Hunger: 48/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Can they conjure it that fast though, anyways, I parry that thrust and somehow disarm him, followed by an understab to the part behind his chin.

They can.

How do you disarm them? You can't magically disarm a person. You need to explain it.

The other man swung his ice sword down.

-----

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 1
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I encase myself inside an orb of hard soil. When the waves are over, I walk over to him and smash a rock on his head about ten times. If he's still alive, I just simply leave him be.

Okay, ten times means he's already dead.

But you're counting on the orb. Well, it worked.

(3 XP)

You go to his head and SMASH, SMASH, SEEMAASSH!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQTvuP1Dgs

(5 XP)

Okay, you get sucked into a portal. It was opened behind you.

You're falling and a whale below to eat you up.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 17/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

i got stuck? no problem, i change the muscles in my arms so that i can continue sending slicing air waives with my arms. not to forget the laser beams from my eyes...

But, the creatures stretched their bodies to dodge everything.

They shot the same liquid at the same time, over the cube. You can't escape, can you?

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 28/60
--
HP: 55/185
Hunger: 0/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Change what I said to, anti gravity rune, or something that will keep those body form hitting the bombs.

Yeah, but high-level runes require Bran to apply it onto something via touch. Weak ones like a reducing damage rune can be applied from afar.

C'mon..

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
XP: 3/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use my swords to block the spikes, then I see if I can tackle one of them.

Let's see..

The spikes were blocked. Hurray!

(3 XP)

But, both of them charged, with swords sharper than ever. They're earth, by the way.

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:58am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

If I was not swallowed yet, I make the sands underneath the sea explode upwards, then I make it as a bridge to any land. If I was swallowed, I try to wrench the whale's mouth with Rock Arms. (My arms covered in stone or any earth material available.)

Posted May 16, '13 at 9:05am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

--
XP: 14/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/Aq

Okay, you get sucked into a portal. It was opened behind you.

You're falling and a whale below to eat you up.

If I was not swallowed yet, I make the sands underneath the sea explode upwards, then I make it as a bridge to any land. If I was swallowed, I try to wrench the whale's mouth with Rock Arms. (My arms covered in stone or any earth material available.)

Posted May 16, '13 at 4:47pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,329 posts

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Let's see..

The spikes were blocked. Hurray!

(3 XP)

But, both of them charged, with swords sharper than ever. They're earth, by the way.

If they are made out of earth, obviously metal would be stronger and cut through it, right?

I use my sword to fight them regularly, but when they are really up close, I grab them and I suck all the iron out of their blood.

Posted May 16, '13 at 5:25pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
XP: 17/85
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

But, the creatures stretched their bodies to dodge everything.

They shot the same liquid at the same time, over the cube. You can't escape, can you?

1. i use dragon blizzard breath to freeze the liquid and these creatures, then i shoot laser bames at them to kill them while they are frozen.

2. if that will not work then i use a rain of billions of bomb-nails (these nails explode when they get stuck) to kill them while i use slicing air waves to push the liquid back, hoping that they stretch again their bodies so that more bomb-nails can get stuck. i do not continue shooting/spitting thses nails till they are dead.

3. if that will not work either then i shift into an ice-spirit and slip/fall through the cube to the next cube, levitating/hovering above the ground (if that counts as flying then i stay in the air by kicking on the air so i do not touch the ground; remember my changed leg muscles so i can jump on air? i use that if i can not use the floating/levitating abilities of a spirit).

as soon as i got to the next cube:

if i can float/levitate, then i use a mixed attack between a tornado, blizzard-breath, slicing air waves and air bullets (finger pistol from one piece

Tobu Shigan "Bachi" (飛ぶ指銃「'」 Tobu Shigan "Bachi"?, literally meaning "Flying Finger Gun: 'Plectrum'"): Used by Lucci. A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku", and are therefore able to pierce Luffy's rubber body. Unlike all other versions, this type of Shigan is launched by flicking instead of jabbing.[24] Although in the anime, Lucci and Jabra demonstrated a variant that involves jabbing. In the Viz Manga, this is called Flying Finger Pistol Sting. )

if i can not float/levitate, then i use my leg muscles to jump on the air so i will not touch the ground of the cube (half-spirit-half-human, my legs keep me above the ground). i use then a mixed attack between a tornado, blizzard-breath, slicing air waves and air bullets.

4. tom attacks too, he tries to get some liquid metal into these creature so he can burst them from the inside by expanding/turning the liquid metal into sharp and pointy needle-balls (he does that if my attacks only distracted the enemies).

5. i use air waves to get the liquid away from me while i send dragon lightning towards these creatures.

6. the heads: dragon blade-air-breath, dragon lightning-breath and dragon ice-breath to create a giantic tornado to dodge the liquid and to kill these creatures.

Posted May 16, '13 at 5:27pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

6. the heads: dragon blade-air-breath, dragon lightning-breath and dragon ice-breath to create a giantic tornado to dodge the liquid and to kill these creatures.

sorry for the double post, i meant three heads instead of the heads.

Posted May 16, '13 at 9:32pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
--
HP: 55/185
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Well, get us out of there, telaport rune, or something, anything, cause if I try to grab the body's the bombs will go off, so just get me, Brandon, Guardian, and the gal who controls water out of there.

Posted May 17, '13 at 4:09am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 19/45
--
HP: 100/130
Hunger: 48/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

How do you disarm them? You can't magically disarm a person. You need to explain it.

The other man swung his ice sword down.

Ah *****s... Parry that sword too, and swirl his sword around until it comes out of his hand. The same for the other guy as well. Then stab them in the chest and and move my sword up, ****ing up their organs and lastly, their face.

Posted May 17, '13 at 8:28am

Rapyion

Rapyion

652 posts

--
XP: 17/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, that was cool.

The whale got stunned.

(3 XP)

You land on the bridge to land. The whale is slowly recovering.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

If they are made out of earth, obviously metal would be stronger and cut through it, right?

I use my sword to fight them regularly, but when they are really up close, I grab them and I suck all the iron out of their blood.

You might be wrong. Their mastery of earth is slightly more than yours.

Yeah, you couldn't get near them. They kept their distance away, keeping their swords intact.

One threw a sword at you.

-----

--
XP: 20/85
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

1. i use dragon blizzard breath to freeze the liquid and these creatures, then i shoot laser bames at them to kill them while they are frozen.

2. if that will not work then i use a rain of billions of bomb-nails (these nails explode when they get stuck) to kill them while i use slicing air waves to push the liquid back, hoping that they stretch again their bodies so that more bomb-nails can get stuck. i do not continue shooting/spitting thses nails till they are dead.

3. if that will not work either then i shift into an ice-spirit and slip/fall through the cube to the next cube, levitating/hovering above the ground (if that counts as flying then i stay in the air by kicking on the air so i do not touch the ground; remember my changed leg muscles so i can jump on air? i use that if i can not use the floating/levitating abilities of a spirit).

as soon as i got to the next cube:

if i can float/levitate, then i use a mixed attack between a tornado, blizzard-breath, slicing air waves and air bullets (finger pistol from one piece

Tobu Shigan "Bachi" (飛ぶ指銃「�'�」 Tobu Shigan "Bachi"?, literally meaning "Flying Finger Gun: 'Plectrum'"): Used by Lucci. A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku", and are therefore able to pierce Luffy's rubber body. Unlike all other versions, this type of Shigan is launched by flicking instead of jabbing.[24] Although in the anime, Lucci and Jabra demonstrated a variant that involves jabbing. In the Viz Manga, this is called Flying Finger Pistol Sting. )

if i can not float/levitate, then i use my leg muscles to jump on the air so i will not touch the ground of the cube (half-spirit-half-human, my legs keep me above the ground). i use then a mixed attack between a tornado, blizzard-breath, slicing air waves and air bullets.

4. tom attacks too, he tries to get some liquid metal into these creature so he can burst them from the inside by expanding/turning the liquid metal into sharp and pointy needle-balls (he does that if my attacks only distracted the enemies).

5. i use air waves to get the liquid away from me while i send dragon lightning towards these creatures.

An ice spirit? You're a shape-shifter, not a soul changer.

Freezing doesn't do good. The liquid melts.

How do you shoot nails? Using what?

And you're stuck, you can't move. The liquid is still travelling though.

Okay, sending the liquid away with air works.

(3 XP)

The creatures are smart; they know how to dodge. And they can predict where your lightning breath will go. No use trying to shoot projectiles.

Tom's liquid metal got melted halfway, by the liquids the creatures shot.

You're still stuck.

Let me note their characteristics.

1) They are strecthy.

2) They know to how dodge.

3) They can shoot acid liquids.

That's all for now, though.

-----

--
--
HP: 45/185
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Well, get us out of there, telaport rune, or something, anything, cause if I try to grab the body's the bombs will go off, so just get me, Brandon, Guardian, and the gal who controls water out of there.

The bodies are still in the air. Rapyion is not revealing the purple crystal yet. They are falling down. Teleporting runes are impossible. You have a flight rune, right? Use it.

The water lady is still fighting with the fire chief. It's a tie for now.

Posted May 17, '13 at 8:30am

Rapyion

Rapyion

652 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 24/45
--
HP: 100/130
Hunger: 47/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Sorry, I forgot to refresh.

Ah *****s... Parry that sword too, and swirl his sword around until it comes out of his hand. The same for the other guy as well. Then stab them in the chest and and move my sword up, ****ing up their organs and lastly, their face.

One guy died, for sure.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

The other guy adapted quickly and prevented you from swirling your sword.

The man threw his sword at you.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!