ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30174
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

If we were fighting alone then I would have to agree. I mentaly say as I head back into the house.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

(did you mean this time is perminatnt) i pick it up and rap it then call my mom to wish her a happey birthday

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:White shirt, black pants
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision.
Weakness: sedated, head ache
-Team-
~None

I decide to go to bed.Just since I've had a long day.After I wake up,I go to an open field nearby to master my power.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
-Team-
~None

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg.
-Team-
~None~

I imagine a mechanism, gold colored with cogs and gears connecting the bits and pieces around my leg. I imagined this device to enable me to walk with my broken leg in till it heals(you can say how tired I get with each thing) I then create my self a simple white shirt, and blue jeans to replace my scrubs. I then look around my surroundings.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans, sedated.
-Team-
~None~

No it not to late to join but I think you and xAyjAy going to be the last people that I'll let join, besides, we haven't got any villains yet

You wake up in a hospital and you hooked up to life support, and there is no one around.

-----------------------------------
Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Outfit: White shirt, bluejeans
Super Power: animal communication, water control (is that too much?)
Weakness: Sedated
-Team-
~None

"We animals only use words with each other, not humans, somehow you must got the ability to talk to me from that fall, but I still don't know how you got them in the first place master." Say Fang, "but I think it not just me you can talk to, you most likely speak to the rest of the animal kingdom as well."

---------------------------

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: Military scientists uniform.
Outfit: Blues jeans, blue shirt.
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness: None
-Team-
~None~

"Lets just say, I got power that act the same way as yours," He says.

-------------------------------------------

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

You re-enter you house, the mystery man is still fighting the woman, but it look like he need some help.

-------------------------------------

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

I mean it doesn't disappear on you when you stopped concentrating

"Well thank you honey, so when when are you going to come over?" She says.

------------------------------

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision.
Weakness: head ache
-Team-
~None

There is no one around when you start to practice you powers.

-------------------------

Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting (he can not use all of his powers at once)
-Team-
~None

You wake up in the hospital, you have a head ache, like nothing you had before, there is a doctor in the room but he is with another patient.

--------------------------

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

You get up and try to leave, and you make it out without anyone noticing.
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
-Team-
~None~

"Can you help me with this power and possibly connect me with people i can team up with?"

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Super Power: animal communication, water control
Weakness: Sedated
-Team-
~None

"that is really great. ill try it soon. and we are frinds Fang. you really dont have to call me master."

(btw. what does sedated mean in my weakness?)

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-
~none~

ill come over right now i hang up and try to think of my moms house and open the door

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-Team-
~None

i look around and ask then the doctor where i am.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
-Team-
~None~

dont tell me if im gonna be a superhero or supervillian but ill be happy if u make me a supervillian

ill press the button to call a nurse in. if no one comes ill yell, "hey! anyone there?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

I try to throw the woman off balance with a gust of wind.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

"I can only help you with your powers, the people you can team up with, that's your problem, now meet me in the park in one hour," I start to walk away, you blink, and he is gone.

--------------------------

Super Power: animal communication, water control
Weakness: Sedated (Your slower to react.)
-Team-
~None

Now you know.

He looks at you fun, "But I've always addressed you as master, even before you could under stand me, but since I can't call you that anymore I'll just address you by your name, Blue."

--------------------------------

Weakness: head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

"Well mister McAllistor, your in the hospital, in Paraguay." say the doctor who is clearly English.

-----------------------------

-Team-
~none~

You open you front door, and walk in to you moms house.

-------------------------------

-Team-
~None~

Well I just thought that you where a bad guy because you were sent to heck, saw the devil, and was sent back you could be a bad guy still, but you could try to walk the path of light. Oh and you can't talk because your on a breathing tube.

She come in, "Oh my, you survived that gun shot you received." You feel a tightness around you middle, know you know what it is. "I guess you want off, but I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have not been cleared yet."

--------------------

-Team-
~None~

It works but only for a few seconds, but that long enough for the guy to get the upper hand on her.
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
-Team-
~None

I create a new aura power,Aura Shift.Which allows me to make weapons,tools,and other random objects out of my own aura.I attempt to cut a tree with an aura longsword.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None~

do i know i have my powers?

i flip her off.

Showing 121-135 of 264