The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 258246
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

It's difficult to debate with someone who has little intelligence or any idea of the subject at hand. Thanks for the vid.

Are you familiar with ad hominis?
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

You're right. I have tried to refute all the outlandish and rediculous claims. It's hard to stick to just one.

It's difficult to debate with someone who has little intelligence or any idea of the subject at hand. Thanks for the vid.

That was the point; and like I said you failed; something awful really as you didn't follow a single point in the video.

I dare say I know as much if not more about evolution than you do.
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

The disciples were fisherman (mostly) actually so yeah. Actually there are plenty of arguments for religion, as in where we are today could not be achieved but for intelligent design, that there isn't really any other explanation for origins of the world, etc. so yeah. Nothing more to it? Like the Eucharist and eternal life and heaven, hell, purgatory as well as the beginning of the earth, sacred Tradition, and others. So yeah lets use our brains next time bud.

Original post. You respond with things that do nothing to refute them, simply pitiful attempts to provoke me as well as divert attention form the giant hole in the statement you made:
On what grounds is it not? It's just a book written by some sheepherders about 2,000 years ago with a bunch of crap written in it. How is it not made up? The only argument FOR religion is that you "can't prove it wrong". There's nothing more to it.

So good night, I shall return to see what excuses you've dreamed up.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

No, I am familiar with Ad Hominem, if that's what you mean?

If not, please explain?

That was the point; and like I said you failed; something awful really as you didn't follow a single point in the video.

You do realize the video was a guide to arguing with a stubborn idiot right? I fail at arguing with a brick wall of ignorance, sorry I tried to debate as though you had some intelligence.

[quote]I dare say I know as much if not more about evolution than you do.[quote]

You have actually shown many times that you know just about nothing about evolution. I understand much of it.

So nice try making an absurd comment like that with nothing to back it up?
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

FIXED

No, I am familiar with Ad Hominem, if that's what you mean?

If not, please explain?

You do realize the video was a guide to arguing with a stubborn idiot right? I fail at arguing with a brick wall of ignorance, sorry I tried to debate as though you had some intelligence.

I dare say I know as much if not more about evolution than you do.

You have actually shown many times that you know just about nothing about evolution. I understand much of it.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

*Facedesk*

It was a joke and a test; you failed now get over it and debate.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

It was a joke and a test; you failed now get over it and debate.

You should add some indicator of sarcasm if you are joking. You have made countless comments that are more ridiculous when you were serious. Don't assume we will know when moronic ideas are serious or not.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

And good job going off topic. This just shows that I was right, that there really is no argument to religion. The only option is to take things out of context, make things up, and change the subject.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Honestly?

I was on topic the entire time according to the OP now I have a bed that I'm going to sleep in and I say I wish you the best of luck in prolonging your ignorance.

Night.

Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Honestly?

I was on topic the entire time according to the OP now I have a bed that I'm going to sleep in and I say I wish you the best of luck in prolonging your ignorance.

Night.

You provided the video.

My ignorance? Yeah okay.
Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

I think we need a new Evolution vs. Creationism thread. This one has not only been derailed completely but has an error in the title.

Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

I think we need a new Evolution vs. Creationism thread. This one has not only been derailed completely but has an error in the title.

Yes it has gone off topic, as I said. And yeah LOL @ the word Evolutionism? Just another way to twist the facts in favor of the whole ridiculous "creationism is live evolution" debate.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Yes it has gone off topic, as I said. And yeah LOL @ the word Evolutionism? Just another way to twist the facts in favor of the whole ridiculous "creationism is like evolution" debate.

Sorry I fixed my typo.
yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

There's no error.

DICTIONARY

ev·o·lu·tion·ism (Äv'É-lÅÅ'shÉ-nÄ­z'Ém, Ä"'vÉ-)
n.

A theory of biological evolution, especially that formulated by Charles Darwin.

Advocacy of or belief in biological evolution.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

âThe greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing aboutâ

Showing 1021-1035 of 1486