Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 2:44pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

409 posts

oh... AND DON"T BE MEAN TO JEWISH PEOPLE!

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 2:45pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

409 posts

I will go praise karate and make tin foil hats.

Practice karate

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 5:44pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,676 posts

Knight

Update: One of the predictions has occurred but has not been proven or disproven as the reason for this thread. Armor Mayhem Chronicles is now available on Armor Games.

In other news, I do not believe Maverick4's conspiracy theory that this thread indicates the end of the world. I am hoping that Ferret will soon either prove or disprove Maverick4's conspiracy theory as the reason for this thread.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 6:31pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

I am hoping that Ferret will soon either prove or disprove Maverick4's conspiracy theory as the reason for this thread.

We can't trust Ferret to "disproove" my revelation because, as an agent for the Illuminati, he will of course deny it. If he denies it, than he works for the Illuminati and it's true. If he concedes that I have discovered his plan, than that can only mean the Illuminati are confident of success and people knowing their plans means nothing anymore.

With reason and logic, all is proven.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 8:57am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Wow... just wow.

One of the predictions has occurred but has not been proven or disproven as the reason for this thread. Armor Mayhem Chronicles is now available on Armor Games.

The pictures don't really have anything to do with AMC, do they?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 10:09pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

http://i.imgur.com/feELZ.png

I can confirm this isn't a forum wipe.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 11:24pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I think this definitely confirms Mav's idea.

To be honest this didn't really add much new. I mean, "You will face many challenges". What are we supposed to get from that? New and annoying website design that everyone hates and we have to overcome the layout? Facing challenges isn't a good thing so I don't know why we would be anticipating this unless it is a game where the whole point is the challenge.

*Still thinks Sinjid*

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:46am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,958 posts

This is Definetly an installment of AG3!
Also you said there will be no firm wipe... But if there is will we lose all our posts? :O

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 2:34am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

*Still thinks Sinjid*

But would such a big deal be made about Sinjid?

Idea...maybe this does in fact have to do with the community..and the reason they are making announcements on facebook and twitter is so that when the announcement is made, other people can become aware/more aware of there being a community?

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:35pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,762 posts

Knight

Also you said there will be no firm wipe... But if there is will we lose all our posts?

I don't see why not, we're going to lose half our AP when AG3 comes anyways.

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!