Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Small AG3 Update

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 9:29pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,587 posts

Wait... is that really a facebook login option I saw signing in on my iPod?

I don't see a Facebook login on AG.

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 12:42am

Ferret

Ferret

6,845 posts

Administrator

Armatars are now on Game/User pages! Those that mentioned they once used to be on AG are correct, and we've brought them back. If you don't see them on a page, make sure to add a comment to re-update the page.

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 12:59am

Ferret

Ferret

6,845 posts

Administrator

These fellows are fixed...

FIXED:

There is also no red flag next to the report button for either the forums or game comments. (stinkyjim)

No access to profiles through navigation (GhostofMatrix)

In Internet Explorer âFavorite Gamesâ icons are larger than usual, only showing 6. (UnleashedUponMankind)

Merited comments aren't highlighted/bolded on user profiles, but are under âView all commentsâ. (Patrick2011)

Small dots under the dates on the forum index (GhostOfMatrix)

Bigger Quotation text in forums (soccerdude2)

Spacing of "Games rated, comments, forum posts, games submitted and merits" on profile (Ferret)

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 1:32am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,704 posts

So I was wandering around AG and noticed a newbie had a question about how to fav games...well I went to a game to get the exact location of the fav game button and to my surprise I couldn't find it...where did it go?

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 1:43am

Ferret

Ferret

6,845 posts

Administrator

Great catch pangtongshu, I've passed this along.

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 2:17am

Ferret

Ferret

6,845 posts

Administrator

Favorites is back working again. :)

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 3:44am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,118 posts

I already mentioned this idea somewhere else, but I personally would like to have the option back to click my armatar (used to be my username in the right top corner) to get back to my profile... this was very handy and I used it a lot, but now I have to open the down-fold menu and choose an option from that... could you please have one's profile link embedded into the armatar image Ferret? =)

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 11:36am

Ferret

Ferret

6,845 posts

Administrator

More of a suggestion then a bug, I've passed it along but no promises. :)

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 4:18pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

784 posts

An armatar thing: in the comments, the shown armatar is sometimes not the one the user has. I've seen it in comments of Union City, and in my post on jeol's page. Just a weird bug?

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 5:03pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,845 posts

Administrator

Yeppers, we're on it. :)

Reply to Small AG3 Update

You must be logged in to post a reply!