ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301453
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

(Um I said I was on the ground before I changed, that why I put the key word 'after' in.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 6
XP: 0/45
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I just say, "Oh hello, who are you?"

Oh wait, I forgot the details.

A girl of 19, was studying in a university when the world came to disaster. She liked anything that has to do with science. Chemistry, biology, well, lots.

"I'm Amy. How about you?"

Gorillas of abnormal sizes charge into the place.

"Sorry, no time to talk."

One attempts to smash you in the head.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 5
XP: 29/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I summon fire wings to dodge the fireball, then I summon a minion and he will use his fire fists to grab the earth guy, then I will throw fireball and finish with a huge fireball onto the ship.

You summon fire wings to dodge the fireball-

Is there even a fireball? Never mind. You dodge whatever there is. Then summon a minion. He charges towards the earth manipulator, but he shot an air rush, dissipating the minion as quickly as possible. Then, he flies towards you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 15/40
--
HP: 140/150
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 5; Metal Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i say to the devourer :"i wonder how much you can swallow." and shift into a cyborg-dragon, fly away to get some distance and shoot then fire, lasers, grenades and poison darts (with the paralyzing poison of the poison dart frog) at the dark beast while tom uses the metal in the ground to attack and distract him with metal tentacles at the same time. if the other kid is dangerous too, then tom attacks and distracts it too while i shoot at them.

but i do all that only if the kid tries to attack me and/or tom.

That looked like it took effort. The monster still attacks you.

You turn into a cyborg-dragon and fly away. You shoot fire, lasers, grenades and poison darts. Tom uses the metal in the ground and makes a trail of metal spikes, but the monster dodged. But, it didn't dodge your projectiles.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

"In this portal, I think there should be a crystal, but it is located far from here. We need to cover miles before reaching it."

The monster died, exploding from its inner self. That alerted other children. They turn into different kinds of monsters, ranging from melee monsters to ranged monsters. Three melee ones charge towards you and two ranged fire explosive fireballs at you.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 13/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 87/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I LIGHT SPEED punch him in the face.

You may have light manipulation, but you don't have extreme muscle expansion.

So, you punch him and he didn't successfully make the impact.

(5 XP)

Then, the man got up and expanded his bones, like Wolverine. Then charges towards you.

-----

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 5/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I'm not gonna ask.
I freeze the tsunami as it's coming at me and slide down from the top to the monkey (?). I plummet the temperature to absolute zero and stab the monkey with ice shards. I then proceed to the island, all the while freezing the water under me.

You freeze the tsunami and slide down to the top of the monkey. You plummet the temperature to absolute zero and stab the monkey with ice shards. It had enough time to actually dodge the ice spikes. Then, it turned into water, movable water and sent a explosive water ball with pressure. It explodes pressurized water.

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 9/35
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 4; Size Shift; HP: 120/120

Town? I thought we were on a mountain :/ Meh. Anyways, I form an electric shield around me and Hulk to protect us from the debris.

You form an electric shield around you and Hulk. It did some good, but not all. But Hulk could carry the debris.

(3 XP)

The huge golem sent a stomp down on you. It's huge.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
XP: 15/20
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A

(Um I said I was on the ground before I changed, that why I put the key word 'after' in.)

Sorry. But either way, you will still alert the guards because of your weight.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 15/40
--
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

That looked like it took effort. The monster still attacks you.

it did.

You turn into a cyborg-dragon and fly away. You shoot fire, lasers, grenades and poison darts. Tom uses the metal in the ground and makes a trail of metal spikes, but the monster dodged. But, it didn't dodge your projectiles.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

"In this portal, I think there should be a crystal, but it is located far from here. We need to cover miles before reaching it."

The monster died, exploding from its inner self. That alerted other children. They turn into different kinds of monsters, ranging from melee monsters to ranged monsters. Three melee ones charge towards you and two ranged fire explosive fireballs at you.

looks like you want us to kill your npc-characters...anyway, i shift into a smaller human-dragon-cyborg-version of the cyborg-dragon, grab tom and fly towards the crystal as fast as i can while i shoot shock-bombs that are as big as bullets but as explosive as c-4 at the kids to paralyze them. oh, by the way, some of the bombs spread their load like napalm except that they are filled with the paralyzing poison of the poison dart frog. and i shoot them so that my own bombs will not hit me or tom.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You freeze the tsunami and slide down to the top of the monkey. You plummet the temperature to absolute zero and stab the monkey with ice shards. It had enough time to actually dodge the ice spikes. Then, it turned into water, movable water and sent a explosive water ball with pressure. It explodes pressurized water.

I flash-freeze the pressurised water-ball and kick it back to him and freeze him while he's distracted.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 13/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 87/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Surround my arm with light and make advance to is face at speed of light.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 0/45
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make chains come out of the ground, tying the gorilla to the earth.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 10/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Sorry. But either way, you will still alert the guards because of your weight.

Since I'm in a forest, and I see no one around, I change into my wolf form. (He is black as night and because of that he could be easily mistaken as a local shadow-wolf.)
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm going to bump this. BUMP!
Super
Understated
People
Enjoying
RPGs.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 23/40
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

looks like you want us to kill your npc-characters...anyway, i shift into a smaller human-dragon-cyborg-version of the cyborg-dragon, grab tom and fly towards the crystal as fast as i can while i shoot shock-bombs that are as big as bullets but as explosive as c-4 at the kids to paralyze them. oh, by the way, some of the bombs spread their load like napalm except that they are filled with the paralyzing poison of the poison dart frog. and i shoot them so that my own bombs will not hit me or tom.

Uh huh. I AM AZURE!!! Well, sort of. Here's the result.

The melee ones get shocked, the ranged get damaged somehow, but not paralyzed, but knocked out. And throwing Tom to the crystal isn't enough.

Of course, since the explosion is so big, the projectiles the ranged monsters shot was nullified.

(8 XP)
-(50 NP)

Tom is far away, where three children are running to him.

You are surrounded by more monsters, well, bigger ones. And you're even a cyborg-dragon. These monsters are more resilient and requires you to use another type of attack. Elemental attacks don't work on these monsters.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I flash-freeze the pressurized water-ball and kick it back to him and freeze him while he's distracted.

You flash-freeze the water ball. But inside the ball, water came out with an unknown force, breaking the ice. Then, the monkey redirects it all to you. Freezing the pressurized water is not on option.

-----

--
XP: 18/30
--
HP: 70/80
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Surround my arm with light and make advance to his face at speed of light.

You surround your arm with light and advance to his face.

Bam!!

He gets knocked out. But you get stabbed.

(5 XP)
-(10 HP)

The guard comes in with an elemental baton and attempts to whack you. Well, it's shock.

-----

--
XP: 3/45
--
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make chains come out of the ground, tying the gorilla to the earth.

You make earth chains come out of the ground, then tie the gorilla to the earth. Its arms were redirected away from you.

(3 XP)

Then, Amy shot a mist of a substance and surrounds the gorillas. She took out a box of matches and lit one up. She threw it towards the gorillas. It basically burned them to a crisp.

Amy instantly became your ally!

You both get out of the cave and see a facility guarded by soldiers. Remember that place with tanks? Okay, back to the story.

There are a lot others being experimented. Amy wishes to set them free. Or at least avenge them. Do you want to accomplish her wish? And there's a ton of XP to scavenge!

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Since I'm in a forest, and I see no one around, I change into my wolf form. (He is black as night and because of that he could be easily mistaken as a local shadow-wolf.)

You change into your wolf form and get into the forest. The soldiers burst out into the open and couldn't find you anywhere.

(5 XP)

The portal opened up in front of you, sucking you in.

You land on the dirt hard and see a carnivorous giraffe searching for food nearby.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

[quote]I flash-freeze the pressurized water-ball and kick it back to him and freeze him while he's distracted.

You flash-freeze the water ball. But inside the ball, water came out with an unknown force, breaking the ice. Then, the monkey redirects it all to you. Freezing the pressurized water is not on option.[/quote]

Ok, I put a shield of ice around me, and give the monkey frostbite if I can, send a blizzard to redirect the pressurised water and encase the monkey in a dome of ice and snow.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 18/30
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Who stabbed me?

I boost up and surround my body in light and boost to the guard kicking him on the arm and then i knock him out with a blow to the neck very carefully since wolverine is faster than light so probably the guard is faster than light to.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You change into your wolf form and get into the forest. The soldiers burst out into the open and couldn't find you anywhere.

(5 XP)

The portal opened up in front of you, sucking you in.

You land on the dirt hard and see a carnivorous giraffe searching for food nearby.

I change into my raven form and take flight, and try to get higher the the carnivorous giraffe can reach. Then I try to see if I can find a portal out of here.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 23/40
--
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Uh huh. I AM AZURE!!! Well, sort of. Here's the result.

The melee ones get shocked, the ranged get damaged somehow, but not paralyzed, but knocked out. And throwing Tom to the crystal isn't enough.

Of course, since the explosion is so big, the projectiles the ranged monsters shot was nullified.

(8 XP)
-(50 NP)

Tom is far away, where three children are running to him.

You are surrounded by more monsters, well, bigger ones. And you're even a cyborg-dragon. These monsters are more resilient and requires you to use another type of attack. Elemental attacks don't work on these monsters.

wait, they are even imune to the paralyzing poison?

anyway, i shoot rockets, grenades and poisonous darts (with lethal poison) at the bigger monsters. if that will not work i shoot piercing bullets, tank-breaking bullets and piercing and tank-breaking bullets at them.

tom stops the kids with a buzz saw tornado after he got the metal out of the ground and formed it into thousand buzz saws. if that will not work he uses his form (if he has one).

hey, can i, when i use my energy form, take electrons (or neutrons) away to tear them apart? if yes, and if my above plans will not work i do it. i mean i use then my energy form to kill them by taking their neutrons away. do you know what happens when there are no neutrons in a molecule? now imagine that in a whole body...
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

Alright I tell her that I shall grant her wish with her.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 10/25
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ok, I put a shield of ice around me, and give the monkey frostbite if I can, send a blizzard to redirect the pressurised water and encase the monkey in a dome of ice and snow.

You put a shield of ice around you and give the monkey frostbite. The pressurized water suddenly stops and drops into the ocean. The monkey's dead, somehow.

(5 XP)

You go to the island, but you see acid spiders guarding the cave.

-----

--
XP: 23/30
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Who stabbed me?

I boost up and surround my body in light and boost to the guard kicking him on the arm and then i knock him out with a blow to the neck very carefully since wolverine is faster than light so probably the guard is faster than light to.

The Wolverine guy, of course. His claws were long enough to stab through your muscles, but it's just a minor injury.

You boost up and surround your body with light, dodging the elemental baton. You boost to the guard and kick his arm, disarming him.

Hey, hey. You got it wrong. You may control light, but you yourself don't have the power to go light-speed. You kick his neck, breaking his spines. Then he falls to the ground, paralyzed.

(5 XP)

The warden watches you from his security camera and he is delighted to see more fights. You see more guards with guns now.

-----

--
XP: 18/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I change into my raven form and take flight, and try to get higher the the carnivorous giraffe can reach. Then I try to see if I can find a portal out of here.

You change into your raven form and fly higher than the giraffe. Well, it can't jump or do ranged attacks, so you're fine.

(3 XP)

The only way to get out of the place is to get into the only cave in the world and get the purple crystal fragment at the end of the cavern.

-----

--
XP: 33/40
--
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

wait, they are even imune to the paralyzing poison?

Yeah, immune.

anyway, i shoot rockets, grenades and poisonous darts (with lethal poison) at the bigger monsters. if that will not work i shoot piercing bullets, tank-breaking bullets and piercing and tank-breaking bullets at them.

tom stops the kids with a buzz saw tornado after he got the metal out of the ground and formed it into thousand buzz saws. if that will not work he uses his form (if he has one).

hey, can i, when i use my energy form, take electrons (or neutrons) away to tear them apart? if yes, and if my above plans will not work i do it. i mean i use then my energy form to kill them by taking their neutrons away. do you know what happens when there are no neutrons in a molecule? now imagine that in a whole body...

Piercing bullets work. Then, Tom uses buzz-cutting saws and cut the children through. He felt no remorse when they were cut in half.

(10 XP)
-(60 NP)

You go on with Tom to the end, but see a huge monster guarding it. It's an adult. There's only one adult in this world and that's him.

He looks at you.

"YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!"

Like Gandalf, but ironically. He sent a swing of his flaming sword at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

Alright I tell her that I shall grant her wish with her.

She smiles and thanks you. She went off, so you follow her. You meet a superhuman. And I mean a big one. He has the ability to shift sizes and manipulate fire.
Showing 346-360 of 1815