nothing to do with religious freedom. No one is being forced to take the birth control, and the insurance companies will get in touch with the employee independently, the employer is taken out of the equation almost entirely.

Real big believer in rights? Not so much...

He passed this countries first ever universal healthcare mandate, a believer in the right to health. He is the first president to require companies to provide birth control, the right to more reproductive freedom. He is the first president to come out in favor of gays serving openly in the military, freedom to serves ones country. He is the first president to come out openly in favor of gay marriage, freedom to express love. He reversed laws limiting stem cell research, freedom of scientific investigation. He has pushed for better federal funding of colleges and universities, freedom of education. Cut taxes for middle class families and small business, freedom to thrive on ones own merit and work.

Again, it doesn't matter if you support any of these things. The above examples show that he does support rights and while I'm sure you could find examples that he doesn't, you're still going to need to revise your post.
Showing 16-30 of 84