ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27440
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Health: 97%
Sanity: 94%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo Taurus T9 Is this right?
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

Ok oh well its a role playing either way lets not argue

"Thats for me to know and for you to die."
With these last words you hear three pair of shuffling feet coming from the hallway where you came from.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo Taurus T9 Is this right?
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

i turn around and have my gun out and ready.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

As you wait the shuffling grows and as they round they corner you open fire. You easily dispatch what you can now tell are zombies, but you use up the last of your bullets.

Fenrisle
Fenrisle
25 posts
Farmer

Name: Syreal
Personality: Nice; Calm, Rational
Health: 89%
--+NOTE: Fatal and rare disease that decreases stamina and rarely causes periods of disruption in all senses.
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: Medium-sized Pocket Knife; Small Safety Pin (2); Dry Matches (4); Blue Ballpoint Pen
Clothes: Red-and-Black T-Shirt; Blue Jeans; Green Socks (yes, green); Black Doc Martens
Appearance: Longish black hair; Green-grey eyes; Slightly hooked nose; Faint scar running from between the nasolacriminal duct of the left eye and the bridge of the nose to the left, to the center of the chin somewhat below the bottom lip

----------------------------------------------------------
I attempt to take the knife, keeping one hand on the one I have in my pocket.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9 Is this right?

I open my pack of gum and take a stick of gum out and chew it. I put my gun away and pull out my knife. Then I continue to walk down the hall.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 96%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

I go back into the room and use the gum ive been chewing to stick some some cards from the playing cards together and then let it dry then I use the magnifying glass to focus the light and set it on fire on one end

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Syreal
Personality: Nice; Calm, Rational
Health: 89%
--+NOTE: Fatal and rare disease that decreases stamina and rarely causes periods of disruption in all senses.
Sanity: 99%
Inventory: Medium-sized Pocket Knife (2); Small Safety Pin (2); Dry Matches (4); Blue Ballpoint Pen
Clothes: Red-and-Black T-Shirt; Blue Jeans; Green Socks (yes, green); Black Doc Martens
Appearance: Longish black hair; Green-grey eyes; Slightly hooked nose; Faint scar running from between the nasolacriminal duct of the left eye and the bridge of the nose to the left, to the center of the chin somewhat below the bottom lip
----------------------------------------------------------
You extract the knife from the man's back. As you do he gives a soft groan.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sanity: 95%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9 Is this right?

There are still two unopened doors. As you walk down the hallway you come to a heavy door, which you push open, it leads out into a wide courtyard. You can see the stars and a new moon in the sky. The chill of the night as is refreshing. At each wall of the courtyard there is a door. One behind you, one to the left, one to the right, and one ahead.
============================================================
Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 96%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

The gum sticks between the cards but you can't get enough light from the window to light it. It is growing darker and as far as you can tell it is dusk.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I pull out my deck of cards, shuffle them and with my eye close draw one of them and then I open my eyes. If it's an ace I take the door on the left. If it's a queen, king or jack I take the door on the right. If it's six to ten I take door in front of me. If it five or lower I take the door behind me. after wards i put the card away and go through the door that the cards have chosen.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Brilliant strategy.

Unfortunately it was a joker.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I forgot to say if its a joker I draw again.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

No matter how hard you try it seems impossible to pick a card other than a joker. As you are shuffling again a whispered voice inquires if you are having trouble.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I look up from shuffling. "Who's there?" I say, and start to look around.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

As far as you can see there is no one around. When you had yelled it sent some bird reeling into the sky. A cat wanders into view across the courtyard near the left door.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"I must have been hearing thing, for second there, I thought I heard someone."

Showing 106-120 of 199