Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The World War III Theory

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 8:27pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

305 posts

Now the germans say the britts'spyed on them.
Like germany dont spy too. Its classical european hypocracy.

I agree

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 11:08am

danielo

danielo

1,780 posts

At least the british DIDNT MENTIONED THE WAR.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 4:38am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

305 posts

1 question: what if this happens, what would UN do if his happens.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 4:42am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

305 posts

in my opinion , China is becoming more powerful that the only way to remove it from its powerful status is.................... (I'm not gonna say it, I might offend someone)

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 5:34am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

1 question: what if this happens, what would UN do if his happens.

It won't happen. Our world has become far too dependent on one another to afford to compromise that with a war.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 6:15am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

305 posts

It won't happen. Our world has become far too dependent on one another to afford to compromise that with a war.

It's based on what-ifs

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 6:44am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

Well then..if it happens, I hope the UN is ready for a fight.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 9:39am

Erabor

Erabor

279 posts

in my opinion , China is becoming more powerful that the only way to remove it from its powerful status is....................

Ha! Well you might as well of said it, if someone could have gotten offended by that they would have.

Here's a question: If the U.S. was suddenly involved in some kind of serious war, similar or WW3, do you think Barrack Obama would order some kind of nuclear strike? I mean, the U.S. has more nukes than anybody, but why? Why does a country NEED that many nukes??

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 4:18pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

Here's a question: If the U.S. was suddenly involved in some kind of serious war, similar or WW3, do you think Barrack Obama would order some kind of nuclear strike? I mean, the U.S. has more nukes than anybody, but why? Why does a country NEED that many nukes??

He wouldn't shoot them unless it was deathly necessary. As in, all hope is essentially lost. At this point in time, with how so many people have nuclear weaponry, using them would be to enact M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction).

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 5:21pm

Erabor

Erabor

279 posts

Why does any country need to have that many nukes though?

Reply to The World War III Theory

You must be logged in to post a reply!