ForumsThe Tavernwhat if there was no electricity all of the sudden?

59 7923
manny132
manny132
41 posts
Peasant

personal opinion people would go nuts!

what do you think?

• 59 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Now that I think about it... I WANT this to happen!

HEY SUN! AIM FOR US!

All of what you just described really does sound nice. But am I the only one seeing the more immediate dangers resulting from electricity shutdown? I already mentioned nuclear plants (twice) which will go all ***ushima-like; there's also the traffic issue; and I'm sure you'll find more things like that. A lot of people might die in the days immediately after shutdown.
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

If there were no electricity all of the sudden, there would be a lot of chaos due to the lack of communication. How are the police going to enforce the laws with out quick communication?? People could do whatever they wanted and get away with it.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

What would happen is us and all other forms of life would cease to exist. Since our brains require electrical currents to function we would all become brain dead.

Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

Yeah thatd be a bummer. This can happen from a nuclear weapon, as well as a solar flare. Most vehicles, except maybe really old deisels without spark or computer needs, would be dead. This means semis are dead which equals no food!!!! X( That would be horrible. But I wouldnt worry about it til 2012, wait.....

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

People would freak out and the world would fall to pieces. I am a very positive person.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i would go hang-out at my friends house. then i would realize that no electric would mean no electronics, then i'd have a meltdown.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would be uneffected until the food runs out, then i would die.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i would go insane the internet is my life also the dangers as the hubble and othe devises crashed to earth the power plants exploded and the food ran out and the purified water to

Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

Well, if there was no electricity, I wouldn't be responding to this questi........

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

depends, does this mean that there no more electricity for the rest of my life or no more electricity for like a day, perhaps a week? I think i'd might make possibly 2 weeks more than that and i'd prob go crazy *twitches*

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

I don't think the question is very clear in all aspects but the number one problem i agree with is communication it would be hard to know what the time was since ppl really dont use the floor clocks that tell time with the sun or be able too drive any vehicles you have to walk evrywhere even 100 mile travels to get what you ned would be hectic like that

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

just watch the movie they made about this

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

I would not be able to read your question to answer it.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

If there was no electricity? All I can say it would be a shocker.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would go crazy with no internet

Showing 31-45 of 59