ForumsForum GamesNewly Improved game: Save the Citizen

114 22586
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I had re-made the Game Concept of the game since it was a little unstable. Please read the rules carefully and if friends of yours plan to play, please tell them to read the rules carefully too. This little act can save a bunch of explaining, interrogating people and will save me, you, whoever time.

The Game, " Say the Citizen " is made by, yours truly, Drakokirby. I got inspiration on this forum game yesterday while watching a Disney Channel movie, "Sky High". I was watching because I was really bored and then it came to Save the Citizen part. I then thought, " Maybe I could make a forum game on that. " So I started thinking of the concept on the game while brushing my teeth. I then figured it all out while reading a book to soothe my mind and go to sleep.

You first pick a name. I'll choose me since I have a great example. You then have to save the person by any ways possible. This is like Destroy Bob except you think of a way to save the person and this won't be a story. You can also use a hobby or something that they like so then this can also help Users make friends if they also like it

Example one( The example of using your imagination ): I will save Drakokirby by getting a cloaking device so I can sneak him out.

Example two( The example of using a hobby or a liking of an object ): I will save Drakokirby by luring him with a bunch of tacos with good sauce.

The Rules of the Game are below:
1. You need to make sure you don't repeat names until about every 10 pages because it will get harder and harder to remember them. I will allow maybe 1 or 2 to be repeated. I want all the Older and hopefully, wiser members set a good example to the newer member because spamming is a disease.

2. You must have no violence like weapons. If it's like a monkey cop, I might accept it since that is amusing. You alway want to keep this about PG.

3. You need to make a complete sentence! I can not stress this out. If you keep making just answer, this will turn to spam, I will get blamed, then I'll get banned and people will be sad. So I am leaving you a game that can be spammed but please, just type a couple more words. Think of what can happen to the site if you post a lot of spam.

4. Please make sure you use this starting way for the complete sentence. So please just use it to have more members learning to use complete sentence. I am hoping if everyone does this, this will reduce the spamming and we will then have a peaceful environment for young minds to develop.

5. Please copy this format when you are doing the post.

The Person Below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE.

I will save INSERT NAME HERE by INSERT IDEA HERE.

You just need to erase the INSERT NAME HERE or the INSERT IDEA HERE with what you are planning to put

6. Have fun with the game. Let your imagination run wild if you are making a crazy thought and if you are going to use something the user likes, please say that so we might have people becoming friends.

Example:

Person # 1:

Posts his way to save the person.

Person # 1 then posts a name to be saved.

The person below me has to save Insert name here.

Now Person # 2 posts his way to save the person.

Then inserts a name to be saved.

I will start it off

The Person Below me has to save RsC

• 114 Replies
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i saved my self by jumping off a cliff and i died

the next person has to save carlie

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I Save Carlie, from into a Wax Machine, and being covered by a Lot of Hot Wax! Next person has save Nater!

scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I save Nater by throwing a angry tiger at him so he runs away.

The next person has to save Captain Bubblewrap.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I save Captain Bubblewrap by replacing him with his twin

The next person has to save krin ( or sonny 2 will never come out!)

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I save Krin by shooting a giant laser that will kill everyone except Krin!

Except that Juan999999 was in the way of the laser! Save him!!

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I save Juan999999 by firing another laser (shoop da whoop) at that laser. Then it causes a huge expolsion about to kill ME!

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

This going with my other post. ^
l
l
http://smellyjunior.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/shoop-da-whoop.jpg

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

I shall save shadowphoenix by using a mass of lolcats to block the explosion.

the next person has to save..... John.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

i save john by decapitating all his enemys with a bloody chainsaw and a toothbrush.

the next person to save...llamaetataco

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I save llamaetataco by luring him in with Llamas and Tacos with the best sauce ever made!

The next person has to save Lord_Mist

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

i saved Lord_MIST by pushing him off a building into a truck of pillows to save him from evil dwarves

the next person must save jesus

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

i saved Lord_MIST by pushing him off a building into a truck of pillows to save him from evil dwarves

the next person must save jesus

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

I Save Jesus By Catchin Him By His Halo

You Must Save A Cheeze-Burger

wethead77
wethead77
457 posts
Nomad

I save the Cheeze-Burger by killing anyone near it.
The next person must save my girlfriend.

billy1011
billy1011
6 posts
Nomad

I save his girlfriend by showing his face to her

Showing 91-105 of 114