ForumsThe Tavernfirefox, chrome or internet explorer?

126 20085
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i know this was a thread awhile ago but it has been awhile and now i know how to post a picture that will express my feelings

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=919de32bb6&view=att&th=137d4042d57d55db&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

~manly man

• 126 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

My favorite is most definitely FF, although I like the look of Chrome (the somewhat distant second). Like most people said on this thread, IE is way too slow and feels bulky to be of any good use.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Favorite is by far Google Chrome, but occasionally have to use Firefox for random things that Chrome disagrees with. Internet explorer I can't say as I haven't used it in the last 5 years. (hopefully it's faster now)

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

It really does not make any big difference. I use chrome, because it looks nice and works good for me ;D

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Internet explorer....... you know what most people say about this
Chrome........... never heard of that, must be new or something
Firefox.............. the best internet connection I've seen so far.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

It really does not make any big difference.
yes i really does, there is a big difference between internet explorer's speed and IE's speed and there is a somewhat less significant difference(in a good way) from firefox to google chrome. there is another picture that describes my feeling for IE but it might take awhile to find so...it just says something like "i accidentally clicked on internet explorer, now i have to wait for it to load so i can close it"

~manly man
Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Firefocs. I luv the foxy. It's fast, easy to use, safe..Man i thin mine's thebest browser, But there are competitors like chrom. WINDOWS EXPLORER WILL NEVER BE WRITTEN IN THIS TOPIC AS BROWSER YOU USE.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Chrome........... never heard of that, must be new or something

Chrome is made by Google and has been out for a while. Go to Google.com and there'll most likely be an ad asking for you to download it. As for Firefox, it isn't an internet connection, but an internet browser. There are things that connect you to the internet, and things that help you use the internet. Cable most likely connects you, and Firefox helps you use the internet. Without an internet browser, you'd get nothing but random binary code when attempting to connect.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I used to use IE, it was pretty good, started faster than the other two on my computer. Chrome browses faster though, so that's what I use. Firefox is annoying to me. Not right. Dunno why, just feels bad.

TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

Come on, we all know firefox is the best!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

TomasTock, more like TomasRock, because firefox is the best thing you can ever imagine.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

TomasTock, more like TomasRock, because firefox is the best thing you can ever imagine.
no, you haven't tried google chrome Jeff, you said it yourself and if you try it you will be amazed

~manly man
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Pft! I'm a 8055! I use safari!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

That's because you've never used Chrome...
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Safari is current browser I'm using.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Firefox because of greasemonkey and scripts. I use Chrome if Firefox is having problems. IE? Never again.

Showing 16-30 of 126