ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30265
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

I do a double take but don't ask questions until the fight is over.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~
"thank you map." I then remove the speaker, un-summon the map(Giving me back my energy) and make a phone book, and stick the speaker on. I then move to a secluded area. &quothonebook, can you give me a phone number of anyone who can help me with my problem?"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: Military scientists uniform.
Outfit: Blues jeans, blue shirt.
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness: None
-Team-
~None~

Sorry I missed you the first time

You wait an hour, you blink and he is there. "Well, lets get started." He says to you getting start to the point.

------------------------------

Name: Alec Demorrow
Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
Super Power: Can manipulate objects with my mind- Telekinesis
-Team-
~None

"Well Mr. Demorrow, you mind telling me what happened before the chemical purification plant exploded?" He asks you.

-----------------------

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Outfit: White shirt, bluejeans
Super Power: animal communication, water control
Weakness: None.
-Team-
~None

You head outside and the moment your out side you head several voices, most of them you can easily tell who was make them. You look and see a lot of bird.

-------------------------

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

She go's puts the necklace in her bedroom then comes back out and hugs you, "So how have been lately?" she asks you after she is done hugging you.

----------------------------------

Well I didn't what you meant by cutting a tree, so I went with cutting down a tree, but I'm giving you a new ability call Aura heal, it allows you to heal your self and other.

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:White shirt, black pants
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision, Aura shift, Aura heal.
Weakness: head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

You keep practicing on other trees but you only cut the small limns off, then you discover you can heal the trees and manage to undo the cuts on the trees even the one you accidentally cut down.

--------------------------------------

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
-Team-
~None

"Well, a Mr. McHagus found you out cold laying on a subterranean island, however we don't know why you where out cold in the first place."

-----------------------------------

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

He manages to subdue her and puts her in some makeshift handcuffs made from one of your dish towns, "That should hold you untill the authorities arrive." He then turns to you, "Who are you and where you the one that summoned that ice that trapped my legs and the wind that help me her?"

-----------------------

Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

"Hmm, oh I know, I'll give you the phone number of one Professor Xavier." It gives you the number, "But don't be prized if you get someone other than Professor X."
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
-Team-
~None~

I await instruction

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Outfit: black shirt, black jeans
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

(5 days later)

Nurse, "Well you are defiantly make an improvement, and you seem to heal fast. So I think you can now go home." She gives you a black shirt and some black jeans. You put them on and you go home.

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
-Team-
~None

"I don't remember anything...what happened?" I try to stand.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

i say iv ben good and i say well i g2g bye

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
-Team-
~None

ill approach the closest bird.

"hello"

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision, Aura shift, Aura heal.
-Team-
~None

Nice,aura heal.I walk casually into town to see if anything "unusual" is happening.BTW,I STILL have the headache?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
-Team-
~None

"thanks. doctor, when can i leave?"

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None~

"Thank you" Seeing as I have no cash on me for a pay phone, or a cellphone, i make a black oval. I the oval, and it lights up, i then type in the professor's number, then un-summon the speaker and the phonebook.(The phone has 4 bars everywhere, by the way and is untraceable) I then wait for someone to pick up on the other end.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

"I'm Krista and yes I was the one who called on the elements ice and wind." I say and then ask him for his name even though I am expecting it to be either Wolverine or Logan.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

"Well first I need to see what you can do," he looks for somwthing for you to bend,"try to make tower out of the earth here."

-----------------------

-Team-
~None

"Easy now, you can leave yet, you have to have your work up, and we don't know what happened. But we do have some one who might, he was the one who brought you in, his name is Danny, but head was injured, but not as badly as you. We'll ask him and see if he know what may have cause that explosion."

-----------------------------

-Team-
~none~

You leave through the door that is set too your home, and close the door behind you.

-----------------------

-Team-
~None

It screams "Ah human!" and fly's off and several more birds hear this and fly off as-well.

---------------------

Nameax Burntwood
Weakness:
-Team-
~None

Your head ache weakens so it is not affecting your powers anymore, however there is no crimes being committed at the moment.

-Team-
~None

"Well as soon as we draw up the discharge papers." He tells you.

-Team-
~None~

It rings three time then someone picks up, "I this is Jean, my I help you?"

------------------------------

-Team-
~None~

"Names Logan, so how long have you had these power?" Then you hear the woman yelled, "You can't hold me in these binds forever!"

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None~

I just concentrate and I move the earth with a wave of my hand

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-
~none~

i think what elts can i do and think of the man on the mountain mabey he could help me

Showing 151-165 of 264