ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4445 240665
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Jester

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,445 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

That what now?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Oh yes... I suppose I should explain that. You see, in this universe, as sappy as this may sound, friendship is quite literally magic. That is to say, 6 of the ponies here are the embodiment of the Elements of Harmony. I'd list them, but it's not important. Now, they can combine their power to create a powerful rainbow. This rainbow has managed to defeat quite a few enemies. No chance of using it, so don't even think about that.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

I... How... What... Ugh, nevermind... Right and how powerful is this rainbow of death?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

... It doesn't kill them (Apart from one thing, but he was never really formed) but it is powerful.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

... So it's like an overcharged stun gun?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

You know... it's hard to explain. I can't exactly give you an example of it. But no, not like that. It seems to have a different effect on what ever it is used on. E.G. It turned a creature I shall refer to as Discord into a statue.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

...So it killed it... or is it a living statue?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

It was a living statue. Things don't tend to die here. Apart from natural causes, of course. Of course, he's been freed. He says he's been reformed... but I doubt that.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

So it does random things but never kills...

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Exactly. As I said, it's hard to explain. So, any more questions?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

So say if there were only five here, say the sixth was captured or something, could they still initiate the rainbow?

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

I would assume so, yes. I would not suggest trying it however, trust me.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

And why would that be? *Forgot to mention this whole time I've been writing into a small red leather notebook.*

Snag618
Snag618
6,749 posts
Farmer

Simple, they are so close, they'd realize if one of them went missing, and they would fight to get anyone captured back. By the way, why are you taking notes?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

And how would they fight? Would they go straight for the rainbow?

Information is king.

Showing 2176-2190 of 4445