ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27457
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Health: 91%
Sanity: 95%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

Name: Bio
Personality: Twitchy, Paranoid, Anxious
Health: 76%
Sanity: 61%
Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter
Clothes: Tattered coat, jeans, a space t shirt, Converse

He runs back to the courtyard. The man throws a punch which you dodge but still grazes your chin.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

I follow Bio back to the court yard, and if the swords are still there I grab one of them, and face the man who is my enemy.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9, Sword

As you run out you see Bio has already grabbed two hands one to you and rushes at the man. But the man grabs the sword blade as Bio swings it and his hand gushes blood but he rips the sword from Bio's hands.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9, Sword

"Bio, grab the other one." I then turn to the Mystery man. "Hey you, come and get me." and then i ready my self to block his first move, if he attacks first that is.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Health: 84%
Sanity: 87%

Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter, sword

Bio runs and gets the last sword. As he does the man throws his sword at you. You just barely dodge the blade but you lose your balance and fall. The sword slides away from you as the man tackles you. Before he can hurt you anymore Bio swings his sword neatly taking the mans head off.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I roll the body off me and stand up, "Thank bio." I say to my ally. I search the dead guy to see it there is any thing of use to ether of us. "Something tells me the guy running the show was controlling this guy."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

In his pocket are:
Walkie Talkie
9mm ammo (12)
Laser Pointer
Piece of Paper (5)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I take the ammo and the paper, and I hand Bio the Walkie Talkie, and the Laser pointer.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (12) Taurus T9, Sword, Paper(5)

Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter, sword, Walkie Talkie, Laser Pointer

He takes the items and starts walking back to the door the man came from.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (12) Taurus T9, Sword, Paper(5)

"Wait, I'll take point. I'm more armed than you.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

He looks at you with a strange expression then nods abstractly and steps aside so you can lead. In front of you is a hallway. There is one door immediately on your left and up ahead the hallway splits in to directions.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I check the left door. Ready to see anything.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 86%

Sanity: 60%

It opens into a small room. Maybe 7 feet long and 6 wide. In it is a bed, a desk, and a night stand. There is also a closet. As you are looking in you hear an unearthly cry in the night. It disturbs you to the bone.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

A vision of the shadow thing crosses my mind, but I quickly dismiss it. "Bio, I think we should try to get some rest. Get in here, and will barricade the door. It will give us a chance to figure out what our next move will be. Your cat should get in here too."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Bio goes out and calls for the cat which promptly runs in the room and hops on the bed. Bio walks in after it and looks around the room. "Do you want the bed or should I take it?"

Showing 136-150 of 199