ForumsThe TavernDo you believe secret societies exist?

62 16424
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Do the Illuminati exist?

• 62 Replies
SonOfVader
SonOfVader
110 posts
Blacksmith

I can't believe people like to bring this up as a serious topic.

"We're an evil, secretive society that control the media and seek to control the masses. I know! Let's put obscure messages in crappy, meaningless popular music videos so that hordes of gullible pre-pubescent teenagers can spread fear of us."

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

What about Freemasons?There's a story that one of the men who built the Statue of Liberty was a Freemason.And those seven sharp ends on the crown,represent the sun with seven ends,the part of the Illuminati logo.Illuminatis are called "the people of light".We know that light is good,but I'm kinda stuck between that,because the Illuminati worship the devil.Most of the story about Freemasons is told,but recently they found a secret cave,where Freemasons had secret meetings.I think there are secret societies.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I think there are secret societies.

Of course there are. That doesn't mean they control the world.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Talking about the Illuminati reminds me of Dishonored:
'Forget his old ***'
Pretty wise thing to apply to a very old society that no longer has any power at all.

goaths
goaths
12 posts
Nomad

yes i am a firm believer in secret socieities i am in one where we do lots of hidden meetings and occasionaly discuss the future and maybe even the past and sometimes we sell merchendise available but only in secret so sorry

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

What about Freemasons?

"The Freemasons (or just "Masons," and sometimes the Masonic Order) are a "society of secrets." Less glamorously, their official purpose is a club that promotes "mutual intellectual, social and moral improvement." They currently boast a membership of about 6 million worldwide."

There are many of them, many prominent people as well, and although there are many rumors and myths around them too, to me they're just another order like the order of the golden fleece and such ones. Nothing conspiracy-like.

because the Illuminati worship the devil.

How about no?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

They put these secret messages in their music because when these people join these societies they get money, fame, & fortune. As long as these hidden messages are in their music & music videos they'll just keep getting their money. You though, are looking at this at a totally different angle in which it sounds stupid as hell. And you are believing it so you think you sound right, even though you don't! You're a person who believes his own lies. Must I say, a pathological liar?

And you're a pathological makes-up-stupid-****-er. Where do you get all that from? And how can you believe this?

Ok, sorry, I got carried away. I'll just ask two simple questions.

1) Which one sounds right?

A: A secret* society puts subliminal** messages in music videos and pays the artists*** and also control politics**** and pretty much everything without anyone noticing*****.

B: Artists have a sense of humour. And they like to provoke.

* that apparently everyone knows of
** plain for all to see
*** because every artists are gullible henchmen of satan :P
**** without actually being able to control it, as it seems.. just go outside and read newspapers
***** although we all know of it and yet are unable to provide where we know that from

2) Have you actually read the articles we posted?
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Dude, you've been watching too much Brad Meltzer. The only one that really exists is the Freemasons, and they're not evil or anything.

"What if I told you that the Statue of Liberty represents a secret group of satanic overlords trying to rule the world?"

"When someone says that giant reptiles that breathe fire are about to take over the world, I WANT TO KNOW WHY."

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

They put these secret messages in their music because when these people join these societies they get money, fame, & fortune. As long as these hidden messages are in their music & music videos they'll just keep getting their money. You though, are looking at this at a totally different angle in which it sounds stupid as hell. And you are believing it so you think you sound right, even though you don't! You're a person who believes his own lies. Must I say, a pathological liar?

So, just like a normal ad company. How the hell do celebrities get money fame and fortune just for putting secret messages in their music? They got famous because of their music. They got famous because people like them. They also get a lot of Youtube views because of people like you, who are so bored with their lives they need imaginary theories to spice it up.

What about Freemasons?There's a story that one of the men who built the Statue of Liberty was a Freemason.And those seven sharp ends on the crown,represent the sun with seven ends,the part of the Illuminati logo.Illuminatis are called "the people of light".We know that light is good,but I'm kinda stuck between that,because the Illuminati worship the devil.Most of the story about Freemasons is told,but recently they found a secret cave,where Freemasons had secret meetings.I think there are secret societies.

This highlights another problem with the whole conspiracy theory fart bomb. People want to believe, or do so fervently in something that they're willing to fit a square in a circular hole. "I'm kinda stuck at this belief, but we know they surely worship the devil, so uh, help me out guys!"

The hell?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

They DO exist. I have seen some suspicious activity around this site, and as soon as I saw this thread, it hit me; the Illuminati were behind it. It makes perfect sense.
They finally got a hold of the internet, and they are targeting the minds of forum users everywhere. They control all the trolls, flamers and spammers to monitor our response to it. And know that you made this thread, they know.
You will probably be their first target, but don't panic; if you stop making Illuminati threads and feign ignorance, you might be good. Or better yet, just disappear from this site for good. I'm telling you this for your own sake, you must believe me.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20671015.jpg
I have cracked it! In order to attract idiots, post an Illuminati thread (That was badly named)
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Sarcasm exists on the internet MasterForger.

Anyway, these remind me of all the half life 3 rumours that go around.

They posted 3 pictures in 5 minutes! HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

There's a newspaper that has "ill" at the start and ends in "i" ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Sarcasm exists on the internet MasterForger.

I don't know about you, but the post I quoted was not sarcasm. Having trouble, are we? :/
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I don't know about you, but the post I quoted was not sarcasm. Having trouble, are we? :/

I think it is. See it as a sarcastic way to tell the OP to stop with that stuff. Fight fire with fire.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

99% sure that it was sarcasm. So yeah. This is why sarcasm is bad to use with words unless it's very obvious, because sarcasm is detected by tone of voice.
maxninja2014
maxninja2014
13 posts
Nomad

of cores i do!

Showing 16-30 of 62