ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301572
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 7
XP: 3/50
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 99/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 130/130
--
Inventory:
N/A

this man is invisible.

Sounds like I'm fighting Subzero007.

I make another sandstorm and Amy makes the sand sticky, if that works then Amy will attack him with any kind of tricks.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 27/50
--
HP: 115/135
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 130/130

We force the ship into overdrive by frying the controls, then we'll escape cautious if anything or anyone is hidden or invisible, I also summon a few more minions.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 14/50
--
HP: 200/200
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

tom will use some metal from the ground to create a floating metal plate (like magneto but toms is made out of solid metal). if someone or something tries to attack tom then he will defend himself with piercing metal bullets, metal blades and rotating metal chainsaws by using the metal that he carried around him (like aang in his avatar mode when he fought against ozai).

while i fight against the dragons, tom will do what is quoted above to sneak into the cave to rescue the man. IF something tries to attack tom then he will use the above quoted attacks by using the metal. it stands in the quoted text how he carried that extra metal. if nothing attacks him then he just carries some metal with him so he can deffend himself.

THAT IS SUPER LONG.

You shift your eyes into eagle eyes and copy the exact form of a dragon. But when you approached them, they went into suspicious mode, then attack mode. Okay. Then you turn into a light and slim dragon with three pairs of wings. Yeah, I know it'll fly faster.

Okay, results.

They collide with you, even if you fly faster. Their duty is to defend this mountain and they will stop at nothing.

No one attacked Tom. Because he was still in the forest.

The other four dragons charge towards you now.

i avoid their attacks, try to find out what elements they can breath and blind them then by spitting poison at their eyes. also, in case i miss their eyes i spitt/shoot some poison at their mouthes and noses too. before i forget it, before i shoot/spitt any poison i change my snake head on my tail so that it can shoot poison with high accuracy by combining it with the head of an archerfish. after i blinded/poisoned them (or in case i missed them) i breath fire and lightning at them (i growed a second mouth with everything i need to breath one of my elemental breathes under my normal mouth so i can now combine two breathes: fire and lightning, ice and lightning or i can breath two uncombined breathes).

my posts are sometimes long because i love rpg games.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 19/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 79/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I punch him and ask "WHO SENT YOU" if he doesn't answer i cut his head of with a light blade.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 85/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A

You turn into your knight form and run through the back door.

Of course, the noise made them all chase you.

You feel bullets flying past you but there hasn't been any bullets hitting you.

This school is actually one of the facilities in this gigantic factory.

In fact, you're in another portal world. There's a purple crystal somewhere in this big-a** factory. But first, you have to get away from the soldiers.

I try to find away out of this hall way, and away to lose them. If there is a door or a window I could though or even an air vent, anything to get away.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Ion Form
--
Allies:
Hulk; Size Shift; HP: 145/145

[/quote]
Yeah. They are.

You create an electrical force field around you. The bullets bounced off your shield.

(3 XP)

But are you just going to stay in your shield? You hear Hulk shouted, but in a low tone, then there were explosions.
[quote]

I change into my Ion form, electrucute the ever-loving crap out of the guys who shot at me with my electric shield, then try and figure out where the explosion came from.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 6
XP: 11/45
--
Hunger: 68/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

I finish off the boss if he is still alive and search him. Then I go search for the crystal.

He's already dead.

You search for the crystal, which could only be at the roof. You go to the roof and see a bunch of soldiers plotting on how they could take the crystal without get the nightmare points.

-----

--
XP: 8/50
--
Hunger: 98/100
NP: /100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Sounds like I'm fighting Subzero007.

I make another sandstorm and Amy makes the sand sticky, if that works then Amy will attack him with any kind of tricks.

Yeah. But he's far less experienced than Subzero.

You make another sandstorm and Amy makes the sand sticky with goo. Well, by goo, she shot acidic goo. The man immediately gets stuck and melted away.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

"I guess we need to get out of here. We can't find any way to destroy the crystal."

Remember the OP? There's a secret way to destroy it. But you'll have to become as powerful as the crystals. But even still, you cannot destroy them yet. So, the secret way needs you to become powerful.

I'm gonna make this fight long.

A man enters with a zapping entrance. He's-

"Brother?"

He boosts himself with his lightning feet and grabbed Amy by the neck and choked her.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 40/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

We force the ship into overdrive by frying the controls, then we'll escape cautious if anything or anyone is hidden or invisible, I also summon a few more minions.

You fry the controls and when Merlitant saw it going to crash, he enters the ship and grabs both Jaysee and you and boosts away from the ship.

Then, he makes another hand appear from his body and makes his hand press against his ear.

"Everyone, retreat!"

Then the ship exploded like an atomic bomb would. It spread across the whole world. And everyone got infected except the three of you.

He cursed and apologized. He needed to save his people, so he dropped both of you and trusted you to fly Jaysee out of this world and find a way to stop the purple crystal.

You are led out of this world, into Earth again. You feel hungry now.

-----

--
Level: 8
XP: 0/55
--
HP: 225/225
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 165/165
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

while i fight against the dragons, tom will do what is quoted above to sneak into the cave to rescue the man. IF something tries to attack tom then he will use the above quoted attacks by using the metal. it stands in the quoted text how he carried that extra metal. if nothing attacks him then he just carries some metal with him so he can deffend himself.

Okay. He does that.

i avoid their attacks, try to find out what elements they can breath and blind them then by spitting poison at their eyes. also, in case i miss their eyes i spitt/shoot some poison at their mouthes and noses too. before i forget it, before i shoot/spitt any poison i change my snake head on my tail so that it can shoot poison with high accuracy by combining it with the head of an archerfish. after i blinded/poisoned them (or in case i missed them) i breath fire and lightning at them (i growed a second mouth with everything i need to breath one of my elemental breathes under my normal mouth so i can now combine two breathes: fire and lightning, ice and lightning or i can breath two uncombined breathes).

Results.

All gets blinded, but not poisoned (Sadly). They're immune to poisons though.

So, they fly around and crash into each other. Then, the mountain fell into pieces.

No! The man trapped inside is going to die!

Nope. Tom saved him. Though, the dragons didn't die.

(25 XP)

You get back to the village and got a purple crystal.

(21 XP)

Level up!!

Well, you get back to Earth. You see a man risen up into the air and electrocuting people. A lightning bolt, but slow, was sent to you.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I punch him and ask "WHO SENT YOU" if he doesn't answer i cut his head of with a light blade.

Ouch!

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

"Warning. Self-destruct sequence in 5 minutes."

It was the P.A. system.

-----

--
XP: 5/30
--
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to find away out of this hall way, and away to lose them. If there is a door or a window I could though or even an air vent, anything to get away.

You enter the vent and they lost you.

(5 XP)

There are two ways. Left and right. Choose your pick.

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 33/40
--
Hunger: 61/100
--
Forms:
Ion Form
--
Allies:
Hulk; Size Shift; HP: 1/145

I change into my Ion form, electrucute the ever-loving crap out of the guys who shot at me with my electric shield, then try and figure out where the explosion came from.

You quoted wrongly.

You electrocute all of them in your Ion Form, causing four times the damage.

(30 XP)
-(60 NP)

The explosions are by Hulk. When it stopped, you go to where the explosions were. You see Hulk, skin, muscle and bone melted.

Hulk: -(144 HP)

You see 5 soldiers holding grenade launchers. But they're special.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 8/50
--
Hunger: 98/100
NP: /100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

"No get off of her!" Then I shoot thousands of sharp rocks at him small and large.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
Level: 6
XP: 11/45
--
Hunger: 68/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

He's already dead.

You search for the crystal, which could only be at the roof. You go to the roof and see a bunch of soldiers plotting on how they could take the crystal without get the nightmare points.

I go invisible, walk right into the group, and grab the crystal.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Results.

All gets blinded, but not poisoned (Sadly). They're immune to poisons though.

So, they fly around and crash into each other. Then, the mountain fell into pieces.

No! The man trapped inside is going to die!

Nope. Tom saved him. Though, the dragons didn't die.

(25 XP)

You get back to the village and got a purple crystal.

(21 XP)

Level up!!

Well, you get back to Earth. You see a man risen up into the air and electrocuting people. A lightning bolt, but slow, was sent to you.

i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs to dodge it. then i grow wings to get to that man. if he shoots another lightning bolt or if i was not fast enough to dodge the first one i changed my skin into rubber. i change my vocal chords so that he can hear me and ask him why he attacks these people.

tom saves the people and get them to a save place while i distract the lightning shooting man.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

I choose the left vent pipe.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 11/50
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

"No get off of her!" Then I shoot thousands of sharp rocks at him small and large.

Getting attached?

You shoot thousands of sharp rocks at the man. He notices it, lets go of Amy and dodges all of them. Amy had time to shield herself against the rocks.

(3 XP)

"Felix, I'm sorry I came too late. I couldn't save you in time.."

She collapsed to her knees and started crying. Emotional breakdown. She can't fight. It's a 1-on-1 battle.

Felix turns his head towards you and gets a head-start by shooting lightning at your chest.

-----

--
XP: 0/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 67/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

I go invisible, walk right into the group, and grab the crystal.

Aah, simple as that.

You walk right past the group and grab the crystal. The men notices the bright light shining, but it was too late. You took it.

(34 XP)

Level up!!

You were teleported into another world. You are standing on top of the Eiffel Tower. Take note, you are not in Paris. You see the portal 5 miles from you, in the air. You can't get there by normal means. It's a big city. Maybe you should explore.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs to dodge it. then i grow wings to get to that man. if he shoots another lightning bolt or if i was not fast enough to dodge the first one i changed my skin into rubber. i change my vocal chords so that he can hear me and ask him why he attacks these people.

tom saves the people and get them to a save place while i distract the lightning shooting man.

You shift your legs into cheetah-human legs and dodge the lightning bolt, then grow wings to fly to the man. You turn your skin into rubber and ask why he's attacking people.

"What is created must be destroyed. I serve only to that purpose."

He disappears and appear behind you like lightning and attempts to thrust his hand into your body. Believe me, he can.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 83/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

I choose the left vent pipe.

You go to the left vent pipe. At the end, you take a peek and see large fire monsters in a larger prison. Every step causes a fire inferno. You just an ant to them. So they can't see you. Or would you want to try the right path instead?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 11/50
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

I swing my arm and a large wall rises from the ground to protect me.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
XP: 0/50
--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 67/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Aah, simple as that.

You walk right past the group and grab the crystal. The men notices the bright light shining, but it was too late. You took it.

(34 XP)

Level up!!

You were teleported into another world. You are standing on top of the Eiffel Tower. Take note, you are not in Paris. You see the portal 5 miles from you, in the air. You can't get there by normal means. It's a big city. Maybe you should explore.

I look around from my perch and make a mental map of the city. I do this until I am sure I won't get lost. Then I go to the first respectable looking restaurant I come across.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 40/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I send a minion out to find for food then me and Jaysee will go around and find a restaurant or go hunt

Showing 451-465 of 1815