ForumsWEPR[nec]Christianity vs Atheism

3094 509573
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, i and i strongly belive in my lord jesus christ, and i also belive that if you belive in him and except him as your savior, u will go to heaven. and i also believe that he created the world, not the big bang, or that we came from stupid apes.

• 3,094 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That would be my bad. I didn't read the previous post. I just thought it looked random, haha.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@gman1000
ditto that some got there facts straight others don't

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Okay...
Neither have any complete proof. You can choose what you believe. I, myself am a Christian. I believe in God. Christians say you cannot prove Evolution, Atheism, etc. At the same time Athiest say you cannot prove there is a God. Both are right in that aspect. We completely prove either of our beliefs. We cannot go back to the beginning of time and watch what happens. We simply cannot prove either of them. We cannot prove how old the earth is (although we both would like to think we can). We are simply going to argue until we die.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Oops... Typo:

Okay...
Neither have any complete proof. You can choose what you believe. I, myself am a Christian. I believe in God. Christians say you cannot prove Evolution, Atheism, etc. At the same time Athiest say you cannot prove there is a God. Both are right in that aspect. We can't prove either of our beliefs. We cannot go back to the beginning of time and watch what happens. We simply cannot prove either of them. We cannot prove how old the earth is (although we both would like to think we can). We are simply going to argue until we die.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

To all of you supporters of "facts" this is what you said and i do not have supporters of my facts i have people who agree with me what is truth and what fiction done by a bunch of middle-aged men living in their parents basement doing so called scientific expirements to explain the universe

You really missed the point of my post. By "supporters of 'facts'" I wasn't targeting a community of people, I was targeting YOU. I am saying that you believe one set of facts and other people believe another set of facts (often contrary facts). When it comes down to it, you choose to believe Christianity while others choose to believe in science or a different religion.

Also, see gman1000's post. That is pretty much what I am getting at.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@chrs, I choose to reject converting. It is no use unless that person is open minded to a religion.

@gman, that is pretty much strict beliefs in Christianity. I believe in BOTH, evolution and creationism.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I guess if that's what you call it. I simply call myself a creation-evolutionist. :P

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

So you believe in Biblical Evolution?

IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

I don't believe in any religion, evolution or the big bang... so what would I be???

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well what DO you believe in? Hard to classify if you don't tell us what you actually believe in. Or is that Agnostic? I'd have to look it up because I am new to the beliefs (or non-beliefs) of Agnostics. I think Ash is Agnostic, or os ot Carlie?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

A stump.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@Ash, LOL

So I guess it isn't Agnostic, haha.

IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

I just believe everything is, somehow it got there but it doesn't really matter. I don't believe in ethereal beings or scientific theories on how this world came because it's all garbage. I looked it up on the internet and apparently a person with my beliefs would be called non-secular.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oh yes. Well I also see that as someone who doesn't really know what they believe in. Are you saying that it just popped up one day, and everything started working like it does now?

IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

I'm saying why does it matter? It's here. We're living. Why does it matter how or why we got here?

Showing 76-90 of 3094