ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30316
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
Weakness: head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

i answer: "good to know." then my stomach begins to growl.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

"They just need to hold you until the police get here." I say and then look at Logan. "Name's Krista, and I have had these powers at least since I woke up in the hospitable after playing hero at a cooking show that blew up."

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

(Danny's an NPC right?)

Name: Alec Demorrow
Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
Super Power: Can manipulate objects with my mind- Telekinesis
-Team-
~None

Sits back on the bed looking frustrated..."Ok, fine."

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

I pause for a moment, to think of what I need to say, then I speak."Are you the professor? Because if not, I need his help, I will be coming shortly." I then turn of the black phone. I then re-sumon the speaker and map."Map, the man I need to get to is known as professor Xavier, please tell me where I can find where he is, please."

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Outfit: White shirt, bluejeans
Super Power: animal communication, water control
Weakness: None.
-Team-
~None

"hey wait a minute. i just want to talk"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: Military scientists uniform.
Outfit: Blues jeans, blue shirt.
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness: None
-Team-
~None~

You make a tower of earth, "Good now put it back and then I'll give you your next power test." he tells you.

-----------------------

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

You head back to the door, think of the mountain you were on where you met Arthur, open the door and see the mountain.

-----------------------

Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
Weakness: head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

"Well while you wait for that, why not go down to the cafeteria and get yourself some food." He tells you and also tell you that the cafeteria is down the hall second to last door on your left, if you turn to the right after you leave the room, he then gives you a shirt ad some pants for you to ware.

-----------------

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

"Hmm heard that on the news, by the way, what else can you do other than controlling wind and ice? Also, you may have had these powers long before the accident, you just probably didn't notice them, or they where laying dormant inside you."

---------------------------

Name: Alec Demorrow
Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
Super Power: Can manipulate objects with my mind- Telekinesis
-Team-
~None

"Good, now you better get you rest, you took a good sized hit, no doubt what causes your amnesia." he says before he leaves the room.

And yes he is a NPC

----------------------------

Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

"Aha, so we now have someone to look for, okay, just follow the dotted line and you'll be at the Xavier Institute, in no time." A dotted line appears on the map. It extends from the hospital, all the way to the other side of the city.

--------------------------

Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
-Team-
~None

A bird hears this and fly's close but not close enough for you to grab, "Talk? What do you mean by 'just want to talk'?"
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

I explain the rest of my powers and show all of them except for the goblin shark form. I then think about what Logan said and tell him that I think they were laying dormant cause i have always had a liking for the animals. I could also stand the cold and see in the dark better then others.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
-Team-
~None~

I wave my hand down forcing the tower down

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Outfit: black shirt, black jeans
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

ok so i get home and ill look around and just start to relax

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

i try and see if Arther is here

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

"... i dont know. i just realised i can suddenly talk to animals and i wanted to try it"

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting
Weakness: one at once (he can not use all of his powers at the same time), head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

i put the shirt and the jeans on, then i go to the cafeteria.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None~
"thanks" I un-summon the speaker. Then I alter my imagined clothes. My t-shirt is now a black jacket and red shirt. My pants stay the same. I then create a a black motorcycle, that has a slot in it, I get on the motorcycle and insert the map."Bring to the destination on the map." I then get ready for the motorcycle to move. I also create a watch with no numbers on it, I turn the watch, and all traces on digital items(cameras, videos, etc) will not see me.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

"Hmm, well what do you plan to do now?" he asks you but before you can answer you hear a crashing noise, and what sounded like a roar, Wolf "That doesn't sound good."

-------------

-Team-
~None~

The ground returns back to normal, "Good, now try to make something that would help you in a fight, like a sword or a golem, anything, just make it using your surroundings." he tells you.

-------------------------------------

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Outfit: black shirt, black jeans
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

You hear a noise, it sounds like scratching, it sounds like its is coming from the kitchen.

-----------------------------

-Team-
~none~

You see him, luckily he isn't on the cliff this time, but he doesn't see you.

-----------------------------------

-Team-
~None

It gives you the look Fang gave you earlier, "Hmm, what do you mean by that, because you picked the wrong bird to talk to but I think I know one who my know what your talking."

-----------------------------

Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting
Weakness: one at once (he can not use all of his powers at the same time), head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

You find the cafeteria, and you head for the counter of order something, (You have to choose what you want).

--------------------------------

Inventory: Magic map, black self driving motorcycle, clocking watch
Outfit: Bikers jacket, red shirt, blue jeans
-Team-
~None~

The motorcycle start to head for the Xavier institute. Following the route on the map.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:White shirt, black pants
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision, Aura shift, Aura heal,Aura flight
Weakness:
-Team-
~None

I attempt to create a new aura power,aura flight and fly to the tallest building,making sure no one sees me.

Showing 166-180 of 264