Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Apr 25, '14 at 10:28am

Rocket55

Rocket55

2 posts

I have the same problem like Arkeyo I completed the game twice with all quests but i didnt get the nothing to do quest please fix it.The Infectonator ingame achievement says 100% completed but it didn't count as completed
And yes i started new game+ but no i didnt get an achiviement please help me

Posted Apr 28, '14 at 11:06am

yourmummy

yourmummy

4 posts

Reminder for administriation about the big problem with game Rise of Mythos

Error-

HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.NullPointerException

type Exception report

Please try to solve that fast.
Thanks

Posted Apr 28, '14 at 1:26pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,630 posts

@yourmummy ... this thread is purely and only for Quests bugs and glitches. You've created a thread for the problem with 'Rise of Mythos' and commented on several profiles about this... please be patient and wait for an answer, ok? Thank you. =)

Posted May 8, '14 at 10:27am

Corlett

Corlett

1 post

Hi Guys & Girls
Is anybody having problems viewing games or playing?
Today for some reason when I login I cannot play anything at all..
[/IMG][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/nhuctuj][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/845/uctu.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/URL]

last edited May 08 2014 10:28 am by Corlett

Posted May 23, '14 at 3:23pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

57 posts

I like it how issues about quests of older games are ignored. It seems like nobody cares about them and this is a great plus! People are complaining regulary for pages, for months!, about quests of the game "Infectonator 2" but no Admin or Bug Fixer is caring about it. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat! Why aren't you just closing this thread? Sorry but I'm a bit pissed about it. Why is there a thread like this and no one is caring about the issues? Why are there new quests coming and coming but no one is caring about fixing old ones?

If you want to know what I am talking about simply read a few of the last pages in this thread or the Infectonator 2 quests thread.

Posted May 26, '14 at 9:10pm

N8f03xl71L5x0

N8f03xl71L5x0

2 posts

Dawn of the Dragons and Legacy of a Thousand Suns both timed out on Chrome and cannot be displayed on Internet Explorer. If this is the incorrect forum, please direct me to the correct one. Otherwise, please fix ASAP. http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dragons-game/13509

Posted May 26, '14 at 9:14pm

N8f03xl71L5x0

N8f03xl71L5x0

2 posts

Never mind...it seems that Amazon is having issues on their end, so we'll have to wait in the meantime... :(

Posted May 27, '14 at 3:22pm

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

21 posts

Update on The Last Stand: Dead Zone... no change, quests completed but still not awarded. I would have 100% quests completed if it weren't for these broken ones.

Posted May 28, '14 at 3:52am

TheRed555

TheRed555

88 posts

This is not really a glitch or a bug,but I'd like to see it fixed:
In games with quests,the quests are always sorted from easy (on the left) to hard (on right) and medium are in the middle,but in Zombotron 2: Time Machine they are sorted from hard to easy.

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 6:21pm

omrithe

omrithe

2 posts

i cant log on to "rise of mythos" through armorgames
but its not a problem in my comp, since i got another user in "gamefuse" and there i can log in
i playd rise of mythos here for 3 months and dont want to lose my progres
what can i do?

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!