ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27454
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/safwd/300px-Killer_rabbit-1.jpg

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Health: 85%
Sanity: 91%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (12) Taurus T9, Sword, Paper(5)
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

Name: Bio
Personality: Twitchy, Paranoid, Anxious
Health: 77%
Sanity: 65%
Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter, sword, Walkie Talkie, Laser Pointer
Clothes: Tattered coat, jeans, a space t shirt, Converse

I close the door quickly, "Bio what ever you do, don't open the door."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (12) Taurus T9, Sword, Paper(5)
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

"What could be so bad?" But even though he questions it he doesn't open the door. As you continue down the hallway you come to another door this one at the end of the hallway. Also on each side of it are doors.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Okay, I'm going to try my card picking again, but this time i want you to pick Bio. The Aces, the kings, the queens, and the jacks say go right. 10, 9, 8, 7, and six say left. Five, four, three, and two say forward." I search the deck for the jokers and take them out and shuffle the rest of the deck. "Pick a card."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

"Left is the way we are going." He goes to reach for the door but the stops an inch away. "I can't do it, I can't I don't know why." He steps away and gives you access to the door.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I take a look "Maybe it need a bit more push." I try to push it open.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 89%

Sanity: 63%

It swings open with ease. As it open cold air rushes out around you. Inside looks like a meat locker. Hanging from the ceiling are what appears to be the remains of a number of people. Bio shrinks back and cowers away from it.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 97%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (5), wallet,and sharpie, lit candle
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

I try to kick the wall open more

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 95%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (5), wallet,and sharpie, lit candle
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

You are now confronted with an ever larger, "doorway." As you are looking around the hallway, you hear an unearthly scream. By this point the light from the window has all but vanished. From around the corner is a strange glow. As it grows bright, you feel a sense of foreboding.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I punch the near by door, not doubt causing a bruise later. "The jerk run this fright house will pay with his live. Now, let try to get moving, let try the other doors." I close the door. Hind the scene again.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

The door won't seem to stay shut. You start to walk off but Bio seems transfixed. You try to get him to come. He slowly turns away and follows you. You go through the forward door. There is a large enclosed room that seems like a dining hall. From nearby doors walk out long dead servers suspended in a state between life and death. There are 5 of them in all.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"By the gods, ghosts." I say to bio. "I was right the shadow that attack me was an evil ghost, or phantom."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter, sword, Walkie Talkie, Laser Pointer, Sword

"They seem more.. I don't know corpse-ish." He slowly raises his sword. The 5 butlers progress forward toward you.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter, sword, Walkie Talkie, Laser Pointer, Sword

"Great more zombies," I raise my sword as was. "Stop ghouls."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

They all cease moving. One teeters some from the sudden stop and then falls over face first, dropping the dish making a large amount of noise.

Showing 166-180 of 199