ForumsThe TavernWho would win? Batman or Ironman?

60 9293
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I argued with my brother on this question. My favorite universe is Marvel, but I still root for batman. I just want to see what you think.

• 60 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

As much as I like Batman I'll have to go with Iron Man here. With his suit he can fly, withstand anything Batman throws at him, and has deadly fire power.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

My favorite universe is Marvel too! And i love batman,but i would say iron man would win because hes so technical and like knows everything.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It's no question that Iron Man would win. Batman has stealth and excellent fighting skills, but Iron Man has an iron suit. If Thor couldn't penetrate his suit with his hammer, there's nothing Batman could throw at him that would have any effect on the suit or the fellow inside it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]My favorite universe is Marvel too! And i love batman,but i would say iron man would win because hes so technical and like knows everything.

batman is like that too

[quote]As much as I like Batman I'll have to go with Iron Man here. With his suit he can fly, withstand anything Batman throws at him, and has deadly fire power.

Batman also has electric wires built in his armor to shock with 1000 volts if necissary thats enough for iron man to lose the flow of power in his suit which he will lose flight and possibly crash into a mountain

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

It's no question that Iron Man would win. Batman has stealth and excellent fighting skills, but Iron Man has an iron suit. If Thor couldn't penetrate his suit with his hammer, there's nothing Batman could throw at him that would have any effect on the suit or the fellow inside it.

Ernie always says it before me!!!
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Iron Man is basically Batman on steroids. Both have no superpowers (other than Batman using his martial arts skills) so they rely on technology and quick thinking instead. Iron Man definately has superior technology. Hiding in the shadows wouldn't help Batman due to the targeting system. Iron Man would just fire an array of mini rockets in his general direction.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

In like a fight I would say Iron Man because he's technically invincible in an iron suit while batman just wears a weird suit.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Iron man Would so win

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Batman doesn't kill people.

Ironman does.

Problem solved.

botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

Batman would win because he can summon supaman !!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Batman also has electric wires built in his armor to shock with 1000 volts if necissary thats enough for iron man to lose the flow of power in his suit which he will lose flight and possibly crash into a mountain

No, Iron Man was shocked by that huge surge of energy at the end of Iron Man, and was burnt to crisp with Vanko's whips in Iron Man 2, yet his suit still functioned.
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Couldn't batman throw an EMP grenade at Iron Man while he was flying and cause him to plunge to his death?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

As many have already elaborated, Iron man has an almost indestructible suit. Batman has... extreme skill at Tai Kwon Do?

Basically reminds me of a game of Indestructotank right?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Basically reminds me of a game of Indestructotank right?

Good reference.

Otherwise, Iron Man would obviously win. What does Batman have? A polyester suit and some boomerangs? Iron Man would kill Batman in one shot from his laser-hand-things. He could win even without his indestructible suit as long as he had his weapons.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I think Batman could win. If Batman loses the first time he'll definitly win the second time. Batman is very smart and always changes his method of attack in order to defeat his opponent. That's why Batman can defeat all those supervillians.

Showing 1-15 of 60