ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30247
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Outfit: White shirt, bluejeans
Super Power: animal communication, water control
Weakness: Sedated (Your slower to react.)
-Team-
~None

"good. id like to see us as friends."

ill take a nap now

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
Weakness: head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

"what happened? the last thing i can remember is that i swam in a lake in a cave. did someone find me?"

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: Military scientists uniform.
Outfit: Blues jeans, blue shirt.
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness: None
-Team-
~None~

I go to the park and wait an hour

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
Weakness: none
-Team-
~none~

i walk in and say happy birth day and hand her the necklace

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

I use my powers to make sure that the guy keeps the upper hand and wins the fight.

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Name: Alec Demorrow
Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
Super Power: Can manipulate objects with my mind- Telekinesis
-Team-
~None

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

Outside, I make a map, showing me the city, I then question the map, and give it a speaker."Talk map, and tell me where I can find someone who can help me find out where the heck I am." I wait for the talking map's response.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:White shirt, black pants
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision.
-Team-
~None

You make sword, but it fails to cut the tree in half, with the first try, but finishes the cut on the second.

----------------------------------------------

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

No you don't you have powers yet.

"Now Mr. Anskuld, if you try to leave, you may hurt your self more than you are now." she tell you, giving the professional version of 'because you gave me the one finger salute, your not leaving anytime soon.'

---------------------------------

Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Weakness: None.
-Team-
~None

You walking up, and you are full of energy, you she fang sleeping on the foot of your bed.

------------------------

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

"Wow, were you driving when you called me, and what a pretty necklace, where did you get it?"

-----------------------------

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

You manage to keep her on the ropes, then you something wolverine do in the X-man comic books, the mans hands suddenly had metal claws coming out of them.

-------------------------------

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

Map, "Well I can tell you where you are, your in New-York city, but I don't know any one to help you with you powers. Might I suggest talking to a phone-book."

-----------------------------------

Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
-Team-
~None

Your in a hospital, and there is a doctor in the room who see that your awake, "My word John Doe is wake, might you telling me your name."
ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None

"Alec...Alec Demorrow..." I clutch my throbbing head.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

your forgot mine

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Weakness: None.
-Team-
~None

ill let Fang sleep a little bit and go outside to see if i can talk to any other animal

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-
~none~

i dont remember where i got it and yes i was

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

ill sigh and just wait

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
-Team-
~None

"what happened? the last thing i can remember is that i swam in a lake in a cave. did someone find me?"
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:White shirt, black pants
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision.
-Team-
~None

I attempt to practice with this power until it grows at least a LITTLE stronger but cutting down trees.

Showing 136-150 of 264