ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24168
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
johngold2
johngold2
8 posts
Nomad

the dumbest way was when i in battlefield heros smashed a jeep at a tank

DivergentRebel
DivergentRebel
6 posts
Nomad

MW3, I was sniping on the well in seatown and went to go get off but walked the wrong way and fell in.

Also in MW2 I set up my claymore in a sniping building on a map (cant remember wich one) there was only one way in and one way out. I went to go walk out and there was an enemy there and the claymore blew us both up.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Dumbest way to die in video games is spawn kiling

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

then second worst way to die in video games is hackers

CheesyMacaroni
CheesyMacaroni
4 posts
Shepherd

I was playing Minecraft.So i went mining without any armor and carring all my good stuff (lots of diamonds,iron,diamond pick...)and there was a lava pool.i saw it and i just jumped in it,thinking it was water.moment later i understood it was lava,but then i died

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

In minecraft I went mining and found some diamonds. In the distance I could see a greenish stick but I didn't pay any attention to it. While I was in the middle of mining the diamond I heard a hissing. I really should have realized that it was a crepper in the distance, but it was already too late. Another way I died in minecraft was by mining for diamond or gold. After I get them my dad tells me to save but I just keep digging anyway. Right afterwards I dig up lava and I realize that I have no water. By the time I can get my meat out of my inventory to eat I'm already dead.

BlackCat54
BlackCat54
9 posts
Farmer

Hows about sniping the toughest enemies in Halo 2 for PC and I fell off the edge.

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

Silver Surfer on the NES. You touch a rubber duck you die...

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I was playing sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genesis and the world decided to absorb me. 0.0.

Look up Fails of the Weak on achievement hunter. They have the best halo reach fails.

dragonhunter577
dragonhunter577
6 posts
Nomad

On Black ops, Sent in a care package, Got squished... XD

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

In Super Smash Bros Brawl I simply fell through the stage to my death at Castle Siege as it was changing to the lava area. I was Zelda at the time, and I touched down onto the center of the stage right as it finished loading...only to just go right through the ground and was unable to get to a ledge causing me to die with relatively no damage for no reason.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

It's probably already been said, but I'm too lazy to look. A throwing knife to the foot. I've seen it happen a few times.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i was playing just cause 2 and jumped off a building, expecting to open my parachute. but a glitch made my parachute fail and i plummeted to my doom about 20 storys down.

tricker20
tricker20
9 posts
Peasant

I was playing halo reach on hard. the part in the building after the space mission. there where sevrel grunts with greanads they sarounded me and I was reloding and they blow me up with my team mate and to eleits.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

A friend and I were playing Halo Reach in firefight mode, and he was literally killed three, (yes, 3, also known as Tres in Spanish, Drei in german, and Trois in french), times by one drop pod and two ordinance drops (when the heavy weapons are dropped.)

Showing 31-45 of 133