ForumsThe TavernWho would win? Batman or Ironman?

60 9292
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I argued with my brother on this question. My favorite universe is Marvel, but I still root for batman. I just want to see what you think.

• 60 Replies
Treyx13
Treyx13
3 posts
Peasant

Ironman would win because batman is outgunned by 1 to 1,000. Ironman has an array of plasma and lazerblasts,flying styles,and armor while Batman has batarangs,stealth,and martial arts.

rebaronreturns
rebaronreturns
18 posts
Nomad

Batman for sure. He's beaten superman. and he's a total boss. compared to him iron man is a tool.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I thought of another thing there was a movie called batman vs dracula batman no duh would win but with iron man it will take more than a repulser blast to kill dracula, so yea batman would definitly win

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

EMPs no longer work on IronMan. He took an EMP arrow from female Hawkeye and his armor rebooted in a few seconds. After the EMP exposure from Force, Stark also rebuilt all his armors With rebootable optical media, making the reboot process much much faster.

Also, his stealth armor can survive EMPs unscathed. Also, gven his latest armor is welded directly to his bones and body, I don't think EMP resistant armors are a hard to reach solution for him.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I like iron man better, but batman has a little bigger chance of winning. The bat mobile is very useful agianst iron man.

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

I think Ironman would win because of his armor and firepower. Since Batman mostly uses his fists and/or other sharp objects. But I doubt they would penetrate Ironman's armor and Ironman has firepower on his side. So I would say that Ironman would win in a fight.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Batman also has electric wires built in his armor to shock with 1000 volts if necissary thats enough for iron man to lose the flow of power in his suit which he will lose flight and possibly crash into a mountain

Right well first he would have to get close to him, but one punch from iron man would cripple him. If iron man was fly and batman punched him, that means batman would have jumped on him, and this would cause them both to crash. Tony also might still be alive thanks to the suit.
NickodemisBoslatine
NickodemisBoslatine
36 posts
Farmer

Ironman has more money and a suit of armor vs a bullet proof cape

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Ironman has more money and a suit of armor vs a bullet proof cape

They're both billionairs so I don't really think money plays too much of a factor here.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think Ironman would win because of his armor and firepower. Since Batman mostly uses his fists and/or other sharp objects. But I doubt they would penetrate Ironman's armor and Ironman has firepower on his side. So I would say that Ironman would win in a fight.

let me say that batman doesnt just have fists and sharp objects he has fire power the same strength as iron man

Right well first he would have to get close to him, but one punch from iron man would cripple him. If iron man was fly and batman punched him, that means batman would have jumped on him, and this would cause them both to crash. Tony also might still be alive thanks to the suit.

umm hello u have heard of the bat jet and the bat copter right?
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Since Batman mostly uses his fists and/or other sharp objects

You know Batman uses high tech devices too right?
bor1
bor1
2 posts
Nomad

Batman is better trained in combat situations, so is say batman

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

Neither. Both are geniuses, philanthropists and playboys.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

umm hello u have heard of the bat jet and the bat copter right?

You saw Iron Man blow up a tank with a tiny missile right? He also accidentally shattered the wing of an F-22 without a scratch.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Neither. Both are geniuses, philanthropists and playboys.

But one is a genius-philanthropist-playboy with a suit that makes him nearly indestructible against nearly any opponent, especially one in a rubber mask and cape! =P
Showing 16-30 of 60