ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301575
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 6
XP: 28/45
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Some food

Then I suddenly blow up the rocks.

And since it looks kind've short I eat some food and share some with Amy.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 6/45
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

You pick the fattest and drag him into the corner. They started shooting at the fat VIP, but not you, since.. the fat.. Y'know.

You go invisible a second later and head for the hallway to the boss's office. You take out your assault rifle and gun them down, all at once. Well, not the boss. He was protected by a shield somehow.

(50 XP)
-(100 NP)

Level up!!
Level up!!

You have gained a new form, Telekinesis. Basically, you can go invisible and use telekinesis. But beware, when you use it, it takes 10 hunger points per post instead of 1 hunger point.

The boss turns around and shoots an air slice at you.

Epic!!
I dive-roll out of the way of the air slice and shoot again to see exactly what he does to block it.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 7
XP: 2/50
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 43/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 130/130

Everyone goes back to back so we create a huge circle and then we will shoot fire/electric in front so we create a fire wall.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 0/40
--
Hunger: 72/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Ion Form
--
Allies:
Hulk; Size Shift; HP: 145/145

He became big again and jumped up. He crashes through the roof and sees the crystal. He grabs it and both of you gets teleported away.

(3 XP)

Level up!!!

You have gained a new form. Well, it just allows you to manipulate and damage stronger. And physical attacks won't work against you.

You're surrounded by soldiers with elemental rifles. Hulk is gone. He came back, but somewhere here. It's a gigantic laboratory.

Are they going to shoot at me? Because if they are, I create an electric force field around me to protect me from the bullets.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A

You grab the crystal and it explodes purple light and engulfs you.

(17 XP)

Level up!!!

Okay, every 5 levels, ja?

You wake up and see your nightmares chase you. Before they even touch you, they disappear. This system is called the Nightmare Points. The more you get, the weaker you are and chances are you will get killed by your nightmares.

The difference between getting killed by your nightmares and other people is that when you get killed by other people, you will lose XP and every item in your inventory, but not your character sheet. But getting killed by your nightmares is worse (definitely). When you do die by them, your character sheet gets deleted.

Okay, just for some warm-up before the story phase, you wake up in a classroom. Somehow, soldiers outside are searching for you. They just didn't think you were there.

I look for a way out, while trying not to make to much noise.
(And since I know what most class room look like, I know there are at least two ways out, the window, and the door that leads to the hallway.)
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 0/35
--
HP: 95/95
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I slowly walk towards it, forming a dome of ice around me. I plummet the temperature and grasp it in my hand. Here goes!

Okay, you do all that and grab the crystal. Purple light engulfs you and power surges through you.

(27 XP)

Level up!!

Then, you fell unconscious and woke up again. You see your nightmares chasing you. Say, the Pale Rider, I don't know. When it was barely an inch, they disappear. This system is called the Nightmare Points. The more you get, the weaker you are and the more chances you'll die from nightmares.

The difference between getting killed by your nightmares and other people is that when you get killed by other people, you will lose XP and every item in your inventory, but not your character sheet. But getting killed by your nightmares is worse (definitely). When you do die by them, your character sheet gets deleted.

Yes, it was copied off my previous reply to Shadow (shadowgun453). To deplete it, you need to kill. Anything, really. Just not anything non-living.

Okay, just a fight before the story phase, here's an earth manipulator. You're fighting in a field. A giant rock is hurled towards you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 14/50
--
HP: 200/200
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i am glad that my skin is still turned to diamond in case the cobra wants to bite me.

if the cobra intents on biting me then i let it bite me. the second before the snake closes his/her mouth, i grow poisonous tentacles of the box jellyfish. you know how poisonous the box jellyfish is?

if the snake intents on crashing me again then i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs to dodge the snake and then i grow poisonous tentacles of the box jellyfish to wrap the tentacles around the snake.

if my plans with the box jellyfish tentacles will not be a succes then i dodge the snake after i shifted my legs into cheeta-human legs and roast the snake to death with my fire breath.

anyway, whatever i do tom uses the blades to cut the snake into thousand tiny pieces while he sends ten more blades towards the head of the guy to cut his head of.

That's a long one.

Just the poison worked. Don't worry.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Yes, the man died.

You move on towards your quest. There are scaffoldings up to the cave you're heading to. But there are dragons flying around the mountain.

-----

--
XP: 3/50
--
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 130/130
--
Inventory:
N/A

Then I suddenly blow up the rocks.

And since it looks kind've short I eat some food and share some with Amy.

You blow the rocks up like a cluster grenade.

(20 XP)
-(40 NP)

Level up!!

You share some food with Amy.

(All hunger points)

Well, Amy wants to, but can't find a way to destroy the huge purple crystal fragments. There's no soldiers coming in yet. What will you do?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Epic!!
I dive-roll out of the way of the air slice and shoot again to see exactly what he does to block it.

You dive-roll out of the air slice. It cut through the door of the boss's office. You take out your rifle and shoot a bullet.

It impacted the shield. He's using pressure to exert any projectiles within a 1-metre range.

He shoots a horizontal air slice that covers the whole place.

-----

--
XP: 7/50
--
HP: 115/135
Hunger: 42/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

Everyone goes back to back so we create a huge circle and then we will shoot fire/electric in front so we create a fire wall.

Okay, you create a fire wall. The monster was already lunging at you, but burned to a crisp.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

But, something clawed your back.

-(20 HP)

It seems more invisible monsters came in. And that monster ripped your shirt off.

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 3/40
--
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Ion Form
--
Allies:
Hulk; Size Shift; HP: 145/145

Are they going to shoot at me? Because if they are, I create an electric force field around me to protect me from the bullets.

Yeah. They are.

You create an electrical force field around you. The bullets bounced off your shield.

(3 XP)

But are you just going to stay in your shield? You hear Hulk shouted, but in a low tone, then there were explosions.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

I look for a way out, while trying not to make to much noise.
(And since I know what most class room look like, I know there are at least two ways out, the window, and the door that leads to the hallway.)

And I forgot to tell you. To deplete the Nightmare points, you have to kill. No other way.

Yeah, there are three ways out actually. The door, the back door and the window. Outside the window is a hill with fences.

A soldier grabs the knob of the front door.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 16/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 80/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I make hands of light and suppress him then i free myself with one of those hands then i ask "Who send you?"

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

You dive-roll out of the air slice. It cut through the door of the boss's office. You take out your rifle and shoot a bullet.

It impacted the shield. He's using pressure to exert any projectiles within a 1-metre range.

He shoots a horizontal air slice that covers the whole place.

I dive under the air slice and use my telekinesis to trip him so his shields will go down for a moment while he is distracted, then I shoot.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 0/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, you do all that and grab the crystal. Purple light engulfs you and power surges through you.

(27 XP)

Level up!!

Then, you fell unconscious and woke up again. You see your nightmares chasing you. Say, the Pale Rider, I don't know. When it was barely an inch, they disappear. This system is called the Nightmare Points. The more you get, the weaker you are and the more chances you'll die from nightmares.

Yes, it was copied off my previous reply to Shadow (shadowgun453). To deplete it, you need to kill. Anything, really. Just not anything non-living.

Okay, just a fight before the story phase, here's an earth manipulator. You're fighting in a field. A giant rock is hurled towards you.

(My nightmares would be two birds of the trio of ancient power-birds; The Thunder Bird and The Phoenix (Fire Bird))
-----

I attempt to blizzard-wind it away, and if not, I attempt to dodge, while smashing it with a glacier of ice. If that's successful, I plummet the temperature to Absolute Zero and try to impale the Earth Bender with many shards of ice sent, with the help of blizzard wind, towards him/her.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

That's a long one.

Just the poison worked. Don't worry.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Yes, the man died.

You move on towards your quest. There are scaffoldings up to the cave you're heading to. But there are dragons flying around the mountain.

i shift my eyes into the eyes of an eagle, then i try to look at the dragons so i can shift into an exact copy of one of them to get to the top without alarming them.

if that will not work i still shift into a dragon, fly towards them and ask them why they would capture only one human when they could have more.

if i can not sneak past them and if i can not talk to them (or if they would not listen to me and just attack me) then i shift myself into a slim and light dragon with three pairs of wings (so i can fly faster), better reflexes (so i can dodge attacks better), the head of a cobra on my tail (the poison spitting type), diamond skin (to have a good defence) and three uvulas (one to breath fire, one to breath ice and one to breath lightning but i can only use on of them at once). then i try to fly into/towards the cave.

tom will use some metal from the ground to create a floating metal plate (like magneto but toms is made out of solid metal). if someone or something tries to attack tom then he will defend himself with piercing metal bullets, metal blades and rotating metal chainsaws by using the metal that he carried around him (like aang in his avatar mode when he fought against ozai).
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well I guess I'll just move it with giant earth hands if that works.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 7/50
--
Hunger: 42/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I stand up put on fire wings and bring Jaysee up, all my minions will scatter around and explode me and Jaysee will shoot a huge fireball infused with lightning down.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

Well that narrows my choices to one, I change into my knight form, open the backdoor and run a fast as I can.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 19/35
--
HP: 85/95
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I make hands of light and suppress him then i free myself with one of those hands then i ask "Who send you?"

You make hands of light and suppress him against the wall.

(3 XP)

You free yourself with your one of your hands of light and ask.

What you got is a spit on the face. Well, don't worry. It's not acid spit.

-----

--
XP: 11/45
--
Hunger: 69/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

I dive under the air slice and use my telekinesis to trip him so his shields will go down for a moment while he is distracted, then I shoot.

You dive under the air slice and use your Telekinesis form to trip the boss. The shield goes down because of loss of concentration. You take out your gun and shot.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Good job!

You don't see the purple crystal here. But you feel its presence on top of the castle. What will you do?

-----

--
XP: 3/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(My nightmares would be two birds of the trio of ancient power-birds; The Thunder Bird and The Phoenix (Fire Bird))

That's hardcore, man (Totally not on crack).

I attempt to blizzard-wind it away, and if not, I attempt to dodge, while smashing it with a glacier of ice. If that's successful, I plummet the temperature to Absolute Zero and try to impale the Earth Bender with many shards of ice sent, with the help of blizzard wind, towards him/her.

Pushing it against you with blizzard wind won't work. So, you dodge while send a glacier of ice against it. BAM!

(3 XP)

You plummet the temperature down to Absolute Zero.

The man just creates floating molten rock around him to keep him warm. You try to impale the man with ice shards but he defended with earth walls.

Then it's his turn, shooting earth spikes.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i shift my eyes into the eyes of an eagle, then i try to look at the dragons so i can shift into an exact copy of one of them to get to the top without alarming them.

if that will not work i still shift into a dragon, fly towards them and ask them why they would capture only one human when they could have more.

if i can not sneak past them and if i can not talk to them (or if they would not listen to me and just attack me) then i shift myself into a slim and light dragon with three pairs of wings (so i can fly faster), better reflexes (so i can dodge attacks better), the head of a cobra on my tail (the poison spitting type), diamond skin (to have a good defence) and three uvulas (one to breath fire, one to breath ice and one to breath lightning but i can only use on of them at once). then i try to fly into/towards the cave.

tom will use some metal from the ground to create a floating metal plate (like magneto but toms is made out of solid metal). if someone or something tries to attack tom then he will defend himself with piercing metal bullets, metal blades and rotating metal chainsaws by using the metal that he carried around him (like aang in his avatar mode when he fought against ozai).

THAT IS SUPER LONG.

You shift your eyes into eagle eyes and copy the exact form of a dragon. But when you approached them, they went into suspicious mode, then attack mode. Okay. Then you turn into a light and slim dragon with three pairs of wings. Yeah, I know it'll fly faster.

Okay, results.

They collide with you, even if you fly faster. Their duty is to defend this mountain and they will stop at nothing.

No one attacked Tom. Because he was still in the forest.

The other four dragons charge towards you now.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well I guess I'll just move it with giant earth hands if that works.

You attempt to move the purple crystal fragments with giant earth hands. But the immense power of the crystal immediately destroyed your earth hands.

You heard a footstep. You have no other ally but Amy and this man is invisible.

-----

--
XP: 27/50
--
Hunger: 41/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I stand up put on fire wings and bring Jaysee up, all my minions will scatter around and explode me and Jaysee will shoot a huge fireball infused with lightning down.

Okay. results.

There's almost no way they could escape from the explosions.

(20 XP)
-(4 NP)

You proceed to the next room. It's the control room and no one here is noticing you.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

Well that narrows my choices to one, I change into my knight form, open the backdoor and run a fast as I can.

You turn into your knight form and run through the back door.

Of course, the noise made them all chase you.

You feel bullets flying past you but there hasn't been any bullets hitting you.

This school is actually one of the facilities in this gigantic factory.

In fact, you're in another portal world. There's a purple crystal somewhere in this big-a** factory. But first, you have to get away from the soldiers.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
XP: 11/45
--
Hunger: 69/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

You dive under the air slice and use your Telekinesis form to trip the boss. The shield goes down because of loss of concentration. You take out your gun and shot.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Good job!

You don't see the purple crystal here. But you feel its presence on top of the castle. What will you do?

I finish off the boss if he is still alive and search him. Then I go search for the crystal.
Showing 436-450 of 1815