Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 9:49am

86er

86er

18 posts

Sorry, but one more update. The next comment will not be from me.

Can the data from IE be transferred to Chrome? If not, I will have to start all over again.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 9:52am

86er

86er

18 posts

The next comment will not be from me

Or so I sincerely hoped, but this time, it's for real.

Never mind the third comment. I just found out I wasn't logged in on the game even though I was logged in on the Chrome browser.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 11:01am

pft

pft

523 posts

Never mind the third comment. I just found out I wasn't logged in on the game even though I was logged in on the Chrome browser.

It's all working fine for you now? I.E to be is always the worst browser to use. Never been great for me. For many years i struggled online with this until i found out about firefox then i could do alot more things after it.. After the new few year chrome came out. I alternate between them depending on the current performance.

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 10:28am

SKK717

SKK717

7 posts

Sort of a repost because the info helped but in a very roundabout way.

I use IE, it's up to date, but I can no longer roll over a badge and have it tell me what the goal is to earn said badge. How can I fix it so I don't have to go hunt down the thread that tells me the goals? This gets very tedious after a while.

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 10:26pm

pft

pft

523 posts

I use IE, it's up to date, but I can no longer roll over a badge and have it tell me what the goal is to earn said badge. How can I fix it so I don't have to go hunt down the thread that tells me the goals? This gets very tedious after a while.

Avoid I,E go for firefox or chrome. These browsers work better with the features on this site and they are less likely to have overall problems,

The only other issue is i make sure flash is updated. I am not sure what game you are looking for, All the quests are in this Also if you are on the game, under the screen there is a quest chat option. This like you directly.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 5:44am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

Yes, on some versions of IE the Quests pop-ups don't show up. It happens to me as well. This is a known bug. The only way to "fix" this (that I can think of, of course) is to use another browser (as far as I know, Firefox or Chrome don't have this issue).

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 9:39am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

i cannnot see my saved game on gemcraft labyrinth, i have click on play gemcraft 0 button and opened other game in another page and i closed this after play some time. i turned back my first game and when i open game i cannot see any saved data!!! admin pls help me... thanks for interest.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 1:56pm

rodandanet

rodandanet

4 posts

hi ya. my game loads but as soon as I scroll down to fit the game to the window, I get this error message....a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notifyyou if a solution is available.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 12:01am

pft

pft

523 posts

I have a possible solution on your thread here

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 9:45am

pft

pft

523 posts

Road of the dead 2 quest chat doesn't link me to the thread. Any others have issues?

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!