ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 251389
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Bacteria. Bye.

What are you talking about bacteria? That has nothing to do with the big bang! Matter came from nothing psh fantasy sir.

Except that I was under the impression that the sun, is sort of on it's way out, and will slowly expand into a red dwarf and get real big and engulf the earth.

The second law of thermodynamics says that things move from order to chaos how does that work with evolution???huhuhuhuh.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Will you attempt to refute it or not? So please do if you can kthnx

Yeah, evolution.

I'm simply letting you know it's arrogant as well as ignorant to assume there isn't much to religion.

This is what happens when you don't read what I write. I have been saying there is not much to ARGUING religion.

What are you talking about bacteria? That has nothing to do with the big bang! Matter came from nothing psh fantasy sir.

You asked about evolution, genius. They change all the time, that's why you keep getting colds since they changed.

The second law of thermodynamics says that things move from order to chaos how does that work with evolution???huhuhuhuh.

This has been discussed. I'm pretty sure you were involved. It shows you don't understand the Second Law of Thermodynamics, so don't use it to argue against evolution.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

This has been discussed. I'm pretty sure you were involved. It shows you don't understand the Second Law of Thermodynamics, so don't use it to argue against evolution.

Do you not understand anything about dating methods? They're out of date and a complete waste of my time so don't bother trying to argue using those again.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Funny a believer would call anything "fantasy" as to disprove it. Hypocritical.
God came from nothing? Or he's always been there?

We already observe that matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed. What's wrong with the idea that matter could have just always been here? Why throw in another party (God)?

Do you not understand anything about dating methods? They're out of date and a complete waste of my time so don't bother trying to argue using those again.

And what the fuck does this have to do with what I said? Oh idk, NOTHING?
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Yeah, evolution.

So evolution explains how the earth began? Because when I said religion is the only thing that explains it, you say use your brain, i say refute it, and you say evolution. So yeah.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

So evolution explains how the earth began? Because when I said religion is the only thing that explains it, you say use your brain, i say refute it, and you say evolution. So yeah.

There was also where you mentioned "how we got here today". That's evolution.
How the earth began? The big bang? How all the matter got there? It has just always been there?

ok
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

If I'm not mistaken, you said there isn't much to arguing FOR religion actually.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

And what the **** does this have to do with what I said? Oh idk, NOTHING?

It has everything to do with the fact that abiogeneis is impossible due to the probability of it occurring.

Learn the facts.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

If I'm not mistaken, you said there isn't much to arguing FOR religion actually.

That's exactly what I said. Several times... Thanks for reading.

It has everything to do with the fact that abiogeneis is impossible due to the probability of it occurring.

Learn the facts.

That's not a fact. It's a probability. Impossibility is when the probability is 0. It's not. Now don't tell me to learn the facts.

I wasn't talking about abiogenesis. And even if it worked the way you say it does, there is still a probability. So it can happen (duh)
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Not if you compare it to the chance of the Christian deity existing...
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

There was also where you mentioned "how we got here today". That's evolution.
How the earth began? The big bang? How all the matter got there? It has just always been there?

No no I mean BEFORE even evolution

Wait so evolution explains how matter has always "been there"?
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Wait so evolution explains how matter has always "been there"?

No. That would be the law of conservation of energy? Or mass. I don't know the official name.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I wasn't talking about abiogenesis. And even if it worked the way you say it does, there is still a probability. So it can happen (duh)

Aliens? Haha what is this a science fiction movie; prove to me that they exist don't just say random crap about them. They don't exist creationism wins.
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

No. That would be the law of conservation of energy? Or mass. I don't know the official name.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

Next time don't make it look so painfully obvious you tripped up, like me and the religious arguing
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Aliens? Haha what is this a science fiction movie; prove to me that they exist don't just say random crap about them. They don't exist creationism wins.

Once more we are going on probability. It is PROBABLE that aliens exist, as it is a large universe. If you roll a dice a trillion times, it is bound to land on 666 at least once.
Showing 991-1005 of 1486