ForumsForum GamesNewly Improved game: Save the Citizen

114 22582
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I had re-made the Game Concept of the game since it was a little unstable. Please read the rules carefully and if friends of yours plan to play, please tell them to read the rules carefully too. This little act can save a bunch of explaining, interrogating people and will save me, you, whoever time.

The Game, " Say the Citizen " is made by, yours truly, Drakokirby. I got inspiration on this forum game yesterday while watching a Disney Channel movie, "Sky High". I was watching because I was really bored and then it came to Save the Citizen part. I then thought, " Maybe I could make a forum game on that. " So I started thinking of the concept on the game while brushing my teeth. I then figured it all out while reading a book to soothe my mind and go to sleep.

You first pick a name. I'll choose me since I have a great example. You then have to save the person by any ways possible. This is like Destroy Bob except you think of a way to save the person and this won't be a story. You can also use a hobby or something that they like so then this can also help Users make friends if they also like it

Example one( The example of using your imagination ): I will save Drakokirby by getting a cloaking device so I can sneak him out.

Example two( The example of using a hobby or a liking of an object ): I will save Drakokirby by luring him with a bunch of tacos with good sauce.

The Rules of the Game are below:
1. You need to make sure you don't repeat names until about every 10 pages because it will get harder and harder to remember them. I will allow maybe 1 or 2 to be repeated. I want all the Older and hopefully, wiser members set a good example to the newer member because spamming is a disease.

2. You must have no violence like weapons. If it's like a monkey cop, I might accept it since that is amusing. You alway want to keep this about PG.

3. You need to make a complete sentence! I can not stress this out. If you keep making just answer, this will turn to spam, I will get blamed, then I'll get banned and people will be sad. So I am leaving you a game that can be spammed but please, just type a couple more words. Think of what can happen to the site if you post a lot of spam.

4. Please make sure you use this starting way for the complete sentence. So please just use it to have more members learning to use complete sentence. I am hoping if everyone does this, this will reduce the spamming and we will then have a peaceful environment for young minds to develop.

5. Please copy this format when you are doing the post.

The Person Below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE.

I will save INSERT NAME HERE by INSERT IDEA HERE.

You just need to erase the INSERT NAME HERE or the INSERT IDEA HERE with what you are planning to put

6. Have fun with the game. Let your imagination run wild if you are making a crazy thought and if you are going to use something the user likes, please say that so we might have people becoming friends.

Example:

Person # 1:

Posts his way to save the person.

Person # 1 then posts a name to be saved.

The person below me has to save Insert name here.

Now Person # 2 posts his way to save the person.

Then inserts a name to be saved.

I will start it off

The Person Below me has to save RsC

• 114 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I save Redwinger333 by sending him to a happy peaceful dimension but he has a transporter so he can come back.

The Person below me must save Carnasaur8

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

i took his place and decided to die for him he left happilly tpbm must save ME HELP ME!!!

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

i went to ur castle and got all the noobpeasents to defend u

SAVE ME TPBM

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/leec3442/face.jpg
/\\
the superglueman saves u save the super glue man / \\
the picture

irishbernier
irishbernier
55 posts
Nomad

I save superglue man by tazing him, which causes him to twitch out of the way of danger.

Someone save Hudson Hawk!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i save Hudsom Hawk by annoying him with minced pie and he chases me out of trouble... only problem is he is trying to kill me... SAVE ME!!!

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

I save octobokid95 by giving Hudsom Hawk a life times supply of minced pie.

The person below me has to save me! Aaaaaagh! Help! Please!

( :

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I save C_is_for_Cookie by getting Hudsom Hawk to switch to Gico and saving money on his car insurance.

The person below me has to save me from the Aflac duck, because I made them lose Hudsom Hawk, help!!!!!!!!!!

atb182
atb182
80 posts
Nomad

i will save timegoesby by prankcalling the afflack duck to destrackt him so i can tie a rope to him and pull him of a giand taco.

the person has to save oprah winfrey. :P

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Wow That Made No Sense At All man

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I Save Arax_Nisanu, from playing with a real Shark by making him leave the Beach!

Next person above me, needs to save GreatestSoloEver!!!!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, it's good to see that my game has gotten back on the recent pages .

I will save GreatestSoloEver by putting up a computer that is in his site that has a level 138!

Next person above me has to save IRuleya.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i save IRuleya by giving him tacos, nachos and other mexican food so he goes back to his house to eat them

Next person above me has to save my next door neighbour

jaapiebb
jaapiebb
26 posts
Nomad

I will save your next door neighbour whit my giant Monkey of D00m !, Next person above me has to save Zanto_zsnes,

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i save Zanto_zsnes by using the gravity gun from Storm the House 2 and into a plane

the next person above me has to save himself/herself

Showing 76-90 of 114