ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716485
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

And you started playing after quests were added? If you have 0 defeated when quests were added, you'd need to defeat bosses 1-5 to get it.

If that's the case and you still haven't gotten it, then I'll have to poke Shinezone about it... are you seeing other reports of the same still? That quest worked perfectly for me when I tested it out.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

That is the case indeed! I was expecting the Quest to unlock after defeating boss #5, but it didn't... =/

Haven't seen any other reports about this, but I will dig through the thread and forums to see if I can find any, ok? =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I can understand where you're coming from @Leesie... I'm assuming they used a counter to trigger this Quest, so maybe having the option to reset the bosses would set things straight again? Sounds like an easy fix to me! What do you think @Tasselfoot? =)

(Still need to look for those reports, if any are around that is...)

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

So I'm not sure what's up with the timer / trigger... but keep refreshing and keep at it, it DOES work. Just maybe slowly.

A few different partners of ours have informed me that it's now a holiday in China. Chinese holidays are interesting, because things shut down for a long time... not just 1 day like most western holidays. They're all gone for the next week.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Well... if the refreshing were to solve the problem, I would say this would have occurred when defeating the 5th Boss, but I'm already working on getting enough strenght to defeat the 8th Boss now and refreshing does nothing for the Quest @Tasselfoot... =/

And the holiday in China is an unfortunate thing... can't do anything about that I guess. =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Update on the problem with the Quest... I just slayed the 8th Boss now and I'm waiting for the Quest to update on all 4 places; uunderneath the game, on my profile, in the 'not yet completed' section and on the Quest Hero Board. Once it is updated, I will notify you here @Tasselfoot! If not, well... then I will post here as well! LOL =)

Riffle78
Riffle78
60 posts
Treasurer

What about me?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I would have to call in @Ferret and @Tasselfoot on this @Riffle78, because I have no clue what the problem may be... sorry I can not be of more help to you at this point! =/

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

What is Riffle's issue?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Tasselfoot, the problem @Riffle78 is having has to do with his Quests for Sentry Knight 2 not registering as they should. He has a screenshot of his achievements list in the game 2 pages back in this thread that show he completed all but 1, but his related Quests are not unlocking... =/

As for the King of Towers problem @Leesie mentioned, I can confirm that my Quest didn't update either. It keeps being stuck at 80%, even though I managed to defeat another Boss since I mentioned it the first time... guess we'll have to wait untill they are back at Shinezone then? =)

monsterzjw1
monsterzjw1
1 posts
Jester

I hope they fix the flash game quests, ive played 3 different games and only got 1 or 2 of the many quests. I think that its the games fault though.

Riffle78
Riffle78
60 posts
Treasurer

How about my problem, guys? So much time has passed...

Blackacey
Blackacey
1 posts
Nomad

Not a single quest in any game seem to be working for me.

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

head first from the king of towers is bugged for me at 40%. I can´t complete it no matter what bossess i kill. I killed 21 different bosses but still didnt got the quest. Can you add it on my profile or do you want a screenshot as proof?

deathisknocking246
deathisknocking246
2 posts
Nomad

in zombotron 2 there is a bug that keeps bodies from going a away

Showing 466-480 of 1073