ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50943
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
Mortelle
Mortelle
6 posts
Nomad

Leveling may be boring, yeah, but it's like a totally different game once you hit 80, I promise. Raiding and gearing and such. Yeah, it's still a grind, but at least it's different.

Zezadas
Zezadas
21 posts
Nomad

World of Warcraft is an awesome game, that I think it could be more aprecciated if you play 2 hours tops (for the big dungeons), because after a while it gets repetitive if you play 24/7. And I play for the HORDE!

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

i like Wow but Im taking time off now (gonna get some time for cata) it got boring after a while its a really fun game if you don't let it ruin ur life (oops)

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

ruin ur life

What's a life?

Isn't it that thing that brings you back on a Super Mario Game?

- H
randypriyatna
randypriyatna
7 posts
Nomad

so who is playing warcraft?

BackFlip
BackFlip
138 posts
Nomad

HATE THE GAME WILL NEVER LIKE IT AND THINK IT SHOULD BE DESTROYED AND REMOVED FROM THE WEB AS FOR IT IS ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMES

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

HATE THE GAME WILL NEVER LIKE IT AND THINK IT SHOULD BE DESTROYED AND REMOVED FROM THE WEB AS FOR IT IS ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMES

As your other 3 posts looked like nothing other than gibberish, I'm going to assume you're currently mentally unstable and shouldn't approach your opinion seriously.
Just my 2 cents.

- H
Nightfox44
Nightfox44
192 posts
Nomad

is there a point to this thread it doesnt really look like anyone is really talking about much...

VanishedOne
VanishedOne
11 posts
Nomad

This games allright especially if u play on a private server but just make sure u dont get sucked in to it its a waste of time if u do

AveMaria
AveMaria
2 posts
Nomad

i really like the game and your word can't stop me from playing. Yeah its addictive but its matter of self control my friend..
AveMaria
AveMaria
2 posts
Nomad

and i lots of my classmates and friend who play and buy wow gold but not get too much addicted to it as you said.. as i said its a matter of self control and must set a priority and gold in life.

McJohnsonn
McJohnsonn
26 posts
Nomad

This games allright especially if u play on a private server but just make sure u dont get sucked in to it its a waste of time if u do

Lol, playing a private server just drains the fun!
SerbianHero
SerbianHero
15 posts
Nomad

World of Warcraft is fun for a while, but if you get addicted to it, good luck trying to get off!

SerbianHero
SerbianHero
15 posts
Nomad

Super Mario is classic haha. That game will never go out of style.

destroyer006
destroyer006
84 posts
Nomad

i have a lvl 49

Showing 241-255 of 259