ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

393 163305
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 393 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Your reason is the reasoning of a dictator. Since when is not co-operating with the West a justification to start a war? You think the West has the right to dominate other countries? That's horrible to those who don't live in the West.

I never said it was justified, I just mean it's a mistake because you get bombed flat.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh_WNdJCAAAN5A7.jpg
The prime minister has begun preparing Britain's vast reserve of frowns to aid the people of Ukraine..

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

The prime minister has begun preparing Britain's vast reserve of frowns to aid the people of Ukraine..

Is this true?
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Yes. We will frown the Russian Federation into submission. Unless they stop giving us gas.

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

Do you really think an act from 1 puny nation is enough to "frown" Russians to submission? because i don't, not even if that country is US.

Russians have many interests in doing what they done to Ukraine in Crimea. after giving all of their nukes to Russia, they are pretty much defenseless. if you ask me, the only thing that would really frown them is if other countries threaten them with a full blown war, complete with nukes and stuff

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

I don't think we will actually start a war because of the annexation of Crimea to Russia. Russian troops marched into Crimea, but there was no fighting. The way Putin acted is of course reprehensible, hence why the West insists on their &quotunitive" actions; but there is no reason to attack or whatnot. Besides, The US and Europe do not form a very unified front which could successfully oppose Russia; Europes interests with Russia are bigger than the US'.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

So, Ukraine will never regain its navy.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Frown, verb. Defined by the Merriam-Webster's English dictionary as:

to contract the brow in displeasure or concentration

Humour, noun. Definition:
jokes, funny stories, etc., of a particular kind

jokes

That post of mine was one of those. :[
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

That post of mine was one of those. :[

Wait wait.. are you saying I can not use my frowning powers to subdue people around me? ...that would explain why I still haven't got my cool drink and foot massage...
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Hey, guys! A new weapon system will be introduced in the US Navy. Do you think this will face action?

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

What new weapon? the modular shotgun? the new grenade launcher? please elaborate

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

Yup, more infos would be helpful if you want an answer.

Although I doubt that a new weapon system of any kind is enough to spark a world war, so I guess it's not so important anyway.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Do you think this will face action?

If it's handheld, maybe not. If it's a missile or drone, definitely.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

If it's handheld, maybe not. If it's a missile or drone, definitely.

I now heard it's a railgun turret mounted on a destroyer that fires a 25 pound round at mach 7.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Although I doubt that a new weapon system of any kind is enough to spark a world war, so I guess it's not so important anyway.

Unless fired accidentally by a careless gunner to a foreign ship, civilian or not.
Showing 271-285 of 393