ForumsThe TavernWho would win? Batman or Ironman?

60 9289
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I argued with my brother on this question. My favorite universe is Marvel, but I still root for batman. I just want to see what you think.

• 60 Replies
CaptainP17
CaptainP17
6 posts
Peasant

We can all agree it would be an awesome fight. But to be fair you have to look at the pros and cons of each side. Starting with Ironman. First major flaw, no suit means no skill. If bats found a way to power down the suit it would be over. But on the flip side Batman doesn't have powers at all. Both of these men are brilliant in their own way but one is a better fighter than the other..... Batman. If you want to get really nerdy about it all the B-man needs is an EMP grenade and he's set. Only a few of Stark's suits can with stand an EMP. So Batman would win.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

so stark can just bring an emp resistant suit, and he would win

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Ironman would win, because he could immediately shoot Batman.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Ironman. He can fly but batman can only glide. Ironman has a gun. And his suit is made of metal.

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Batman would win (eventually) because he would figure out a way to turn Ironman into a wanted villain by goading arrogant Tony Stark into doing something that every government in the world would hate him for. And I don't care who you are, one vs. the world always ends with the world winning.

Or maybe Ironman would just beat Batman to a pulp first, but Batman would die a martyr while Ironman would e an infamous villain. Oddly enough, my spellcheck recognizes "Batman" as a word but rejects "Ironman."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

the world always ends with the world winning.

I beg to differ he did it >.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f2nhpyQ0HA&feature=related
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

2 outcomes batman uses an EMP and takes down the suit or iron man absolutly massacres bat man

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

Batman. He would design some gadget that disables the Iron Man suit.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ya...this is not a hard decision. iron man would just shoot a few missles at him and kill him. besides, its not like any of batmans powers would go through that armor iron man has.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Batman is friends with Superman, so that could cause some problems.

However, I still prefer Marvel over the DC world. So Iron Man it is!!!

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

batman. because he is much smarter and would more than likely find a way to destroy his armor

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

like batman better, but it's obvious that iron man would win

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

i agree, obviously Iron Man would win

Showing 46-58 of 60