ForumsThe Tavernfirefox, chrome or internet explorer?

126 20084
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i know this was a thread awhile ago but it has been awhile and now i know how to post a picture that will express my feelings

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=919de32bb6&view=att&th=137d4042d57d55db&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

~manly man

• 126 Replies
Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

Chrome for fast brousing or slow PC | Firefox has more utilities | IE => WTF ?

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

First: Firefox
Second: Chrome
Third: Internet explorer

Chrome is fast, but when i play flash games it's laggy. Firefox is good, and i can play flash games with no little lags. Internet Explorer is very slow. So i prefer Firefox.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I use chrome because I personally think its faster but fire fox is good also. But IE is horrible.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

firefox ( never used chrome and internet explorer[is ie the same thing as internet explorer?] sucks!

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Google Chrome
Ctrl+Shift+N

Some people here will get it.

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

FF user here.

Have tried chrome several times and try to like it but I like having the personal options you get from addons.

IE, I only use at school..

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I like Firefox because I mainly use it everyday and have no problems with it.

I haven't tried Chrome, so I can't say anything about that.

Internet Explorer is getting old, I only use it at school (because IE is the only browser my school has on its computers, which are like 4 years old).

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Firefox because of greasemonkey and scripts. I use Chrome if Firefox is having problems. IE? Never again.

I changed my main browser to Chrome a few weeks ago. Firefox has been having a lot of flash issues lately and I can't deal with it crashing every half hour.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I changed my main browser to Chrome a few weeks ago. Firefox has been having a lot of flash issues lately and I can't deal with it crashing every half hour.

Ahmahgawd I now right? Flash 11.3.300.262/265 Broke my firefox. As long as I make sure not to fullscreen videos on certain websites like Twitch.tv I'm fine.

I really need to get around to downgrading my flash but I'm to lazy.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Im using firefox right now. for some reason chrome just doesn't work well with my computer. it has always run really slowly. and internet explorer just makes me want to kill myself.

Ctrl+Shift+N

... ...
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

... ...
Incognito mode. It doesn't save searches or history, but it can't stop sites from doing their thing. It's useful for.... "certain" matters.

I use Chrome. Firefox is OK, but I find Chrome to just be amazing all around. The only problem I can have with it is that it's a bit of a memory hog. Internet Explorer is just crap IMHO.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Incognito mode. It doesn't save searches or history, but it can't stop sites from doing their thing. It's useful for.... "certain" matters.

yeah i know what it does... my response was referring to what people use it for.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Why does this thread exist?

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I prefer Chrome for one reason: There are so many software packages that will attempt to saddle you, in annoying ways, with another toolbar. And, with Chrome I usually don't have that problem, it seems that for the most part, they have left Chrome alone.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I like Firefox, I have been using it for a while and it works great. I might upgrade to Chrome, seeing as so many people love it. I guess I should check it out.

Showing 31-45 of 126