ForumsForum Games(Gaming tournament) Super Star Showdown 2012: Kongregate vs Armor Games

664 85452
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

http://i45.tinypic.com/taos3p.jpg

Welcome to the fourth installment of the Super Star Showdown series. An annual tournament for gamers from different forums to come together and compete against each other.

This edition will feature Kongregate against Armor Games. Gamers, from either forum may enter. Up to sixteen players per forum. Once enough people have signed up the tournament will begin.

The tournament follows a single elimination style structure. That means you will face one opponent per round, with the winners moving on and the losers going home.

The champion, gets rewarded with a trophy sig and avatar. Which is a specially designed art piece to commemorate their victory.

Here are the rules:

1. Scores must be submitted as a screenshot. No other proof will be accepted.

2. All rounds last for exactly 3 days (acording to GMT.) Scores posted before or after the deadline will not be accepted.

3. Hacking is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate disqualification.

• 664 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I would, but as you can see, I am not exactly a pro at submitting pictures on here.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

if someone can help me

Did you do the steps I told you?
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

if someone can help me, or just submit it cause you saw it in the weekly score, i would be greatful

Which part are you stuck on? Do you have the screen-shot made? If not you need to press prnt screen then insert to take the screen shot.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Or if you're on windows 7 you can press start and look up snipping tool in he search bar, it does all of the cropping earlier and easier.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i wonder... im going to sleep soon. and when i wake up i have to go streight to work... does that mean that if someone beats my score while i sleep because of the time difference i cant get back to 4th place?

i know this was probably answered but god time zones confuse me

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well you still have tomorrow. But if you were to sleep tomorrow at the same time, then yes you could potentially go back to 4th place.

What time zone are you in?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Ah, sweet victory! Less than a thousand points away from 11,000,000

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/252188_143320669157184_1632137281_n.jpg

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i live in israel.

its 22:38 as im typing this. tomorrow i wont be able to play until 14:00 if im lucky... if im not then only at 18:00

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

The assessment round will end in 28 hours.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Ah, sweet victory! Less than a thousand points away from 11,000,000

Hahahaha! Nice one! You indeed have some patience. I will not try to surpass it, I have no need to. Hopefully I stay in the TOP 4 and that's all I need, but be ready for the next game!
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

What?! Somebody was 10 million? That's not good at all. Good thing I have more!

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o696/Clancy12AG/vectorrushscore71cropped_zps477fc36f.png

This took me 2 hours of non-stop playing. I multiple times I had 62 shields. Both of my hands went completely numb eventually. No I am 38th of all time.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Omg you guys have way too much time on your hands xD!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Well in that case I may or may not have to try again curtasy of Clancy.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ok guys, I want top 4...

BUT REALLY? 17 MILLION?! That's about 90 minutes. I don't want it THAT bad.

Also, Josh, is this really one of your favorite games? The game just seems really easy and boring and so I was just wondering.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Omg you guys have way too much time on your hands xD!

Yeah, I saw that 2 days ago. Hence why I stopped improving my score.
Showing 181-195 of 664