Forums

ForumsForum Games

One Word Story!

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:44pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,707 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 10:09pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,953 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:30pm

red303

red303

164 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:31pm

red303

red303

164 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that

(srry AGAIN :p)

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 4:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,401 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:09pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,953 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:29pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda express

the combustible kittens is so cruel it is almost funny

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:30pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

wait...WTF!
my computer got stupid. ignore the above.
Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,401 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely

splattered

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,401 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he  jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizza pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who was fat and ate cats with ketchup. Soon police arrived and licked crack off the octopus toe that mutated. Finally God allowed blk2860 to kidnap combustible kittens. Panda decided that red303 was insanely splattered

Reply to One Word Story!

You must be logged in to post a reply!