ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301033
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 23/30
--
HP: 70/80
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

No no no i don't go at light speed that's why i surround my body with light then i push the light i a certain direction and if the light goes at a certain speed my body goes to.

Anyway i agglomerate all the light to a point and then release it, it basically as the same effect has a flash bomb then i proceed boosting to each guard disarming him and breaking his spine.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 33/40
--
HP: 140/150
Hunger: 94/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 5; Metal Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Piercing bullets work. Then, Tom uses buzz-cutting saws and cut the children through. He felt no remorse when they were cut in half.

(10 XP)
-(60 NP)

You go on with Tom to the end, but see a huge monster guarding it. It's an adult. There's only one adult in this world and that's him.

He looks at you.

"YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!"

Like Gandalf, but ironically. He sent a swing of his flaming sword at you.

gandalf...XD

tom uses the buzz saws to attack monster to distract it while i dodge the sword and attack with my rockets, piercing bullets and shock-grenades.

in case my rockets and/or grenades fly towards tom by accident he uses his powers to send them towards the monster.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You change into your raven form and fly higher than the giraffe. Well, it can't jump or do ranged attacks, so you're fine.

(3 XP)

The only way to get out of the place is to get into the only cave in the world and get the purple crystal fragment at the end of the cavern.

When I think I see the cave I fly to it, but I stop short of it and land in near by tree, 'It's probably guarded by some sort of guardian.' I say to my self.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 13/30
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

You check the desk and collected data in a USB flash drive. Weirdly enough, there are no computers available here.

You continue on your way upstairs and see guards being ordered by a leader. Beware, you can sense telekinetic people, but they can too. And the leader is a telekinetic. Crates are all around, don't worry. Shelves are even here.

There are 10 guards in total, including the leader.

I go invisible, pull out my pistol, and shoot at the leader.
If I miss I pull out my assault rifle and shoot till he's dead. If they return fire I run invisibly back the way I came.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 9/35
--
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 4; Size Shift; HP: 120/120

I turn my electric shield into an electric bolt that goes up the golem's foot and into the bulk of it, and then separating out into each of the other arms and leg, as well as the head, with the lightning bolt vaprozing everything along the way (hopefully). A bit like this guy, except with more up foot and exploding and less redirecting off metal ship, xD:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120523002106/avatar/images/f/f5/Iroh_redirect_lightning.png

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 13/35
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

No no no i don't go at light speed that's why i surround my body with light then i push the light i a certain direction and if the light goes at a certain speed my body goes to.

Anyway i agglomerate all the light to a point and then release it, it basically as the same effect has a flash bomb then i proceed boosting to each guard disarming him and breaking his spine.

You gather all the light to a point and release it, blinding everyone for a few seconds. You boost up to them, disarming them and breaking every guards' spines.

(20 XP)
-(40 NP)

Level up!!!

Okay, time to let the boss loose.

The warden enters the canteen, with nothing equipped.

"Funny, because these guards are prisoners."

Suddenly, this canteen became small. A table was sent flying to you.

-----

--
XP: 36/40
--
Hunger: 93/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

gandalf...XD

tom uses the buzz saws to attack monster to distract it while i dodge the sword and attack with my rockets, piercing bullets and shock-grenades.

in case my rockets and/or grenades fly towards tom by accident he uses his powers to send them towards the monster.

Of course, you'll be fighting this boss for quite a few posts.

You dodge the sword and Tom uses his buzz saws to distract the monster. The monster had a quick reflex and deflected the buzz saws off. But while that happened, you shot rockets, piercing bullets and shock grenades.

He uses his other arm to act as his shield. He manipulates his arm into a wall. Everything you shot destroyed the wall.

(3 XP)

But he reformed his arm. Unknown powers, yes. But there's a clue. He summons wings and fly up, then sends thick organic skin towards you. Like extra arms, but extendable.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

When I think I see the cave I fly to it, but I stop short of it and land in near by tree, 'It's probably guarded by some sort of guardian.' I say to my self.

You land in near by a tree. Yes, there are guards. You see acid spiders guarding it.

-----

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 18/30
--
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

I go invisible, pull out my pistol, and shoot at the leader.
If I miss I pull out my assault rifle and shoot till he's dead. If they return fire I run invisibly back the way I came.

You go invisible, but he still can sense, but only at a certain radius. You take out your pistol and shoot his head off.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

The drop the body made caused a noise and everyone to turn to the dead body. It seems one guy knows the direction of the shot and is nearing you.

-----

--
XP: 14/35
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

I turn my electric shield into an electric bolt that goes up the golem's foot and into the bulk of it, and then separating out into each of the other arms and leg, as well as the head, with the lightning bolt vaprozing everything along the way (hopefully). A bit like this guy, except with more up foot and exploding and less redirecting off metal ship, xD:

Here's the result.

You're not strong enough to completely obliterate it. BUT, you managed to kill the earth manipulator because of the lightning.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

That guy was actually the co-owner of a company. If you have read, Daniel is in their HQ, probably killing someone already. The other co-owner has already heard of the murder of his friend and has sent soldiers every now and then to kill or, hopefully, assassinate you.

But now, you get sucked into another portal. It's a ship with dead burning bodies. The crystal is, of course, located somewhere in this ship.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 6
XP: 3/45
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Some food

Geesh I'm starting to run out of earth attacks.

I throw a rock and when it gets close enough to him/her I explode it.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 29/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 58/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I summon 3 minions to use the fire fist to grab him, then I go into fire melee form to attack him once im done the minions will make a huge explosion out of fire.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 10/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

[quote]Ok, I put a shield of ice around me, and give the monkey frostbite if I can, send a blizzard to redirect the pressurised water and encase the monkey in a dome of ice and snow.

You put a shield of ice around you and give the monkey frostbite. The pressurized water suddenly stops and drops into the ocean. The monkey's dead, somehow.

(5 XP)

You go to the island, but you see acid spiders guarding the cave.[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! More Acid Spiders!
I lower the temperature to Absolute Zero and fling ice shards into the spider's abdomen. I also set up a double-compact ice and snow shield to guard me from any acid that comes my way. If any acid lands on my shield, I drop it and form a new one.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 13/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I burn the table with a laser oh and i burn the warden face off to with a laser.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

Kewl :3

I create two electric spheres in my hands in case these dead burning pirates (would make a killer Halloween costume, xD) go on the offensive. I just think of them as pirates, cause, well, how many pirate movies have you seen where the pirates are cursed and become the living dead?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 36/40
--
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Of course, you'll be fighting this boss for quite a few posts.

You dodge the sword and Tom uses his buzz saws to distract the monster. The monster had a quick reflex and deflected the buzz saws off. But while that happened, you shot rockets, piercing bullets and shock grenades.

He uses his other arm to act as his shield. He manipulates his arm into a wall. Everything you shot destroyed the wall.

(3 XP)

But he reformed his arm. Unknown powers, yes. But there's a clue. He summons wings and fly up, then sends thick organic skin towards you. Like extra arms, but extendable.

looks like he has some sort of a shape-shifting powers but with hands...

anyway, i burn the organic material with my lasers and flamethrowers while i shoot napalm-filled rockets at his head. tom uses buzz saws, swords, axes and other sharp and/or pointy objects to attack the monster. his goal is to get some metal into the brain of the monster to kill it with a metal rampage.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

How am I going to get past them, they probably get hit back an acid web. Although I could try to attack them in my knight form, my shield should be able to block their attack long enough to kill them and get to the portal. I go with that plan, I take flight and land on the ground, then I change to my knight form and start to head for that cave.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 6
XP: 6/45
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 75/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Some food

Geesh I'm starting to run out of earth attacks.

I throw a rock and when it gets close enough to him/her I explode it.

You throw an exploding rock at the superhuman and explode it on him. It damaged him, but not enough to kill.

(3 XP)

Amy changes her feet into titanium with two sharp tips and starts running towards the superhuman. But, he changes his size into a small one and attempts to burn Amy off.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 29/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 48/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I summon 3 minions to use the fire fist to grab him, then I go into fire melee form to attack him once im done the minions will make a huge explosion out of fire.

You summon 3 minions and command them to use their fire fists to grab him. He flies up, dodging all of them, then shoots a spiky earth ball at you. With a surprise, of course.

-----

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 20/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! More Acid Spiders!

Just had to be done!

I lower the temperature to Absolute Zero and fling ice shards into the spider's abdomen. I also set up a double-compact ice and snow shield to guard me from any acid that comes my way. If any acid lands on my shield, I drop it and form a new one.

You lower the temperature to absolute zero and fling ice shards into the-

Nah, the temperature killed them.

(10 XP)

You go into the cave and explore. Suddenly, a rush of air comes right at you.

-----

--
XP: 16/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I burn the table with a laser oh and i burn the warden face off to with a laser.

You burn the table with a laser. It splits into two instantly.

(3 XP)

You shot a laser at the warden, but he turned it back at you, somehow.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

Kewl :3

I create two electric spheres in my hands in case these dead burning pirates (would make a killer Halloween costume, xD) go on the offensive. I just think of them as pirates, cause, well, how many pirate movies have you seen where the pirates are cursed and become the living dead?

One. Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse of The Black Pearl.

You create two electrical spheres in your hands for battle. You guessed right. I was planning for the dead burning bodies to ambush you.

Five bodies stood and ran towards you, like suicide bombers.

-----

--
XP: 39/40
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

looks like he has some sort of a shape-shifting powers but with hands...

It's actually skin manipulation and regeneration.

anyway, i burn the organic material with my lasers and flamethrowers while i shoot napalm-filled rockets at his head. tom uses buzz saws, swords, axes and other sharp and/or pointy objects to attack the monster. his goal is to get some metal into the brain of the monster to kill it with a metal rampage.

Here's the result.

The arms were burned down. The napalm-filled rockets hit him, but barely any damage was done. Tom failed to put any of his metal objects into him.

(3 XP)

The monster then summoned kids from before and let them attack you.

All were ranged and shot a blood bomb at you. Poisonous blood.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

How am I going to get past them, they probably get hit back an acid web. Although I could try to attack them in my knight form, my shield should be able to block their attack long enough to kill them and get to the portal. I go with that plan, I take flight and land on the ground, then I change to my knight form and start to head for that cave.

Or just use some distraction. But never mind.

You fly and land on the ground. You change into your knight form and head into the cave, but the spiders shoot acid webs at you.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to avoid their attack, I got a wide open area on my side after all. If I manage that run back into the forest to regroup and form a new plan. (changed my mind on the frontal attack.)

Showing 361-375 of 1815