ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50940
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
mLuds
mLuds
8 posts
Nomad

World of Warcraft is good, but I always have to force myself to uninstall it. 12 hours a day is unhealthy O.o

scoRe
scoRe
152 posts
Nomad

I feel that World of Warcraft is too toony for me. I need something more realistic with realistic graphics such as EverQuest or Mortal Online. The toony and anime MMOs just don't do it for me like they used to. ;(

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Ok, first of all I know nothing about private servers

My question: Is there any private normal private server (with no cheats or something like that) with decent number of players where I can play WoW or Expansion for free? How to find it? How to play on it? how to make all work?

RugRat
RugRat
340 posts
Nomad

http://www.ravencrest.nl/

Try this one Haku

Lilbeezih
Lilbeezih
1 posts
Nomad

meh

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

so im a level 61 dk just ask somone to join coth if u can coth = crusaders of the horde im on azuremyst realm and whenever u see somone named deathknight.....it has many more "special" letters in it tho just hit me up with a whisper or message and ill help ya level...or vice versa or we could even level together if close enough levels

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

i like doing the random dungeons they fun...to bad im probly not gonna reach 80 b4 cataclysm comes out

RugRat
RugRat
340 posts
Nomad

Explanation on how to join a private server.

1. Register on the site for the server
2. Change your Realmlist.wtf to the one the site provides to you
3. ???
4. Profit

to find the realmlist.wtf folder head to where you installed wow
C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Data\\enUS <-- For example

Then use notepad to change a wtf file titled Realmlist, just overwrite the server address you got from where you registered and you should be good to go, if you have any other problems then just post it here, If i see it i will try my best to answer it.

P.S your version of wow must be the same as the server's

Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

War craft was way better and diablow and starcraft are also better and you dont have to pay to play them so its a win win

gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

so much fun. my favorite person is the dwarf. There so much fun.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

SC and WOW rules!!!

cant wait for SC2...

ERIOTO
ERIOTO
8 posts
Nomad

I downloaded the trial, played for 5 mins, then uninstalled it... yeah

RugRat
RugRat
340 posts
Nomad

you didnt even give it a chance Erioto, the lower levels are not where the game shine (they are dreadful for newer players)The endgame is where it's at: heroic runs,raids and end level pvp.
Also, it may take some time to get used to the action bar clicks/keybinding. Those who are used to "swing weapon" being on their LMB (shooters) may have problems with it at first, actually, pretty much everyone who hasn't played an rpg may have this problem.
Also, the graphics seem cartoony to some, but that's the way blizz wanted it, it kind of mirrors the character design from warcraft.
Hope ya give it another go

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I like lower levels and I see no reason why have you deleted it

Showing 211-225 of 259