where do you want to travel to?

what do you like about where you live?

• 64 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I live in Alberta
I think it would be fun to go to some European places like Ireland, Scotland and England. I also have a desire to go to Antarctica. No idea why.... I guess it might be interesting!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I live in both Indiana and Ohio.

I would tour Japan just for the food.

The reason I like living here is because my friends are here and only here. (not counting you guys of course)

Ohio.

I bet you don't live anywhere near Cinncinatti.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I live in brussels. It is a terrible place to live but when I open my eyes and look within I am satisfied with the life I'm living. I know everyone there and it is a really friendly place to live.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

AG really needs to hold a meeting for us community members so we can all meet each other and stand there awkwardly for a few minute then walk away

Only if its in NYC. Then we could go to that and then catch a Yankee game. Sound like a date pang?
The Mets

Yeah, that's pretty true. We try to forget about them.....
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I live in NY, whats not to like?

The Yankees. Traffic. Noise. How they cannot figure out that the Giants and Jets are now in New Jersey.

Anyway. I live in Indiana. Born in Florida. Indiana is nice. The people are friendly.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup lives in Pennsylvania, right under New York. The people are not nice, nor intelligent.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The Yankees. Traffic. Noise.

Your nickname is shovel, your argument is invalid.
The noise I don't find bothersome one bit. In an odd way, it's nice. There is something peaceful about drivers getting pissed at each other...
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Indiana is nice

High five daleks WHOOOOOO!!!
spitz82
spitz82
6 posts
Nomad

a nice village
i want to go to Rome i think that would be nice some apartment building there were once temples to gods
i like that there is little noise

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The people are not nice, nor intelligent.

They cant drive either. I hate how they drive in Pennsylvania. Not that I drive, but they are still fairly annoying from the shotgun. That, and the stealers are the things I dislike.
While on the topic of Pennsylvania sports, I was on a plane with Andrew McCutchen. I would have asked for an autograph, but I was decked out in yankee gear and he was looking at me funny....
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

They cant drive either. I hate how they drive in Pennsylvania. Not that I drive, but they are still fairly annoying from the shotgun. That, and the stealers are the things I dislike.
While on the topic of Pennsylvania sports, I was on a plane with Andrew McCutchen. I would have asked for an autograph, but I was decked out in yankee gear and he was looking at me funny....

They are ignorant hypocrites...they make up their mind and refuse tolisten to anybody else. Although, full of "trolls", good ones too.
arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

I live up here in Alberta, it's nice up here. Especially because it's in Canada. (the best country. ever.) If I could live anywhere, I might live by the coast of British Columbia, or maybe somewhere like Brazil.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I live in Arizona, I was born in Arizona, and I will more then likely continue to live in Arizona.

I always wanted to move to Los Angeles. Living with 3,000,000 other people would be awesome.

That, and the stealers are the things I dislike.

True. The *Steelers make Pennsylvania entirely unappealing.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

True. The *Steelers make Pennsylvania entirely unappealing.

yup.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Only if its in NYC. Then we could go to that and then catch a Yankee game. Sound like a date pang?

Hell yeah! Make it happen AG..make it happen

but I was decked out in yankee gear and he was looking at me funny....

On the plus side..you had a baseball star giving you funny looks..not many people can say that
Showing 16-30 of 64