The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 258249
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Next time don't make it look so painfully obvious you tripped up, like me and the religious arguing

I didn't trip up. All you do is take parts of what I say out of context, and make it look like I said something wrong. Try reading it all and what I am saying.

I missed one part of your questions, and then when you asked again, I answered. I didn't trip up, thanks.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Once more we are going on probability. It is PROBABLE that aliens exist, as it is a large universe. If you roll a dice a trillion times, it is bound to land on 666 at least once.

So now your going to tell me that microevolution leads up to macroevolution; microevolution has nothing to do with changes in species and therefore they are completely different.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Aliens? Haha what is this a science fiction movie; prove to me that they exist don't just say random crap about them. They don't exist creationism wins.

Okay. Now I know you are a moron. Thanks. Where did I say anything about aliens. Oh wait, I didn't. Ever.

You obviously don't read what I say, and try to argue it. Your argument is invalid, because it isn't even on topic.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

So now your going to tell me that microevolution leads up to macroevolution; microevolution has nothing to do with changes in species and therefore they are completely different.

You should really stop arguing against evolution when you obviously have no idea what it is. Saying microevolution has nothing to do with changes in species so it is different than macroevolution just shows you are arguing out of ignorance. You don't know what you are talking about.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

You should really stop arguing against evolution when you obviously have no idea what it is. Saying microevolution has nothing to do with changes in species so it is different than macroevolution just shows you are arguing out of ignorance. You don't know what you are talking about.

The moths in Britain were a botched experiment that should how natural selection works not evolution.

learn your facts before posting them.
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

I didn't trip up. All you do is take parts of what I say out of context, and make it look like I said something wrong. Try reading it all and what I am saying.

I missed one part of your questions, and then when you asked again, I answered. I didn't trip up, thanks.

Woah man I just said religion best explains the world's origin, and now we have laws of conservation being slung about read the last few pages and recollect ourself
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

*yourself

Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

The moths in Britain were a botched experiment that should how natural selection works not evolution.

learn your facts before posting them.

Wow you are an idiot.

Woah man I just said religion best explains the world's origin, and now we have laws of conservation being slung about read the last few pages and recollect ourself

And so are you.

I'm not arguing with people who just make things up, call them facts, and don't read what I say or understand simple concepts.

You guys have fun being ignorant and very uneducated. Maybe go back to school and learn some actual "facts"
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Wow you are an idiot.

I'm the idiot?

You keep posting things on how DNA could randomly be made from chemicals; that doesn't happen and it hasn't been proven now try again?
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

I'm not arguing with people who just make things up, call them facts, and don't read what I say or understand simple concepts.

You guys have fun being ignorant and very uneducated. Maybe go back to school and learn some actual "facts"

And you obviously don't argue with people who exploit your arrogance at your embarrassing expense.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Fine, I'll stay. It's early.

I'm the idiot?

You keep posting things on how DNA could randomly be made from chemicals; that doesn't happen and it hasn't been proven now try again?

First of all, stop putting words in my mouth. Never said that. Although yes, that's what it is about. It has been shown to happen. Now learn your facts dude... I have seen it here on armorgames before...
And you obviously don't argue with people who exploit your arrogance at your embarrassing expense.

My arrogance? You think you are embarrassing me? You are just making yourself look like an idiot by taking parts of what I say out of context and arguing that, AND actually blatantly making things up.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Eh; I've run out of Creationist arguments so.

The last, oh three pages or so I've been testing your ability to have any sort of a debate with someone who believes in Creationism as this is the point of the thread. You failed; bad.

Here's the rubric

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

My arrogance? You think you are embarrassing me? You are just making yourself look like an idiot by taking parts of what I say out of context and arguing that, AND actually blatantly making things up.

You aren't doing anything but saying random crap and going off subject. In fact we're just talking crap by now because you never refuted any of my first points against your big-headedness.

Samy OH SNAT
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

Eh; I've run out of Creationist arguments so.

The last, oh three pages or so I've been testing your ability to have any sort of a debate with someone who believes in Creationism as this is the point of the thread. You failed; bad.

Here's the rubric

You're right. I have tried to refute all the outlandish and rediculous claims. It's hard to stick to just one.

It's difficult to debate with someone who has little intelligence or any idea of the subject at hand. Thanks for the vid.
Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

You aren't doing anything but saying random crap and going off subject. In fact we're just talking crap by now because you never refuted any of my first points against your big-headedness.

Samy OH SNAT

Actually I only changed what I was talking about because YOU brought up other points. All you did was ignore what I said and change the subject. I refuted your points, as silly as they were.

Thanks for not reading anything I said and acting like you accomplished something
Showing 1006-1020 of 1486