ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27455
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 96%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

I chew some more gum then I light the candle on fire and I go to the hole and try to look inside

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 97%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (5), wallet,and sharpie, lit candle
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

You see a hallway. It seems to turn to the right at the end but beyond that there isn't much detail.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Health: 84%
Sanity: 86%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (12) Taurus T9, Sword, Paper(5)
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

Name: Bio
Personality: Twitchy, Paranoid, Anxious
Health: 76%
Sanity: 60%
Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter, sword, Walkie Talkie, Laser Pointer
Clothes: Tattered coat, jeans, a space t shirt, Converse

"You, I think you've been here longer than I have. I'll check the closet, to see if there's a cot for me to sleep on, but we should block the door. There are worse things than those monks or that berserker."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Health: 85%
Sanity: 91%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (12) Taurus T9, Sword, Paper(5)
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

Health: 77%
Sanity: 65%

He nods and starts to move the desk over. In the closet you find clothes, and a cot. After everything is set you guys relax for the night.

When you wake up Bio is still asleep. His cat woke you up because it was pawing at the desk by the door.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Whats wrong?" I ask the cat.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

The cat looks at you with a curious expression. "Meow." He continues to bat at the door. Its has been a few hours and he might have to go pee.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I go wake up Bio, "Bio wake up, your cat want out I think."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

He grumbles and gets up. Then starts to push the desk out of the way, but can't and gestures for you to help. You step over and move it managing to stub your toe. Once its out of the way he opens the door for the cat to get out. The light from outside suggests eight o' clock.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"I think we should get moving soon. If we can, we might be able to get far be for night fall."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

He looks at you and nods his head. " So which we do you think we aught to go?" There is to the right the courtyard and to the left the unexplored hallway that splits of to left and right.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Lets check those hallways to the left."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You go down the hallway and turn to the left. On the wall every few feet are torches. Some are burned out but most still live. The hallway takes a few more twists and turns until you encounter a door. It is on the right wall. You can open it or keep going.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I check the door ready to see anything.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

As you open it, you immediately see something very frightful.
The killer rabbit.
http://***************.com/_yS1PT5Ot2kU/RfCgxjIbm1I/AAAAAAAAACE/PBF-e0tY4ag/s320/Killer+Rabbit.jpg

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

[IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/safwd/300px-Killer_rabbit-1.jpg[/IMG]

Showing 151-165 of 199