ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301036
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 4
XP: 31/35
--
HP: 115/115
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive

Derp.

I pull out my assault rifle, and gun down the remaining guards. I knock out the VIP's, and tie them up. Then I dash off after the escaping VIP, get him, and bring him back to the rest. Then I put on a bodyguard's uniform.

You pull out your assault rifle and shoot everyone down. But one didn't die, but got knocked out.

(20 XP)
-(30 NP)

You come up to the VIPs and knock them out. Then chase after the escaping VIP.

But when you see him, you see guards aiming their rifles at you.

This man is the boss of the company itself.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 7
XP: 5/50
--
HP: 200/200
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

by the way, why is tom not the same level like me? i thought allies level up when we level up...

I guess I'll remove the level. It seems I forget to do everything that is required when leveling up.

i dodge the midget, grab him and ask him: "can i help you?" while i shift my skin into diamond in case he wants to attack me.

You dodge the midget and grab him. You shift your skin into diamond. But when you do, it disappeared. A giant cobra out of nowhere grabbed you and smashes you to the ground. Of course, nothing happened. But with the weight it puts, you can't get up. The cobra seems to be floating.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 16/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 81/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Well the thing that's probably going to kill me well its the last resort how this is a place with limited light i concentrate all the light in flammable objects so they burn and generate more light then i concentrate all that light on me creating a massive bomb capable of destroying a city then i let explode.

Like that?

When you did it, you burned everyone to death, even the warden. And now, a secret force wants you dead.

When the warden died, your eyes blink and you see that you're in a torturing chamber, with your hands tied, somehow.

That secret force sent one soldier to kill you. For now.

-----

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 6
XP: 28/45
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a sand storm to compete with the snowstorm and add an earth quake but not much magnitude to reach Amy.

You make a sandstorm to compete with the snowstorm, well, snowstorm singularity. Then, they disappear.

(3 XP)

Then, you make a weak earthquake to reach Amy. But what is the purpose to that?

The soldiers start coming in and started aiming their rifles at you.

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 0/40
--
Hunger: 72/100
--
Forms:
Ion Form
--
Allies:
Hulk; Size Shift; HP: 145/145

(AAAAAHHHHH!!!!)

"Can you jump up there?"

"Yes, I can."

He became big again and jumped up. He crashes through the roof and sees the crystal. He grabs it and both of you gets teleported away.

(3 XP)

Level up!!!

You have gained a new form. Well, it just allows you to manipulate and damage stronger. And physical attacks won't work against you.

You're surrounded by soldiers with elemental rifles. Hulk is gone. He came back, but somewhere here. It's a gigantic laboratory.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 2
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A

I change into my raven form and fly into a tree. Then I try to get it's attention. (I don't know if animal can talk to each-other in this game but if they can use I'll use this, "Hey you, Mr. or Mrs. Rat, i need you help, I'm not from this world and I'm trying to get back, but some spiders are blocking my way, can you help?" If not, well, I'll dive-bomb him (her) and have it chase me to the cave then I'll fly up and let it do it's thing.)

No animals here communicate. When the rat sees you, it tries to catch you. Spiders are the most delicious to them.

Okay, the rat sees the spiders and they fight. In the end, the rat wins. You sneak past.

(5 XP)

Level up!!

Well, just a reminder, no new forms until every 5 levels, or 3 levels, depending on how hard your stealth game-play is.

Well, you see more spiders. Those spiders can't be the only one, right?

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 37/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

Shooting fire like a maniac?

(It's all I can do....)

Aah, well.

You shoot fire like a maniac, but the shield it generates nullifies all elemental damage. You'll have to get in and kill the commander.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 45/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I summon everyone in and we move as a group, I keep summoning more minions til I can't make anymore and we destroy anything in our path with fire.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 5/50
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

I guess I'll remove the level. It seems I forget to do everything that is required when leveling up.

so does that mean that he can now use limitless atacks?

You dodge the midget and grab him. You shift your skin into diamond. But when you do, it disappeared. A giant cobra out of nowhere grabbed you and smashes you to the ground. Of course, nothing happened. But with the weight it puts, you can't get up. The cobra seems to be floating.

tom attacks the cobra with two metal swords to move it so i can get free. if that will not work then i try to shift into something sharp an pointy (maybe a diamond sea urchin with poison) to free myself.

by the way, how can the snake float and hold me down to the ground at the same time? or did you mean that a part of her body is holding me down while the rest of the snakes body is floating?
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 82/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

You pull out your assault rifle and shoot everyone down. But one didn't die, but got knocked out.

(20 XP)
-(30 NP)

You come up to the VIPs and knock them out. Then chase after the escaping VIP.

But when you see him, you see guards aiming their rifles at you.

This man is the boss of the company itself.

Oh crap. I go invisible just to throw them off for a half second and I dash back down the hallway I came, using the VIPs as hostages and meat shields.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 3/25
--
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

No animals here communicate. When the rat sees you, it tries to catch you. Spiders are the most delicious to them.

Okay, the rat sees the spiders and they fight. In the end, the rat wins. You sneak past.

(5 XP)

Level up!!

Well, just a reminder, no new forms until every 5 levels, or 3 levels, depending on how hard your stealth game-play is.

Well, you see more spiders. Those spiders can't be the only one, right?

'No problems with the extra forms, the only thing I'll add would be different wolf forms, like a fire wolf, or some sort of elemental wolves as an extra forms.'

I stay in my raven form, because of it's size, and use rocks in the cave to try to sneak past them.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I summon everyone in and we move as a group, I keep summoning more minions til I can't make anymore and we destroy anything in our path with fire.

Aah. You summon everyone in and you move as a group. You summon more and more minions, up to twenty and move towards the ship.

You see Merlitant shooting beams of concentrated mixture of air, water, lightning, fire and earth at the mother ship.

He shouts, "Keep on going! I'll distract it!"

Well, you go into the ship and get surrounded by those monsters again. Ten of them. They attack at the same time. Unlike Assassin's Creed.

-----

--
XP: 8/50
--
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

so does that mean that he can now use limitless atacks?

Limitless? He's just the same level as you.

tom attacks the cobra with two metal swords to move it so i can get free. if that will not work then i try to shift into something sharp an pointy (maybe a diamond sea urchin with poison) to free myself.

by the way, how can the snake float and hold me down to the ground at the same time? or did you mean that a part of her body is holding me down while the rest of the snakes body is floating?

Let me reveal the whole thing.

A person comes out and you see that the giant cobra is attached to the person. There. Like The Darkness II. He's not scared of light (You'll know if you played the game).

Tom uses two metal blades and cut you free.

(3 XP)

But it reforms back to normal. The man with the cobra equips a bow and some arrows and fires at you with frost arrows.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Oh crap. I go invisible just to throw them off for a half second and I dash back down the hallway I came, using the VIPs as hostages and meat shields.

LOL. Good idea, though.

You go invisible and run back down to the basketball court. Then take the VIPs as hostage. The soldiers went down and see you holding them. The boss signals them to shoot. The VIPs weren't very important anyway.

There are like 10 soldiers there with the boss.

-----

--
XP: 8/25
--
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

'No problems with the extra forms, the only thing I'll add would be different wolf forms, like a fire wolf, or some sort of elemental wolves as an extra forms.'

I stay in my raven form, because of it's size, and use rocks in the cave to try to sneak past them.

Aah, okay. Good. You sneak past them successfully. Because of the word, rocks

(5 XP)

There! You see the purple crystal fragment. Do you really wanna grab it?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 8/25
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

Aah, okay. Good. You sneak past them successfully. Because of the word, rocks

(5 XP)

There! You see the purple crystal fragment. Do you really wanna grab it?

Yes, I grab the crystal.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

you make a weak earthquake to reach Amy

You totally misinterpreted what I said but I'll let it slide.

I throw multiple rocks at them and Amy (If she's not too busy) makes them sticky.(You'll see what my plan is later)
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

Me and the minions focus to create one huge fireball to shoot at the monsters, Jaysee will also shoot lightning balls to infuse with the fireball (if she's there)

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

LOL. Good idea, though.

You go invisible and run back down to the basketball court. Then take the VIPs as hostage. The soldiers went down and see you holding them. The boss signals them to shoot. The VIPs weren't very important anyway.

There are like 10 soldiers there with the boss.

I was afraid of that. I pick the fattest one and drag him into the corner, with me beind. Then I go invisble and roll out from underneath him. I sprint for the hallway to the bosses' office. Once, I get to the doorway, I spray them down with my assault rifle and run into the bosses' office and lock the door. Then I start looking for the crystal.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 8/50
--
Hunger: 76/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Limitless? He's just the same level as you.

ah, ok.

Let me reveal the whole thing.

A person comes out and you see that the giant cobra is attached to the person. There. Like The Darkness II. He's not scared of light (You'll know if you played the game).

Tom uses two metal blades and cut you free.

(3 XP)

But it reforms back to normal. The man with the cobra equips a bow and some arrows and fires at you with frost arrows.

never played that game.

i shift into a dragon-human hybrid who can breath fire, lightning and ice. i breath a combined fire-lightning breath at the snake so that the frost arrows dissolve but i continue to breath lightning and fire to attack the snake-guy.

if i can not do that then i just breath fire (after i shifted into a dragon-human) while tom attacks the guy with ten floating blades.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I wait.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A

Yes, I grab the crystal.

You grab the crystal and it explodes purple light and engulfs you.

(17 XP)

Level up!!!

Okay, every 5 levels, ja?

You wake up and see your nightmares chase you. Before they even touch you, they disappear. This system is called the Nightmare Points. The more you get, the weaker you are and chances are you will get killed by your nightmares.

The difference between getting killed by your nightmares and other people is that when you get killed by other people, you will lose XP and every item in your inventory, but not your character sheet. But getting killed by your nightmares is worse (definitely). When you do die by them, your character sheet gets deleted.

Okay, just for some warm-up before the story phase, you wake up in a classroom. Somehow, soldiers outside are searching for you. They just didn't think you were there.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 70/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Some food

You totally misinterpreted what I said but I'll let it slide.

I throw multiple rocks at them and Amy (If she's not too busy) makes them sticky.(You'll see what my plan is later)

Ooh, okay.

You throw multiple rocks at them and Amy makes it sticky by shooting goo. Okay, the rocks are stuck at their rifles and their beings.

"Hey, what is this?!"

They try removing it.

-----

--
XP: 2/50
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 43/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 130/130

Me and the minions focus to create one huge fireball to shoot at the monsters, Jaysee will also shoot lightning balls to infuse with the fireball (if she's there)

Yeah, she's there.

You, your minions and Jaysee create a gigantic fusion ball and incinerate/electrocute them.

(50 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!
Level up!!

It almost burned down this room. Well, moving on.

One monster resides in this room. And it's invisible. It's a big empty room.

-----

--
XP: 6/45
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

I was afraid of that. I pick the fattest one and drag him into the corner, with me beind. Then I go invisble and roll out from underneath him. I sprint for the hallway to the bosses' office. Once, I get to the doorway, I spray them down with my assault rifle and run into the bosses' office and lock the door. Then I start looking for the crystal.

You pick the fattest and drag him into the corner. They started shooting at the fat VIP, but not you, since.. the fat.. Y'know.

You go invisible a second later and head for the hallway to the boss's office. You take out your assault rifle and gun them down, all at once. Well, not the boss. He was protected by a shield somehow.

(50 XP)
-(100 NP)

Level up!!
Level up!!

You have gained a new form, Telekinesis. Basically, you can go invisible and use telekinesis. But beware, when you use it, it takes 10 hunger points per post instead of 1 hunger point.

The boss turns around and shoots an air slice at you.

-----

--
XP: 14/50
--
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

never played that game.

i shift into a dragon-human hybrid who can breath fire, lightning and ice. i breath a combined fire-lightning breath at the snake so that the frost arrows dissolve but i continue to breath lightning and fire to attack the snake-guy.

if i can not do that then i just breath fire (after i shifted into a dragon-human) while tom attacks the guy with ten floating blades.

It's kinda cool, although it's short.

Well, I guess you may turn your uvula into three types of elements after a certain level, but I'm not too sure yet.

You breathe fire and melt the arrow. Tom attacks the man with ten floating blades. But, it only cut the man a bit until the cobra takes the damage.

(6 XP)

Then, the cobra strikes.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I wait.

You wait, and that soldier bursts and and immediately took his knife out.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 3/30
--
HP: 80/80
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

[quote]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
More acid spiders!!!

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE ACID SPIDERS!

It'll be over soon, I promise.

I fling ice shards into it's abdomen, while plummeting the temperature to absolute zero. I also attempt to blizzard the acid web back, and if that doesn't work I dodge the web and put up a snow wall where I was when the spider shot at me for the web to dissolve.

Aah. When I kept on reading, I thought you forgot about the acid web. You didn't, after all.

You fling ice shards into its abdomen and plummet the place into absolute zero for countless times. Pushing the cold wind against the acid web won't work, so you dodge it and let it dissolve in the snow wall.

The ice shard went through the abdomen and it died. Simple.

(5 XP)

Level up!!

You see the crystal. You sure you wanna grab it?[/quote]

I slowly walk towards it, forming a dome of ice around me. I plummet the temperature and grasp it in my hand. Here goes!
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 14/50
--
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

It's kinda cool, although it's short.

Well, I guess you may turn your uvula into three types of elements after a certain level, but I'm not too sure yet.

You breathe fire and melt the arrow. Tom attacks the man with ten floating blades. But, it only cut the man a bit until the cobra takes the damage.

(6 XP)

Then, the cobra strikes.

i am glad that my skin is still turned to diamond in case the cobra wants to bite me.

if the cobra intents on biting me then i let it bite me. the second before the snake closes his/her mouth, i grow poisonous tentacles of the box jellyfish. you know how poisonous the box jellyfish is?

if the snake intents on crashing me again then i shift my legs into cheeta-human legs to dodge the snake and then i grow poisonous tentacles of the box jellyfish to wrap the tentacles around the snake.

if my plans with the box jellyfish tentacles will not be a succes then i dodge the snake after i shifted my legs into cheeta-human legs and roast the snake to death with my fire breath.

anyway, whatever i do tom uses the blades to cut the snake into thousand tiny pieces while he sends ten more blades towards the head of the guy to cut his head of.
Showing 421-435 of 1815