ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301047
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 6
XP: 6/45
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a wall right in front of Amy to prevent her from going any further. Then I say,"careful."

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 3
XP: 18/30
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 87/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

You go invisible, but he still can sense, but only at a certain radius. You take out your pistol and shoot his head off.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

The drop the body made caused a noise and everyone to turn to the dead body. It seems one guy knows the direction of the shot and is nearing you.

His head came all the way off? This must be a powerful pistol. I knock him out and walk behind the guards. Then I go uninvisble with my hat pulled far down (I'm in guards clothes, remember?) and say, "You killed him!" Then I go invisible and move to another part of the group and do something similar, until the entire group is at each others throats.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 39/40
--
HP: 140/150
Hunger: 92/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 5; Metal Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

It's actually skin manipulation and regeneration.

oooh...then i need a different strategy...

Here's the result.

The arms were burned down. The napalm-filled rockets hit him, but barely any damage was done. Tom failed to put any of his metal objects into him.

(3 XP)

The monster then summoned kids from before and let them attack you.

All were ranged and shot a blood bomb at you. Poisonous blood.

i tap into my energy form to kill all of the resurected children with the speed of light. first, i dodge their attack, second, i kill them with a combo of fire surrounded lightning bolts. after i killed them i make swords made out of light to cut the giant monster with the speed of light into thousand pieces (one hundred swords attack him like a tornado while i dash-fly towards his head, wielding two swords made out of light). if he tries to attack me i just dodge his attacks and continue then to attack him. i shoot even lasers from my eyes to attack him too. tom uses in the meanwhile the metal around him to get into the body of the giant monster to kill him from the inside by destroying the brain. tom uses his metal-form if he has to so his task is easier. tom has a form, right? right? i mean, he is the same level as me, so he should have a form.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 16/35
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

i stop the light and send it back.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 20/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

[quote]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! More Acid Spiders!

Just had to be done![/quote]

[quote]I lower the temperature to Absolute Zero and fling ice shards into the spider's abdomen. I also set up a double-compact ice and snow shield to guard me from any acid that comes my way. If any acid lands on my shield, I drop it and form a new one.

You lower the temperature to absolute zero and fling ice shards into the-

Nah, the temperature killed them.

(10 XP)

You go into the cave and explore. Suddenly, a rush of air comes right at you.[/quote]

I grow a double-compact sheet of ice in front of me to cut off the air flow and try to find out what sent it.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 18/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to avoid their attack, I got a wide open area on my side after all. If I manage that run back into the forest to regroup and form a new plan. (changed my mind on the frontal attack.)

Okay, you turn back and form a new plan. You dodged the acid web.

What's your plan?

-----

--
XP: 9/45
--
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a wall right in front of Amy to prevent her from going any further. Then I say,"careful."

You make a wall in front of Amy. Then, she stopped instantly.

"Why?" She asked when you advised her.

The superhuman let his fire out, but the wall protected her.

(3 XP)

What's your plan?

-----

--
XP: 28/30
--
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

His head came all the way off? This must be a powerful pistol. I knock him out and walk behind the guards. Then I go uninvisble with my hat pulled far down (I'm in guards clothes, remember?) and say, "You killed him!" Then I go invisible and move to another part of the group and do something similar, until the entire group is at each others throats.

You wait for the guard to come and you knock him out. It went pretty well.

(5 XP)

You go towards the group with your face well-hidden and shouted, " You killed him!" and go hidden later.

Well, it certainly started an argument, then a gunfight. All were dead except one.

(5 XP)
-(80 NP)

What's your plan?

-----

--
Level: 7
XP: 0/50
--
HP: 200/200
Hunger: 82/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 5; Metal Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

tom has a form, right? right? i mean, he is the same level as me, so he should have a form.

Yes, yes, he does! Chill!

i tap into my energy form to kill all of the resurected children with the speed of light. first, i dodge their attack, second, i kill them with a combo of fire surrounded lightning bolts. after i killed them i make swords made out of light to cut the giant monster with the speed of light into thousand pieces (one hundred swords attack him like a tornado while i dash-fly towards his head, wielding two swords made out of light). if he tries to attack me i just dodge his attacks and continue then to attack him. i shoot even lasers from my eyes to attack him too. tom uses in the meanwhile the metal around him to get into the body of the giant monster to kill him from the inside by destroying the brain. tom uses his metal-form if he has to so his task is easier.

Okay. It's a win.

For the children:

(5 XP)
-(30 NP)

Level up!!!

For the adult:

(10 XP)
-(10 NP)

Tom grabs the crystal and you gain another level.

(31 XP)

Level up!!!

You're back, but somehow, your mind feels foggy.

And you remembered, you wanted to execute Tom for betraying you. He was giving other countries information about the next attacks. That's how you were about to commit suicide because you were about to lose (Like Hitler) and you fell unconscious from the purple light.

That's part of your memories.

Do you want to kill Tom or go on to the next portal?

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 16/35
--
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

i stop the light and send it back.

You stop the light and send it back, but it got dissipated. It's no use against this warden. You hear a grumbling noise from behind. It's a super-strength bear.

-----

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 23/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I grow a double-compact sheet of ice in front of me to cut off the air flow and try to find out what sent it.

You grow a double-compact sheet of ice in front of you to cut the air flow. Well, it worked.

(3 XP)

It's from the acid spider. It shot an acid web, further increasing its velocity by shooting air.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 9/45
--
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

"Ok I'm going to try to make him stuck in the ground and you do whatever you can do to hurt/kill him."

And after I talked to her I cleared the wall out of the way and turn the ground below the superhuman to fresh cement.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Yes, yes, he does! Chill!

sorry, looks like i over-did it with the question...

Okay. It's a win.

For the children:

(5 XP)
-(30 NP)

Level up!!!

For the adult:

(10 XP)
-(10 NP)

Tom grabs the crystal and you gain another level.

(31 XP)

Level up!!!

You're back, but somehow, your mind feels foggy.

And you remembered, you wanted to execute Tom for betraying you. He was giving other countries information about the next attacks. That's how you were about to commit suicide because you were about to lose (Like Hitler) and you fell unconscious from the purple light.

That's part of your memories.

Do you want to kill Tom or go on to the next portal?

so you try to turn me into the bad guy...like the last time...

i let tom live and go on to the next portal.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 14/35
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 4; Size Shift; HP: 120/120

I shoot electric bolts at them. If I miss any, Hulk can (hopefully) pick them up and toss them back without them exploding, if that is what they do.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, you turn back and form a new plan. You dodged the acid web.

Some sort of diversion, maybe that giraffe could be one some use. But how do I get it's attention, with out being kill/eaten.

What's your plan?
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
XP: 28/30
--
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

You wait for the guard to come and you knock him out. It went pretty well.

(5 XP)

You go towards the group with your face well-hidden and shouted, " You killed him!" and go hidden later.

Well, it certainly started an argument, then a gunfight. All were dead except one.

(5 XP)
-(80 NP)

What's your plan?

I go invisible, and knock the gun out of the remaining guards hand. I then go visible again so he can see me **** my pistol and aim it at his face. Then I ask him, "Who do you work for?". After that, I ask, "Where do I go from here?"
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Well, It um, censored the c-o-c-k word. Awkward.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 17/45
--
Hunger: 74/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

"Ok I'm going to try to make him stuck in the ground and you do whatever you can do to hurt/kill him."

And after I talked to her I cleared the wall out of the way and turn the ground below the superhuman to fresh cement.

Good idea.

You clear the wall out of the way and turn the ground into fresh cement, trapping the superhuman.

(3 XP)

Well, if he shifts size, his bones will kinda break.

Amy changes her arms into mercury blades, somehow intact, and slices him up.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You come across a corridor with a T-junction. Well, either way, you will still control yourself and her when you split up. Or would you like to stay together?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 81/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

so you try to turn me into the bad guy...like the last time...

i let tom live and go on to the next portal.

I'm not trying anything. It is your choice. What path you choose will be consequential.

Well, he doesn't know that you have your memories intact, so he doesn't suspect anything. You were evil, before your memories were wiped out. That is all.

You go to the next portal. It is a land of dragons. One red one breathes fire at you.

-----

--
XP: 29/35
--
Hunger: 76/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 4; Size Shift; HP: 60/120

I shoot electric bolts at them. If I miss any, Hulk can (hopefully) pick them up and toss them back without them exploding, if that is what they do.

You shoot electric bolts at them. Well, you missed two.

(15 XP)
-(30 NP)

Hulk grabs them, but they successfully exploded on Hulk's face.

Hulk: -(60 HP)

"AAAH!!!!"

Hulk runs around with his heavy weight, moving the ship. It's going to crash at this rate.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Some sort of diversion, maybe that giraffe could be one some use. But how do I get it's attention, with out being kill/eaten.

What's your plan?

I don't know what my plan is. I just programme them to kill you if they spot you.

-----

--
XP: 1/35
--
HP: 115/115
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

I go invisible, and knock the gun out of the remaining guards hand. I then go visible again so he can see me **** my pistol and aim it at his face. Then I ask him, "Who do you work for?". After that, I ask, "Where do I go from here?"

Aah, well.

You knock the guard's gun our of his hands. Successfully.

(3 XP)

Level up!!!

Well, when you interrogated him, he said nothing. Nothing at all.

What will you do? There's a door at the far end of this place.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
XP: 1/35
--
HP: 115/115
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Aah, well.

You knock the guard's gun our of his hands. Successfully.

(3 XP)

Level up!!!

Well, when you interrogated him, he said nothing. Nothing at all.

What will you do? There's a door at the far end of this place.

I shoot him and go through the door.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 29/35
--