ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27441
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Health: 97%
Sanity: 95%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9 Is this right?
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

As you say this there is a tap on your shoulder. You swing around to see the face of a man whom appears to be horrified.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9 Is this right?
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes

"I call myself Shadow, and i no idea why I'm here. And I have the same question for you."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Bio
Personality: Twitchy, Paranoid, Anxious
Health: 83%
Sanity: 62%
Inventory: Bag of dust, cat collar, candle, lighter, empty mug
Clothes: Tattered coat, jeans, a space t shirt, Converse

"Um... Call me Bio." As he says this he gestures at a bio-hazard tattoo on his forearm. "I have no idea why I'm here."

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 96%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

I look at the zombie and man to check that they are still dead then I go up to the bars and I use my knife to cut then and try to make sparks to get on the cards

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Looks like were in the same boat here." I notice that he is a bit off, and he looks weakened. "So how long have you been here and is that cat yours?" I say pointing at the cat near the left door.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Sanity: 96%
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack, Cards, journal, gum (6), wallet,and sharpie,
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes, gloves
Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

You manage to get sparks but they won't light the paper. The sun is getting closer to the horizon. You realize you didn't fully look over the closet and go back in. You see a small box in the corner. In it is a candle and lighter.
============================================================

"Well it seems to follow me. Its given me a warning here and there about something. Do you have any food?" As he finishes talking the cat raises it's hackles and starts hissing.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Just gum, but I think we've got company." I pull my pocket knife out but I don't open it.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

From the far down enter three hooded figures. As they approach the draw swords from there robes. Bio charges forward throwing a small bag of dust at them which explodes and the figure collapse. Bio looks back at you and grins hysterically.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This guy is crazy, but he is my best bet to get out of here. "That cat of your sure is smart. Mind we travel together for awhile?"

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

"For as long as it lasts." With that he continues to walk up to the collapsed robed figures. He steps over them and walks through the far door.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Hey wait for me!" I yell as I run after him.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Health: 78%
Sanity: 61%
Inventory:cat collar, candle, lighter

You follow him through the door where you see him face to face with a strange man who has him by the throat. Bio smashes the mug over the mans head hardly phasing him.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Health: 78%

I rush the man and try to tackle him, if that doesn't work I try to blind him with my flash light.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Health: 95%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9

Health: 76%

You take all three of you down. He pushes you both off of him and jumps to his feet.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Health: 95%
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an opened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo (empty) Taurus T9

Health: 76%

"Run, Bio, get back to the court yard, I'll be right behind you."

Showing 121-135 of 199