ForumsThe Tavernfirefox, chrome or internet explorer?

126 20086
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i know this was a thread awhile ago but it has been awhile and now i know how to post a picture that will express my feelings

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=919de32bb6&view=att&th=137d4042d57d55db&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

~manly man

• 126 Replies
feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

Firefox and sometimes internetExplorer

PurplePanther15
PurplePanther15
14 posts
Peasant

I prefer Chrome on my laptop and iPod it's more efficient and faster.

DJGari
DJGari
36 posts
Shepherd

Chrome

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Firefox is really good. The add ons are just amazing. Chrome is when I need fast things done. IE isn't that bad...needs some extreme tuneups by Microsoft and it could one day be really good.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I use google chrome because it's the fastest out of firefox, chrome, and internet explorer.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Wait. Why is IE even an option? It should be chrome, firefox, safari, opera. No one who knows anything about the internet uses IE.

Thaboss is using Chrome Canary. It's way better than regular chrome, and better than firefox.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

hey i know alot about the iternet but i use ie cause its awesoe chore and firefox both crashed my computers harddrive

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

so stop rippng on ie its great and about the harddrive crash only firefox did that i never tried chrome

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i just donloaded chrome now thanks to you my dad is mad at me idiots

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I used to use IE. Then I got Chrome. Chrome runs faster sometimes but it takes too long to open.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why is IE even an option?

It's amazingly fast and simply stunning. Haven't you seen the commercials? It's obviously right since it's on television.

But seriously, I know I've ragged on IE, a lot, and there was good reason for it; because it was garbage compared to other browsers. Now, it's a bit better, but I still wouldn't use it. Same reason why I won't use Norton antivirus. I had too many bad experiences with them in the past and there are others I'm currently comfortable with.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Same reason why I won't use Norton antivirus.

what antivirus do you use? im always interested cause i have had trouble with that in the past.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what antivirus do you use?

Avast free antivirus. Used to be AVG, but the toolbar annoyed me and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it, so I switched.
But with Norton, the problem I had with it was it took a lot of resources and would constantly have pop-ups. They probably fixed those issues by now, but I still won't use it.
VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

I use Firefox and Chrome. I switch back and forth because I like options on each one. Although I do have to say that IE is a lot better than it used to be

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Yeah.. That's true. But in speed it's still outstripped.

Showing 46-60 of 126