ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50941
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
Citykid3411
Citykid3411
2 posts
Nomad

I've been playing off-and-on with my Uncle(26) for about 3 years now. I didn't have much to show for it until about 6 moths ago. I have Three 80s and several 40+ alts. I would be further, but due to switching realms alot, I'm not.

Pieloard
Pieloard
19 posts
Nomad

I give WoW a 1/10, it is repetitive to the extreme. Classes were not balanced. The graphics were not "good" in my opinion, they look like a little kids show but has slightly better details.

dehtor
dehtor
68 posts
Nomad

my friend is trying to get me to play WoW, i play other mmorpgs (allods online) and am happy with those. i might get it, but probably not

acetony1
acetony1
48 posts
Peasant

awesome game, its epic!

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

no its not outstanding its a dumb game that makes people say HAHA THERES THE KID WITH NO LIFE!! and so i quit, and my bros still play and my bros friend still paly and they have like 4 70s each tahts more than about 20 real gameplay hours of their life wasted. tis not outstanding.

Haha, I'd love to say this. You are aware that roughly 1/3 of a healthy persons life is spent... waiting.... guess? Nar, messing, spent SLEEPING! Yep... sure it's part of human life but when you look at time consumed doing some of this trivial things - walking even, if you jogged bam, saved yourself two thirds more time, ofcourse you wouldn't really be saving it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSRyEWVBSNg for more information on time. If not visit Pamela Gay's PodCasts on the Internet (Gay is her surname, don't mock it.) about the universe, etc.

Anyway, when you spend time playing football, the only thing you gain is football skill, reaction time and fitness, lacking other things such as learning, better vocabulary. When you play WoW it's quite the opposite, you learn better vocabulary, spelling (in Year 8 / 8th Grade some of my friends can't spell "wait" properly...) and sometimes reaction time. But in return if you spend as much time on the PC as me, you will learn quite alot of different things.

Oh, one more ROFL point of your arguement.

You see a "nerd" and more often or not, the gangsters will pick on him etc. What makes YOU think he'd want to be one of you? I mean think about it, you're hypocrites! "Your mom!" fights are rediculous, you end up making your mother cough of £100 to bail you out from fighting with him, retarded muppets...

Ranting, yes, truth yes. My favourite mom joke is "Wow, how badly must've you been raised to be like this." And sadly it's true, they lack logical thinking, more primitive to say the least, strongest equals best.
They spend more time being retards and gaining little than a nerd would waste time.

I'm a nerd, granted, and I'm proud of it. I am a morale person, not a pacifist or anything, but I have strict morales, and if I don't have them, I'm not me. One of the ways people can maintain their &quoturity" (no bragging intended or anything) is because they can maintain state of mind, or just not gaining perspective (in the good way) on the bad guys.

You're also hypocrites when you bully the kid about what you're making him want to avoid, haha.... Pathetic, really

Anyway, gonna try Cataclysm when it comes out, if I don't like it I'm quitting, I got more productive, non-retarded more efficient and helpful things to do. xD

- H

P.S Sorry for the rant but seriously 20 hours is nothing, and you gain more when you play WoW than something else like Football, because some of it can last with you, forever.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

One guy is afraid to play WoW becaose he think he can get too addicted (I laughed my ass off when I heard that lol) I have tryed Wow and I think it is a very good game, I like game in past like Oblivion, I have played game for month and then I said ahhh...Its a good game but fuck it it has no end, lets play some fallout, and from that day I havent played it anymore (I have played it 2 times before and I just stoped playing it very easy although I liked it, but I found some better games)

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Too addicted to it? Check that...

lol... Check out other vids on him as he is NUTS, but seriously if you wanna see a sane (I think) kid go nuts at it check this one instead, or both:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPtrpZBnJPo

There, very... disturbing which er... It makes people addicted to it at the start and sometimes it sucks 'em in. To be honest I'm intrigued I've been playing this long, I'll probably quit anyway though (ends tomorrow and when Cataclysm comes out I'm gonna try it, if I don't like it I'm quitting )

- H

duanewheeler
duanewheeler
49 posts
Nomad

not rly a fan but i gots a lvl 49

CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

Very fun and exciting addicting game, worst thing about it is you have to pay monthly

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

you have to pay monthly

Yep, kinda mean to be honest, but it's fair really speaking, it's not going to be part of your life if you don't want it to be, so pay for it or not, your choice xD

- H
deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

i play wow, FOR THE ALLIANCE!

CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

I play for the horde!!! lol

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Welcome to the Alliance, an unforgiving influentual Bastion of Races devoted to the light, strange how they won't forgive the Orcs despite loving the Light.

for the horde!!!

Welcome to the Horde, a group of races all seeking survival and (mostly) peace between one another, and others. They mostly devote to Shamanistic ways and the Elements, bending the Light to their Will.

- H
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Am I the only person in the world who dosn't like MMORPGs I like regular RPGs though

mrgigglepants
mrgigglepants
23 posts
Nomad

World of Warcraft is ok... i played for a little while but it got veryy boring . All it is is a repeat of doing random quests that all evolve on doing things that are the same just you kill a diffrent monster or go collect another thing, and raiding and doing dungeons is a hassel.. WoW is the way blizzard makes money, they get nerds to get addicted then make new expansion packs so the nerds can brag to there friends about hiting level 80, or getting a new epic flying mount. -_-

Showing 226-240 of 259