ForumsThe Tavernlets talk... soccer

273 57728
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well here we should talk about soccer like who is your favorite player ? who is your favorite team ? you can have up to 3 players and 3 teams but if you have 3 that means you dont like 1 better than the others and i might make a chart of wich teams and players are most popular here on AG

• 273 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

That last game against Man City was incredible. I was a little disappointed when we lost but moreso overwhelmed by not only the intensity of the match but also the fact we avoided relegation.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The QPR players lost concentration, or didn't really care in the last few minutes, cause all the fans and the sideline staff were cheering that they weren't relegated. It was a rare match where both teams could end the day cheering with each other.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I love how Man Utd fans blamed us for their second place...

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Favorite player? Cristiano Ronaldo

Haha wow really? I can't stand him even though i'm a Real Mardid fan.

Why would they blame them? It's their own fault for losing to them. I honestly think Man Utd is better than Man City.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

My three favorite teams are: Inter, Newcastle and Valencia.

My favorite player is Javier Zanetti! His drive, energy, commitment, stamina and sheer will to win the ball and set up attacking play is incomparable. Amazingly he also has very few injury problems.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well it was partially your fault...

*in denial*

Haha wow really? I can't stand him even though i'm a Real Mardid fan.

Well he is a great player, he plays on Real Madrid, and I like his showy style. He may be cocky but he can live up to it.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Well he is a great player, he plays on Real Madrid, and I like his showy style. He may be cocky but he can live up to it.

I admit he's scored a lot for Real, but tell me how many balls does he lose per game? I consider him the 2nd best diver, Sergio Busquets being #1.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Why would they blame them? It's their own fault for losing to them. I honestly think Man Utd is better than Man City.

I agree, but in football matches, fans blame everyone haha. Man United lost, because of multiple reasons, a weak defense due to injuries (Vidic!), over-reliance on Rooney, they're old stars are on their last legs, whilst their youth talent have yet to really shine, their tendency to aim to just finish the match off, with their weary grinding style.

And please don't blame Mansoor for spending oil money too much Man U have been doing it for years. Also, the Man U starting XI cost more than that of Man City in that last derby if I'm not wrong.

I admit he's scored a lot for Real, but tell me how many balls does he lose per game? I consider him the 2nd best diver, Sergio Busquets being #1.

England has quite a few up and coming ones!
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

wow to be honest i didn't thinl this post would get so popular
i guess its not sper
but u no
its kinda
oh and the next fifa is 2014 right
or is it 2016

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

oh and the next fifa is 2014 right

The next Fifa video game? 2013, 2012 just came out.
Unless if you're talking about the world cup, then yes it'll be in 2014.

a weak defense due to injuries (Vidic!), over-reliance on Rooney, they're old stars are on their last legs, whilst their youth talent have yet to really shine, their tendency to aim to just finish the match off, with their weary grinding style.

Wow, I totally agree with you on that one.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

The next Fifa video game? 2013, 2012 just came out.
Unless if you're talking about the world cup, then yes it'll be in 2014

yah i was actually talking about the cup
im not a huge soccer fan
but i still like it
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I consider him the 2nd best diver, Sergio Busquets being #1.

1. Berisha (skip to 0:20)
2. Ashley Young (skip to 0:25)

Oddly enough they were both offside.

HAHA ODDLY ENOUGH TWO OF THE TEAMS I SUPPORT WERE CHEATED I'M GONNA HAVE A CRY
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

germany !! italy !! and australia !! well my favourite players are :
Miroslav Josef Klose . Thomas Müller . mesut ozil . Lukas Podolski germany is gonna win the Euro 2012 and i am sure of it !! spain shut up !! its time for germany !! and they are gonna blow the world cup too !! 2014 wait they are coming !!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

germany is gonna win the Euro 2012 and i am sure of it !! spain shut up !! its time for germany !! and they are gonna blow the world cup too !! 2014 wait they are coming !!!

Totally.....they had a good hiding at the hands of the peaceful, chocolate making, oddball Swiss. 5-3.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Lol nice post about Germany but you never know whats gonna happen well I have allot to catch up on and it's allot well about the best goal scorer isn't it messi he had 5 goals in 1 game his team won 7-1 I don't exactly LOVE him but he's like a legend. World cup and Fifa are different world cup is every 4 years Fifa is 1 wait is that right ? Well the world cup I know Ronaldihno won't be in it for Brazil. Who do I think will win ? Spain,Italy or Germany for maybes: Argentina or Brazil.

Showing 16-30 of 273